Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

New TC Article - Rajveer To Kill Nihal (Page 3)

i_love_arshi Senior Member
i_love_arshi
i_love_arshi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by i_love_arshi

"But is it Rajveer who has killed him or is there more in the murder story?"

What does it mean?Ye harqat toh rajveer hi kar sakta hai aur kaun?kya abhi bansuri ko kaatil bana denge kya coz nihal was going to marry ratanLOLLOL

ROFL

No Sunny Singh is the murderer Smile
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
How many extra characters in the show - surjeet singh,the man who kidnapped ranvi to get ratan,karan,sunny singh the lamb,jagjeet khurrana(to be groom for gunjan),chanchali,sahil(nihal's asst in poland),anmol(psycho in singer track),rishabh,rajveer,simran-amrit!hush! Anybody left! Main characters-veera,baldev,ranvi,gunjan,ratan,chaiji,balwant,bansuri,jaggi and billa. Ok done! We r assuming rv killed nihal which is obvious,bcoz he investigate the truth. Nw they r confusing. For a while,lets assume rv doesn't kill nihal just fr a while. Positive character going greyish,r they reffering to jaggi or billa? I knw its weird thought. Kahi veera nech to khun nh kr diya re?
MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

How many extra characters in the show - surjeet singh,the man who kidnapped ranvi to get ratan,karan,sunny singh the lamb,jagjeet khurrana(to be groom for gunjan),chanchali,sahil(nihal's asst in poland),anmol(psycho in singer track),rishabh,rajveer,simran-amrit!hush! Anybody left! Main characters-veera,baldev,ranvi,gunjan,ratan,chaiji,balwant,bansuri,jaggi and billa. Ok done! We r assuming rv killed nihal which is obvious,bcoz he investigate the truth. Nw they r confusing. For a while,lets assume rv doesn't kill nihal just fr a while. Positive character going greyish,r they reffering to jaggi or billa? I knw its weird thought. Kahi veera nech to khun nh kr diya re?

ROFL

Rajveer is the murderer man TC article bas aiven hi hai Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmusk

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ROFL Rajveer is the murderes man. TC to bas avein hai. Wo to hai he. Bt if if if,i knw it doesn't happen. U knw i m nt digesting some things here. First why nihal singh investigated abt rv? The girl commited suicide due to this k**t*! F9 he erased all evidences,bt then what happened to girl's family. Was the case just shut n open? Transfers! Kuch bhi rubbish dikha rahe h
sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I remember vibha had once made a reaction post. She had mentioned that due to nihal's death ratan may again hate veera. It just crack it in my mind. As mr.dahiya mentioned the greyish turn in positive character who we can't expect from. Is he talking abt ratan turning cold to veera!if this is then nt again pls! If veera turns greyish,then maybe just for baldev.
...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
TFSEmbarrassed

Vivek must be speaking about RV only. Itna kya sochna?LOL No character has any shades left that is capable of shocking us anymore.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

TFSEmbarrassed

Vivek must be speaking about RV only. Itna kya sochna?LOL No character has any shades left that is capable of shocking us anymore.LOL

Welcome:)

LOL Rajveer mein aisa kya shocking reh gya hai we know how he is Dead

Vivek must be too high while talking to TC LOL
sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ManeetDeewangi

Go to top