Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sangu40

I don't think he is talking about Baldev it's like some other person's shades will come into fore which we won't expect that's y it's told that viewers will be shocked

I think he's talking about Veera cuz she'll go against her Veerji na πŸ€”
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok it can be veera he's talking about, since she's taking a bi stand against her mahan veerji
Kiely thumbnail
Ab yeh kya naya hai?
I hope it is Rajvir who kills him , who else can it be ?
And what the hell is Dahiya telling ?
Kiske shades ?
Cant be the ladies of PP
umm Ranvi might be the villain for VeeBa LS after this that toh we know
Are they gonna once again explore BAldevs character?
TFS Smavia
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"But is it Rajveer who has killed him or is there more in the murder story?"

What does it mean?Ye harqat toh rajveer hi kar sakta hai aur kaun?kya abhi bansuri ko kaatil bana denge kya coz nihal was going to marry ratanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Kiely

Ab yeh kya naya hai?
I hope it is Rajvir who kills him , who else can it be ?
And what the hell is Dahiya telling ?
Kiske shades ?
Cant be the ladies of PP
umm Ranvi might be the villain for VeeBa LS after this that toh we know
Are they gonna once again explore BAldevs character?
TFS Smavia

It's obviously Rajveer who will kill Nihal πŸ˜­

Welcome:)
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: i_love_arshi

"But is it Rajveer who has killed him or is there more in the murder story?"

What does it mean?Ye harqat toh rajveer hi kar sakta hai aur kaun?kya abhi bansuri ko kaatil bana denge kya coz nihal was going to marry ratanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

No Sunny Singh is the murderer πŸ˜Š
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

🀣

No Sunny Singh is the murderer πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many extra characters in the show - surjeet singh,the man who kidnapped ranvi to get ratan,karan,sunny singh the lamb,jagjeet khurrana(to be groom for gunjan),chanchali,sahil(nihal's asst in poland),anmol(psycho in singer track),rishabh,rajveer,simran-amrit!hush! Anybody left! Main characters-veera,baldev,ranvi,gunjan,ratan,chaiji,balwant,bansuri,jaggi and billa. Ok done! We r assuming rv killed nihal which is obvious,bcoz he investigate the truth. Nw they r confusing. For a while,lets assume rv doesn't kill nihal just fr a while. Positive character going greyish,r they reffering to jaggi or billa? I knw its weird thought. Kahi veera nech to khun nh kr diya re?
Originally posted by: sonmusk

How many extra characters in the show - surjeet singh,the man who kidnapped ranvi to get ratan,karan,sunny singh the lamb,jagjeet khurrana(to be groom for gunjan),chanchali,sahil(nihal's asst in poland),anmol(psycho in singer track),rishabh,rajveer,simran-amrit!hush! Anybody left! Main characters-veera,baldev,ranvi,gunjan,ratan,chaiji,balwant,bansuri,jaggi and billa. Ok done! We r assuming rv killed nihal which is obvious,bcoz he investigate the truth. Nw they r confusing. For a while,lets assume rv doesn't kill nihal just fr a while. Positive character going greyish,r they reffering to jaggi or billa? I knw its weird thought. Kahi veera nech to khun nh kr diya re?

🀣

Rajveer is the murderer man TC article bas aiven hi hai πŸ€ͺ
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 Rajveer is the murderes man. TC to bas avein hai. Wo to hai he. Bt if if if,i knw it doesn't happen. U knw i m nt digesting some things here. First why nihal singh investigated abt rv? The girl commited suicide due to this k**t*! F9 he erased all evidences,bt then what happened to girl's family. Was the case just shut n open? Transfers! Kuch bhi rubbish dikha rahe h