Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

How to kill Rajveer and his lover? (Page 7)

ManaliRoy Senior Member
ManaliRoy
ManaliRoy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by team_veeba

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Rajveer and ranvi are just randomly taking a walk and then out of nowhere some little kid trips both of them and both of them fall to the ground. Then two crocodiles come towards them and eat both rajveer and ranvis heads offBig smile

ROFL

Where do the crocodiles come from? LOL

Ranvi and rajveer fall near a lake and start bleeding. Then the HUNGRY Crocodiles smell their blood and crawl towards then and then eat their heads off.Tongue

Smell their blood ROFL inki blood se smell bhi aati hain? LOLLOL

Heads off Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

ManaliRoy Senior Member
ManaliRoy
ManaliRoy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushak9

I m posting this reply becoz I m a big fan of Gurmeet and Drashti (Maneet), how I miss them badly, having seen their photo in the background made me reply to the post.
Hope I get to see Drashti soon on screen..

Aww how sweet...
Miss our MaanEet a lot...

MaaneetDeewangi

ManaliRoy Senior Member
ManaliRoy
ManaliRoy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
How about "Usko kahin pe kaskar baandhke,,saamne largest screen pe,,zor se uski apni hi acting dikhaayi jaaye(others ke scenes cut karke)"  Evil SmileDekhenge kitni himmat hain usmein? Evil Smile,,,no matter,,,time:-  ghanghor aadhi raat ho,,,yaa phir subah hi kyon na,,,insaan iski acting bomb ke maare subah ko bhi raat samajh ke darr ke ICU mein bharti ho jaaye..

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliRoy

How about "Usko kahin pe kaskar baandhke,,saamne largest screen pe,,zor se uski apni hi acting dikhaayi jaaye(others ke scenes cut karke)"  Evil SmileDekhenge kitni himmat hain usmein? Evil Smile,,,no matter,,,time:-  ghanghor aadhi raat ho,,,yaa phir subah hi kyon na,,,insaan iski acting bomb ke maare subah ko bhi raat samajh ke darr ke ICU mein bharti ho jaaye..

OMG Manali ROFL Clap

Us ke aashiq ka kya kiya jaye? Tongue
LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliRoy

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Rajveer and ranvi are just randomly taking a walk and then out of nowhere some little kid trips both of them and both of them fall to the ground. Then two crocodiles come towards them and eat both rajveer and ranvis heads offBig smile

ROFL

Where do the crocodiles come from? LOL

Ranvi and rajveer fall near a lake and start bleeding. Then the HUNGRY Crocodiles smell their blood and crawl towards then and then eat their heads off.Tongue

Smell their blood ROFL inki blood se smell bhi aati hain? LOLLOL

Heads off Thumbs Up

To have blood on their veins first of all they need to possess a heart to pump  it. A real one not a stone hearted one

MaaneetDeewangi

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Ok bahut  Hua mazaak. Let's really think what punishments are suitable for both RanviJeer (that was their couple name wasn't it?)
In my opinion Rajvir should be taken into either 1: a mental hospital- the part where the patients are all alone and secluded because they are very crazy or very dangerous.

2. He should be put in a jail in the parts where prisoners are all alone by themselves, secluded. Like only on one room with nothing and no one. I think there's a place for that for dangerous criminals. 

And as for RanvijAss I want a lot of bad things to happen to him but I'm expecting crap  from CVs. What I really do want to happen to him is Gunman leaves him because of the bad things he did to Veeba.  I want Veera to ignore him (her hating him can only come in our dreams) and her pain to be very visible and piercing to ranvis heart (or lack of one). I also want his always forgiving Gunjan to also be a part of the reason Veera "dislikes" him.  I want Veeba to hate him but that's not happening so the most I can think is not impossible is them giving Ranvi a royal ignorance. 

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Ok bahut  Hua mazaak. Let's really think what punishments are suitable for both RanviJeer (that was their couple name wasn't it?)
In my opinion Rajvir should be taken into either 1: a mental hospital- the part where the patients are all alone and secluded because they are very crazy or very dangerous.

2. He should be put in a jail in the parts where prisoners are all alone by themselves, secluded. Like only on one room with nothing and no one. I think there's a place for that for dangerous criminals. 

And as for RanvijAss I want a lot of bad things to happen to him but I'm expecting crap  from CVs. What I really do want to happen to him is Gunman leaves him because of the bad things he did to Veeba.  I want Veera to ignore him (her hating him can only come in our dreams) and her pain to be very visible and piercing to ranvis heart (or lack of one). I also want his always forgiving Gunjan to also be a part of the reason Veera "dislikes" him.  I want Veeba to hate him but that's not happening so the most I can think is not impossible is them giving Ranvi a royal ignorance. 

RanviJeer ROFL 

It's RanVeer LOL

Rajveer should be tortured to death he doesn't deserve to live Censored

Gunman ROFL ROFL

Ranvi needs 100 slaps & he should be given many sleeping pills so he never wakes up Censored

Honestly I've no expectations from CVs but Veera better not forgive selfish Ranvi so easily and Baldev should start hating him again!! Angry

Go to top