Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManaliRoy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How about "Usko kahin pe kaskar baandhke,,saamne largest screen pe,,zor se uski apni hi acting dikhaayi jaaye(others ke scenes cut karke)"  πŸ˜ˆDekhenge kitni himmat hain usmein? 😈,,,no matter,,,time:-  ghanghor aadhi raat ho,,,yaa phir subah hi kyon na,,,insaan iski acting bomb ke maare subah ko bhi raat samajh ke darr ke ICU mein bharti ho jaaye..
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ManaliRoy

How about "Usko kahin pe kaskar baandhke,,saamne largest screen pe,,zor se uski apni hi acting dikhaayi jaaye(others ke scenes cut karke)"  πŸ˜ˆDekhenge kitni himmat hain usmein? 😈,,,no matter,,,time:-  ghanghor aadhi raat ho,,,yaa phir subah hi kyon na,,,insaan iski acting bomb ke maare subah ko bhi raat samajh ke darr ke ICU mein bharti ho jaaye..

OMG Manali πŸ€£ πŸ‘

Us ke aashiq ka kya kiya jaye? πŸ˜›
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManaliRoy

Smell their blood πŸ€£ inki blood se smell bhi aati hain? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heads off πŸ‘πŸΌ

To have blood on their veins first of all they need to possess a heart to pump  it. A real one not a stone hearted one
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok bahut  Hua mazaak. Let's really think what punishments are suitable for both RanviJeer (that was their couple name wasn't it?)
In my opinion Rajvir should be taken into either 1: a mental hospital- the part where the patients are all alone and secluded because they are very crazy or very dangerous.

2. He should be put in a jail in the parts where prisoners are all alone by themselves, secluded. Like only on one room with nothing and no one. I think there's a place for that for dangerous criminals. 

And as for RanvijAss I want a lot of bad things to happen to him but I'm expecting crap  from CVs. What I really do want to happen to him is Gunman leaves him because of the bad things he did to Veeba.  I want Veera to ignore him (her hating him can only come in our dreams) and her pain to be very visible and piercing to ranvis heart (or lack of one). I also want his always forgiving Gunjan to also be a part of the reason Veera "dislikes" him.  I want Veeba to hate him but that's not happening so the most I can think is not impossible is them giving Ranvi a royal ignorance. 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

Ok bahut  Hua mazaak. Let's really think what punishments are suitable for both RanviJeer (that was their couple name wasn't it?)

In my opinion Rajvir should be taken into either 1: a mental hospital- the part where the patients are all alone and secluded because they are very crazy or very dangerous.

2. He should be put in a jail in the parts where prisoners are all alone by themselves, secluded. Like only on one room with nothing and no one. I think there's a place for that for dangerous criminals. 

And as for RanvijAss I want a lot of bad things to happen to him but I'm expecting crap  from CVs. What I really do want to happen to him is Gunman leaves him because of the bad things he did to Veeba.  I want Veera to ignore him (her hating him can only come in our dreams) and her pain to be very visible and piercing to ranvis heart (or lack of one). I also want his always forgiving Gunjan to also be a part of the reason Veera "dislikes" him.  I want Veeba to hate him but that's not happening so the most I can think is not impossible is them giving Ranvi a royal ignorance. 

RanviJeer πŸ€£ 

It's RanVeer πŸ˜†

Rajveer should be tortured to death he doesn't deserve to live πŸ€¬

Gunman πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Ranvi needs 100 slaps & he should be given many sleeping pills so he never wakes up πŸ€¬

Honestly I've no expectations from CVs but Veera better not forgive selfish Ranvi so easily and Baldev should start hating him again!! πŸ˜‘