India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Who is arthi..? (Page 4)

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I think Aarti  is his mothers name and he is not going to fall in luv with this email friend but definitely nisha  and may be he is having some past all the male leads will have that so it is not big thing so dont worry niraj couple is going to happen but with some twist at first he may reject nisha becoz he thinks she is still  a kid becoz it is mentioned the age difference is 10 yrs  but when she leaves him he will definitely going to cum and confess his luv that will be interesting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

I think Aarti  is his mothers name and he is not going to fall in luv with this email friend but definitely nisha  and may be he is having some past all the male leads will have that so it is not big thing so dont worry niraj couple is going to happen but with some twist at first he may reject nisha becoz he thinks she is still  a kid becoz it is mentioned the age difference is 10 yrs  but when she leaves him he will definitely going to cum and confess his luv that will be interesting 

yaa he didn't send that mail to email wali female...!! donno what went in his mind..!! definitely past is haunting him..!! but he is excited about nisha and chances are there for him to fall for her...!! yes he may think she is a kid but later he may accept when he realizes her essence in his life..!!

Coming to arthi...!! lot of speculations are running around the person.. can't say about it now but eager to know..!!

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I am not sure about this EWF...he seems quite desperate to reply to her mails like he was doing when they were stuck on the road..., so I don't know what is going on in his mind abt that.
Him being excited about Nisha...I guess has only to do with the fact that he has seen her shooting his attacker and aimed correctly, although she was scared at first...he hasn't seen her aiming right after she got his email reply the 1st time , so he doesn't know abt tht incident 

I also feel he will reject Nisha at first going by his conversation with daadji and becoz he thinks she's little crazy, still a kid and has no focus in life
He will only realize when she's not there anymore to pester him with her antics...remember he cannot stand the serious Nisha who keeps ignoring him, he likes the old crazy, impulsive Nisha.
So when she'll start ignoring him after his rejection, then only we'll see how he reacts to that and what he does further

About this Arthi...I am not sure anymore abt this, but I do think it can be just a random name he gave. Coz which sane person will give his moms name or ex-love's name to an email friend online, someone he doesn't even know in person...that would look so stupid 

Edited by eshasrk - 24 December 2014 at 10:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaabraxosDazzlerruhi

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by priya1804

I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu?Confused
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak.

Agreed viraj won't love from his side but defintely won't reject love when he gets it from somebody..!!
even i didn't understand why didn't he replied to nishu..!!

Maybe he has a doubt that nisha has feelings for him...!!!

Dazzlerruhi

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

I think Aarti is his mothers name and he is not going to fall in luv with this email friend but definitely nisha and may be he is having some past all the male leads will have that so it is not big thing so dont worry niraj couple is going to happen but with some twist at first he may reject nisha becoz he thinks she is still a kid becoz it is mentioned the age difference is 10 yrs but when she leaves him he will definitely going to cum and confess his luv that will be interesting

In which part was the age difference mentioned????
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetr91

I think Aarti is his mothers name and he is not going to fall in luv with this email friend but definitely nisha and may be he is having some past all the male leads will have that so it is not big thing so dont worry niraj couple is going to happen but with some twist at first he may reject nisha becoz he thinks she is still a kid becoz it is mentioned the age difference is 10 yrs but when she leaves him he will definitely going to cum and confess his luv that will be interesting

In which part was the age difference mentioned????

In RL-Nisha-Dadi convo, nisha tells ramesh about the age difference...
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetr91

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by priya1804

I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu?Confused
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak.

Agreed viraj won't love from his side but defintely won't reject love when he gets it from somebody..!!
even i didn't understand why didn't he replied to nishu..!!

Maybe he has a doubt that nisha has feelings for him...!!!

He gave a different look at the message... he was puzzled...!! i guess he is doubting that nisha can be email wali female
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I am not sure about this EWF...he seems quite desperate to reply to her mails like he was doing when they were stuck on the road..., so I don't know what is going on in his mind abt that.
Him being excited about Nisha...I guess has only to do with the fact that he has seen her shooting his attacker and aimed correctly, although she was scared at first...he hasn't seen her aiming right after she got his email reply the 1st time , so he doesn't know abt tht incident 

I also feel he will reject Nisha at first going by his conversation with daadji and becoz he thinks she's little crazy, still a kid and has no focus in life
He will only realize when she's not there anymore to pester him with her antics...remember he cannot stand the serious Nisha who keeps ignoring him, he likes the old crazy, impulsive Nisha.
So when she'll start ignoring him after his rejection, then only we'll see how he reacts to that and what he does further

About this Arthi...I am not sure anymore abt this, but I do think it can be just a random name he gave. Coz which sane person will give his moms name or ex-love's name to an email friend online, someone he doesn't even know in person...that would look so stupid 

But why did he stopped writing email ? why didn't he replied to nisha's message..!! ya he is excited about her shooting skills...!! then why bhel-puri came in between..!! actually he is completely impressed with her which didn't happen before because of others, that's why dadji asked him is there any special thing aap itna khush lag rahe hain... followed by discussion about love..!! may be dadji felt that viraj may fall for nisha...!!

eshasrk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index