Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Who is arthi..? (Page 2)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

I dont think viraj kept d name of e-mail wali frnd arthi bcoz of his past gf or his mom..he kept this name just like that...but there is sum mystery...wht dadaji n viraj talking abt "ateet ke panne n all"...Confused

exactly varsha..! day by day CV's are increasing mysteries and tracks but are not focussing to solve them.. but he has some reason behind keeping her name as arthi...!! 

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu? Confused
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak. 

Agreed viraj won't love from his side but defintely won't reject love when he gets it from somebody..!!
even i didn't understand why didn't he replied to nishu..!!
arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu? Confused
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak. 

Agreed viraj won't love from his side but defintely won't reject love when he gets it from somebody..!!
Daaji interrupted with pakode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Laila132

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

pakode with new recipyLOLLOL
priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Yes but after Dadji mentioned that panne can be reopened, he looked at his phone and Nishu's message in the end. 

neetr91Dazzlerruhi

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

WTH CV's..? already you have introduced avantika and kaira.. without clearing their mystery background you have introduced a new girl...!! this is getting too much day by day..!! someone please reveal viraj's past...!!

Ya seriously ..Can't the Daaiji n viraj talk seedha-saadha directly !!!
They are just giving so many buildups..
Who is this arthi!!!
May be his first crush nameLOLLOLLOL

_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhi

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
On a serious note I don't think it's his mother's name...to give someone mom's name, the relationship has to be that deep and feelings towards that person would be like to mom.
I think it might be his best friend's name in childhood who understood his pain that's related to his mom like ewf understood. He and aarthi might have separated due to some misunderstandings which could have been created by buaji just like today she did with nisha.

pinky27Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Yes but after Dadji mentioned that panne can be reopened, he looked at his phone and Nishu's message in the end. 

yes he looked at the message but didn't reply..!! he is too occupied with lot of things

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index