Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WTH CV's..? already you have introduced avantika and kaira.. without clearing their mystery background you have introduced a new girl...!! this is getting too much day by day..!! someone please reveal viraj's past...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All right... This is a little outlandish considering he was talking of love not being an option but...

Maybe it was his mum's name.๐Ÿค”

Ya phir some gf who he actually loved. And then she... Got married to someone else๐Ÿฅบ... Or died?
Uff... The suspense is killing me!
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

All right... This is a little outlandish considering he was talking of love not being an option but...

Maybe it was his mum's name.๐Ÿค”

Ya phir some gf who he actually loved. And then she... Got married to someone else๐Ÿฅบ... Or died?
Uff... The suspense is killing me!

He looked at laptop when dadji was talking about love...!! is viraj so vulnerable to care that strangers shower over him...!! his characterisation is being changed which i'm not liking..!!
Defintely he is getting close to Email wali Female friend...! one day he may reveal his past to her...!! don't where the show is going...!! i'm loosing interest in it...!!
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again new girl???? kab yaar viraj ke past ke bare me batayenge
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

again new girl???? kab yaar viraj ke past ke bare me batayenge

even i'm eager to know.. but the way CV's are taking it i'm loosing interest...!! what is the need for viraj to be close to EWF..!1
Edited by darlingruhi - 9 years ago
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think viraj kept d name of e-mail wali frnd arthi bcoz of his past gf or his mom..he kept this name just like that...but there is sum mystery...wht dadaji n viraj talking abt "ateet ke panne n all"...๐Ÿ˜•
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu? ๐Ÿ˜•
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak. 
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darlingruhi

He looked at laptop when dadji was talking about love...!! is viraj so vulnerable to care that strangers shower over him...!! his characterisation is being changed which i'm not liking..!!
Defintely he is getting close to Email wali Female friend...! one day he may reveal his past to her...!! don't where the show is going...!! i'm loosing interest in it...!!

Hmmm... He did look at it. Still, I think he's using the EWF as a personal diary. He's giving her the name he wants and stuff... Just a way to vent his emotions.
@bold- I think that is fair enough since his older acquaintances have never given him the love or support that he needs. Except Dadaji.
Is it just me ya do Viru and dadji have this Batman and Alfred vibe?๐Ÿค”

What is really unreasonable is that his fone doesn't have a password or lock pattern.

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: erised.

I dont think viraj kept d name of e-mail wali frnd arthi bcoz of his past gf or his mom..he kept this name just like that...but there is sum mystery...wht dadaji n viraj talking abt "ateet ke panne n all"...๐Ÿ˜•

exactly varsha..! day by day CV's are increasing mysteries and tracks but are not focussing to solve them.. but he has some reason behind keeping her name as arthi...!! 

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu? ๐Ÿ˜•

Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak. 

Agreed viraj won't love from his side but defintely won't reject love when he gets it from somebody..!!
even i didn't understand why didn't he replied to nishu..!!