India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Who is arthi..?

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
WTH CV's..? already you have introduced avantika and kaira.. without clearing their mystery background you have introduced a new girl...!! this is getting too much day by day..!! someone please reveal viraj's past...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91pallavisarkarprincessglory

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
All right... This is a little outlandish considering he was talking of love not being an option but...

Maybe it was his mum's name.Ermm

Ya phir some gf who he actually loved. And then she... Got married to someone elseBroken Heart... Or died?
Uff... The suspense is killing me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

All right... This is a little outlandish considering he was talking of love not being an option but...

Ya phir some gf who he actually loved. And then she... Got married to someone elseBroken Heart... Or died?

He looked at laptop when dadji was talking about love...!! is viraj so vulnerable to care that strangers shower over him...!! his characterisation is being changed which i'm not liking..!!
Defintely he is getting close to Email wali Female friend...! one day he may reveal his past to her...!! don't where the show is going...!! i'm loosing interest in it...!!
Nany IF-Dazzler
Nany
Nany

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
again new girl???? kab yaar viraj ke past ke bare me batayenge
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nany

again new girl???? kab yaar viraj ke past ke bare me batayenge

even i'm eager to know.. but the way CV's are taking it i'm loosing interest...!! what is the need for viraj to be close to EWF..!1

Edited by darlingruhi - 24 December 2014 at 8:48am
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I dont think viraj kept d name of e-mail wali frnd arthi bcoz of his past gf or his mom..he kept this name just like that...but there is sum mystery...wht dadaji n viraj talking abt "ateet ke panne n all"...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I think Aarti is his mom's name. I doubt its any of his ex-girlfriends. But why didn't he reply to Nishu? Confused
Also his response when Daadji asked about love was a little confusing. Anyway, I really really don't think the love angle will be introduced from Viraj's side anytime soon due to so many hints dropped by cv's of Nisha's heartbreak. 

aveenafeminist_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by aneri.fan

He looked at laptop when dadji was talking about love...!! is viraj so vulnerable to care that strangers shower over him...!! his characterisation is being changed which i'm not liking..!!
Defintely he is getting close to Email wali Female friend...! one day he may reveal his past to her...!! don't where the show is going...!! i'm loosing interest in it...!!

Hmmm... He did look at it. Still, I think he's using the EWF as a personal diary. He's giving her the name he wants and stuff... Just a way to vent his emotions.
@bold- I think that is fair enough since his older acquaintances have never given him the love or support that he needs. Except Dadaji.
Is it just me ya do Viru and dadji have this Batman and Alfred vibe?Ermm

What is really unreasonable is that his fone doesn't have a password or lock pattern.D'oh

pinky27neetr91Laila132

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index