Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha birbal nok jhok 24 DEC (Page 5)

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 27125

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by preetgurti

Susan u like this rubbish
where jalal as male lead had no dialogue and jodha jist for aake in one min scene
srsly

I am also disappointed to see how our JA have been sidelined.Shocked
Rajat & Paridhi have to be given enough screen space, as episodes are becoming boring day by dayOuch


show  jodha akbar hai  but jodha akbar ko hi side line kar diya kya mazak hai yeAngryhum ne bohut bol liya ab trp bolege

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Joined: 13 June 2014
Posts: 3747

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by anael24

balance episode!
i should watch this nhok jhok as birbal is a good actor !
what to say susan!? we dont have power right...lets just enjoy the worth scenes



yaa birbal aur jodha scene was really funny u must watch that baaki pata nahi tha kya

susan even some parts were good...people are still not satisfied...why so? Cry i really feel its the end...no matter what cvs do nothing can change now... they have so much deceived fans that happy wala scenes have no effect!
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Joined: 02 September 2013
Posts: 5716

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa


Today episode was Good i love jodha and birbal nok jhok that was really funny...jodha birbal se keh rahe 

thi sirf app hi hamare help kar sakte hai suddenly birbal start laughing aur jodha ko gussa ajate hai 

(jodha gussa mein b kitna cute lagte hai ) Embarrassed

Jodha : app haas kyu rahe hai hum ne yaha appko mazak ke liye nahi bhulaya hai birbal teasing jodha ke akbar tumse darte hai aur jodha blush kar rahe thiROFL phir birbal jodha ko bolta hai Amer mein jaa kar dono ko dur kam hoge




Khannum aur mehtab scene was also really cute they try to convince salim ke amer chalo agar nahi hum dono Heart

b nahi jayege aur salim maan jate hai


Jodha aur birbal dono bahar kade ho kar sab dekhte hai

Birbal to jodha : jo kam app nahi kar paye wo dono bacho ne kar diya

Jodha to birbal : kya matlab hum bhudhi ho gaye haiROFL


kya yaar they change bhagwat das Angryphele wala bagwat das was better aur Amer mein sab new thee koi b old 

cast nahi tha like dadi saa...mainavati...babu sa koi b nahi Cry





Yes Susan, If we accept Currunt situation, Episode was Good.

Jodha trying, To patch,-Up, Father & Son, As a Mother she is Right.

Birbal +jodha secene was Good.

All girls too much interested in Salim, Salim is 15 years Guy, so Girls is sure, Less in Age,
So 16 cen  was very Sharp, for oppisite companion,LOL LOLWink,

Mahtab +Arambanu talk was Good, so They conveyed Salim,  going for Amer.

But All Old  Bharmal Dadi saa,  , Not alive. Manavati, Not seen, is she now no More.Confused,

so Cv in full Hurry.

But surprise thing is jagat gossin+Maan bai, +Anar Friends, or now three main role in Salim Life.

Is Akbar will return Agra, Jagat Gossin +Maan Bai, But Salim will be gone to Lose Heart seeing Anarkali.

Seeing Jagat Gossin, recalled Old Movies HEROINES.LOL LOL,


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13Suganya.SSusan.Dsouza

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Joined: 15 August 2014
Posts: 6532

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by preetgurti

Susan u like this rubbish
where jalal as male lead had no dialogue and jodha jist for aake in one min scene
srsly

I am also disappointed to see how our JA have been sidelined.Shocked
Rajat & Paridhi have to be given enough screen space, as episodes are becoming boring day by dayOuch


show  jodha akbar hai  but jodha akbar ko hi side line kar diya kya mazak hai yeAngryhum ne bohut bol liya ab trp bolege
truly said ab trp bolege

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 27125

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

Originally posted by susantogiaa

[QUOTE=anael24]balance episode!
i should watch this nhok jhok as birbal is a good actor !
what to say susan!? we dont have power right...lets just enjoy the worth scenes



yaa birbal aur jodha scene was really funny u must watch that baaki pata nahi tha kya

susan even some parts were good...people are still not satisfied...why so? Cry i really feel its the end...no matter what cvs do nothing can change now... they have so much deceived fans that happy wala scenes have no effect![/QUOTE

as u said ab happy wala scene b no effect iss had tak barbaad kar diya hai inn logo ne show ko  aur fans bohut dispointed hai wo bas show ko quit karna chahte hai..ab ruks expose ho b gaye iss ko fark ahi padtha kyu ke os baat ke b ab taste chala gaya hai no one can save JA nowCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Joined: 15 August 2014
Posts: 6532

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by anael24

Originally posted by susantogiaa

[QUOTE=anael24]balance episode!
i should watch this nhok jhok as birbal is a good actor !
what to say susan!? we dont have power right...lets just enjoy the worth scenes



yaa birbal aur jodha scene was really funny u must watch that baaki pata nahi tha kya

susan even some parts were good...people are still not satisfied...why so? Cry i really feel its the end...no matter what cvs do nothing can change now... they have so much deceived fans that happy wala scenes have no effect![/QUOTE

as u said ab happy wala scene b no effect iss had tak barbaad kar diya hai inn logo ne show ko  aur fans bohut dispointed hai wo bas show ko quit karna chahte hai..ab ruks expose ho b gaye iss ko fark ahi padtha kyu ke os baat ke b ab taste chala gaya hai no one can save JA nowCryCry
ab ja ko koi nahi bacha sakta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 2220

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by preetgurti

Susan u like this rubbish
where jalal as male lead had no dialogue and jodha jist for aake in one min scene
srsly



yaar jodha aur birbal scene ache tha ...hamare muh tak gaya aur cv sune ko taiyaar nahi haiCry


Don't worry TRP is the best teacher for them, they will tell CVs .
Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Joined: 19 April 2014
Posts: 2327

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Anar n Maan ' Best Friends ' ???? ShockedShockedShocked
ROFLROFL " For God's Sake " THis is 16th century ka story hai CV's AngryAngry , Where there was So much Royalty ... Princess and Concubines mein farak hota hai OuchConfused uss century mein !!! 
    And they showed ' Bhagwant das' too Shocked , Sigh !!! As Abhay said , I too thought that they would end this show without BD WinkLOL ... Now with ur description , i think the story will move this way  ' Salim Anar ko Maan samajke shadi ko Haan kahega n story will move as LOVE TRIANGLE btw S & A & M ' ... Kabab mein Haddi hoga ' MAAN' for SA , like RUK was there for JA 's Romance WinkLOLLOL 

 I HATE THIS MORON CV'SAngryDeadCensored FOR THIS RECYCLED PRODUCT OF JA'S HATE-LOVE STORY , again in SA DeadAngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24Susan.Dsouza

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
jalal jodha ne SR kab kiya jodha ek din me pregnant

2

Author: luvRTpari   Replies: 15   Views: 3058

luvRTpari 15 3058 21 October 2014 at 7:10pm by ghalibmirza
Jodha to become mother of Salim and Marium Ul Jumani in Jodha Akbar

2 3 4 5 6

Author: JodhaAkbarLove_   Replies: 40   Views: 6061

JodhaAkbarLove_ 40 6061 19 October 2014 at 11:49pm by yurimehta11
Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: adiana12   Replies: 116   Views: 19685

adiana12 116 19685 17 July 2014 at 5:27am by -RD-
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4 5

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 35   Views: 26045

Rutuja... 35 26045 28 March 2014 at 7:25am by Akhdhaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index