Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yay!! Pritam/Uppi talking to each other and Ali/Uppi talking again! Always liked these duos!

In all this, no one trusts Dimpy ðŸ˜† Sahi hai. 

Yawn.. Dimpy SHUT UP.. A journalist is supposed to be INTERESTING, she's asking her own personal questions. Man this whole Gulati/Dimpy act was sooo unentertaining and boring. What was G doing with the camera? 

😆Ali riled Dimpy madam up ðŸ˜† Why on earth is she STILL going on about the Pritam incident? This girl is SO stupid and I think she's losing it actually. When Salman said that Dimpy could've made it into a big deal and didn't, I was thinking yeh well that's because she knows what happened when Tanna made a big deal in the initial week, she doesn't wanna do a repeat of that.. But looks like I gave her too much credit, coz she DOES seem to be stretching this and it's hilarious how she put her personal issues over what the task was all about ðŸ¤£ Ha ha she's losing it

Dimpy's voice is enough to drive anyone crazy !! That's why she does all this kai kai !!! She does it more than Tanna who actually has calme down.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yawn at this Sonali Upen boredom. Man seriously. Puke at Showmances 

And the precap just looks bad. The editing is so bad, why is Upen saying what he is, what's Sonali's side, nothing will be shown, just bad bad editing. 

Lol did Dimpy choose Gulati for dand? ðŸ˜†

Sakina I'm surprised your still watching this borefest episodes !! I only come on DDT for a laugh. I can't watch all this boring stuff. This year the creative team have failed to produce anything good to watch.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sakina @Rukhi Dimpy's game is filly exposed now, Everyone knows what she is trying to do including her beloved PG.  Plus she keeps stretching an issue beyond belief. That Pritam issue was sorted in WKV. She made the fun interview task into a real snoozefest😆  Infact I thought GG was fun in it at times - atleast he had some fun moments ðŸ˜†
If Dimpy stays it will be purely because of this Rahul Mahajan thing otherwise her game is getting too boring IMO. Sorry RTV😉
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

@Sakina @Rukhi Dimpy's game is filly exposed now, Everyone knows what she is trying to do including her beloved PG.  Plus she keeps stretching an issue beyond belief. That Pritam issue was sorted in WKV. She made the fun interview task into a real snoozefest😆  Infact I thought GG was fun in it at times - atleast he had some fun moments ðŸ˜†

If Dimpy stays it will be purely because of this Rahul Mahajan thing otherwise her game is getting too boring IMO. Sorry RTV😉

gugu and his camera chutzpah was epic tho
ali mode complete popat of gugu

yeh camera mere kaha daalne chahte hu ap ðŸ¤£

sadakchap beeri ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

I was hoping Imam would come !!! Rahul was funny in Naach baliye but I don't know him other then that show. Looks like Imam won't be coming !!
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackie

I was excited when I found out that BB has finally given an all nighter task and yeh log sab so gaye except dimpy and upen.😒

These people should take a leaf from all nighter tasks such as diye jalte rehne chaiyee, chor-police, etc. in previous seasons.

bhavishyavani was everyone would sleep.. opposite could be "some could sleep" or "no one should sleep"..
they did the first one since it was not clear😉
Edited by LovelyPlanet - 9 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail

I concur.. it does nt help to be vicious at all times..🤢.. whoever named her naagin was apt
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

Dimpy's voice is enough to drive anyone crazy !! That's why she does all this kai kai !!! She does it more than Tanna who actually has calme down.

I actually like upen teasing tanna.. he seems to like her going by the way he was touching her face early morning.. awww Edited by LovelyPlanet - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Once again "Sakadchhaap Beedi" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Elluuu Folks🤗
merry christmas to all you guys.. 

and special loweee to my unsanskaari behens.. you guys need more luck to get thro ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Love US😎

ab bolo.. which epis should i catch up on.. if at all? I saw this monday's😆 Punty played everyone well.. and Nomination.. esp Uppu on Ali and Ali going baap re itni nafrat🤣 I am loving Ali/ Prits ki randompanti.. baithke bhai sun bhai bol chalu rehta hain.. esp about Dimpy🤣