India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

In Pain Lies Healing // Manan (Page 3)

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

The one thing about love is...it offers no guarantees. Yes there are promises, needs, wants, but who can tell us if they will last forever? Who can ensure that giving up our heart to another will not leave us out in the cold! Unfortunately no one can offer us that guarantee, not even ourselves. That scares us because we are fragile beings, I know it doesn't seem like it, with our armor of words and actions, but it's true inside we get hurt easily. Especially the heart...it's so easily torn and not easily mended. When you love someone, truly love them, you lay your heart open to them. This frail, beating, vessel becomes susceptible to all kinds of breakages, because you offer a part of yourself that you give to no one else. You let them inside, and literally give them a chance to screw you over, and then you wait...wait for them to strike, or to carve it out. But you see that's just part of it, there is so much more. It's knowing that this one person is yours and they will be there through it all with you. It's knowing that you will be loved despite the flaws. It's knowing who you are is enough and being okay with that. Yes there is vulnerability in love, but it's not your weakness, I believe that's your greatest strength. It's a chance to grow and nurture into someone who you're not afraid to be, someone who could easily love themselves. It's a paradox really...for the task of loving oneself is harder, and much more murkier than loving another; it is only when we learn to love ourselves first can we wholeheartedly embrace another with the love they deserve.

More than the pain...I see this as their chance to grow to learn to be okay with who they both are individually in order to full understand their feelings for another. Half of the time they spend trying to resist this hold they have each other, because they don't know what to do with it. Silently, they understand each other, as if they've always communicated in silence. It's a language they know best through actions, and unbidden glares. They struggle because its chaos...and they've always been that you know mess and tangles, but there's beauty in it too, it's a rare and pure connection they have.

Great post Rida! I always silently stalk your posts when I get time.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 25 December 2014 at 1:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizSexpotFireboltSugarDreamFleetingWishes.charminggenieNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Rida..this ws like an wonderful xmas gift to me...one of ur best posts this is...!! u r a star...Happy Christmas my frnd...HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Why do you make posts in the dead of the night
RES will never UNRES

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizFleetingWishes.

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
shall read and comment soonErmm
SugarDream IF-Sizzlerz
SugarDream
SugarDream

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Okay? What should i even say more to that because you said it all Rida *clapping Hands*

Go to top