Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

In Pain Lies Healing // Manan (Page 2)

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Embracing vulnerabilities can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. It is a risky business but not as  suffocating as giving up on love and belonging and joy"the experiences that make us the most vulnerable.  Only when we let ourselves be open through our vulnerabilities will be able to  explore the darkness ,and eventually will we discover the infinite power of our light.
It is the only authentic state- be vulnerable, it lets you open up to people,e experiences ,events and finally yourself. Being open to the pain, hurt and the wounds of life means also being open to the joy and beauty. Hiding the vulnerability defeats the purpose of life, it's the greatest asset.

Sometimes we need that poignant influence, that deep understanding to open ourselves to that embrace, to that outerworld. It's like a little child who's too afraid of going into the sea or like that someone who'd say bullshit if you call them near the fire to warm yourself up. Because they will never associate the fire with warmth even if they see you feel it. They will remember all those terrible times that same fire burned them and it'd hurt, so so much. They'll never come near, not until coaxed, helpled, and that transitioning will always be slow. You can inspire them but the struggle will be always theirs. They'll have to need the warmth desperately to take that step.

"Because he could not afford to fail, he could not afford to expose his vulerability, but then he cannnot have love, till he lets himself be , vulnerable without filter . If love is trust to him than he oath to know that he cannot learn to give trust unless he sets open his vulnerabilities. 

SO TRUE ^. Right now he's struggling, he's trapped in conflict. There's a wall of confusion and pain. He always likes to control, his life, his fate, whatever happens in his sphere but now knowing that even when he's doing the controlling, nothing is in his control, that nothing ever will be the way he wants to until he gives something of his ownself, he won't really find what he's so desperately seeking, what's driving him so restless, the need to have those answers, but the fear that if he demands them he'll loose that so hard won control of his life is what's truly holding him back, even if subconsciously.

She needs to know that love can only be cultivated by letting herself be vulnerable to pain. Love is not something we give or get; it is something that needs nurturing and growth , which is why pain and hurt is essential. The need to let go and take that leap of faith is essential. She cannot run away, because that will be deceiving herself and life. But hurt is one of the elements of life, it will chase you one way or another.

^^ AAH GENNIE YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO BRILLIANTLY That idek what to add <33 Love is not always beautiful, it's pain and ugly and dark too. it makes you bleed to. the question is if you can somehow go back in time, and you're given a chance to remove every bad thing, but it comes with the removal of all the good you had with that person too, will you take it? will you erase everything? the good? and if your answer is, no, that even  though love can be ugly, it's always worth it because those moments, they're worth anything and everything, they're what makes love, love, you know, that this love is worth fighting for.

Oh Rida - you be such a blessing, cannot adore you more!! Always with the wise words which sing to the soul, make me so so proud. Hugs, kHug
IT'S ALL YOU <33 IM SO GLAD YOU LIKESS. I LOVESSS YOU AND YOUR WORDS SO SO MUCH!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotcharminggenie

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
it's a beautiful, insightful postClapClapClap...indeed pain is not one dimensional, it does not always just bury you alive under ruins of broken dreams and heart and ashes of now-withered emotions

as you pointed out pain is also accepting one's vulnerabilities and having the courage to accept them and walk towards love inspite of the hurt that would surely leave bruises. loving someone more than oneself, with everything that heart and mind can possibly feel, without any walls or shields definitely takes courage and maturity that somehow can be found through that gut-wrenching soul-numbing pain you have talked about.

pain is not always a shard of ice that can leave a pool of crimson hurt and melt into nothingness,

pain is not always something that kills some naive, breathing part inside

pain is not always just incriminations, blame game and self-pity

pain is not always a message bearer of the ending, it is not the words before a full stop.

pain can be a reminder that life is still unexplored, depths of heart still unfathomed

pain can be a mirror to the confused soul, scared by the intensity of feelings unknown

pain can be that comforting blanket which reassures you are not cold, dead inside

pain can  be understanding, acceptance and courage to take that first step ahead

pain is perhaps nothing but the pause before you turn the page and a new chapter begins.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizFleetingWishes.Nikki_Titli

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

it's a beautiful, insightful postClapClapClap...indeed pain is not one dimensional, it does not always just bury you alive under ruins of broken dreams and heart and ashes of now-withered emotions

as you pointed out pain is also accepting one's vulnerabilities and having the courage to accept them and walk towards love inspite of the hurt that would surely leave bruises. loving someone more than oneself, with everything that heart and mind can possibly feel, without any walls or shields definitely takes courage and maturity that somehow can be found through that gut-wrenching soul-numbing pain you have talked about.

Thankyou so so much ^^ <3 And truly, pain has its facets like every other emotion, pain brings so much with it. The fear, the anxiety, the wariness, the cowardice at times too, stubbornness, sometimes it leaves scars too. But pain has that power over every other emotion. Pain has the power to make you really really strong. As they say, what doesn't kills you makes you stronger. Pain does that. Either you crumble or either you rebuild yourself. Pain, also, alters you, it gives you that power to change because when intensities vary, it makes you realize that a certain pain to that gut wrenching one that you get being apart from something you so utmostly love, is unbearable.

pain is not always a shard of ice that can leave a pool of crimson hurt and melt into nothingness,

pain is not always something that kills some naive, breathing part inside

pain is not always just incriminations, blame game and self-pity

pain is not always a message bearer of the ending, it is not the words before a full stop.

pain can be a reminder that life is still unexplored, depths of heart still unfathomed

pain can be a mirror to the confused soul, scared by the intensity of feelings unknown

pain can be that comforting blanket which reassures you are not cold, dead inside

pain can  be understanding, acceptance and courage to take that first step ahead

pain is perhaps nothing but the pause before you turn the page and a new chapter begins.

OH MY GOD THESE LINES ^^ You've described it so so beautifully that I simply cannot say anything that's as perfect ^^ You put it perfectly. Pain also gives you the courage youve been looking for all your life. The courage to take that one step forward and let go <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I cannot seem to find my words today.. but when reading your post, this is what was playing in my mind..
Two hearts fading, like a flower. 
And all this waiting, for the power. 
For some answer, to this fire. 
Sinking slowly. The water's higher. 
Desire 

With no secrets. No obsession. 
This time I'm speeding with no direction. 
Without a reason. What is this fire? 
Burning slowly. My one and only. 
Desire 

You know me. You don't mind waiting. 
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying, 
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me, 
That you run and never tire. 
Desire

I don't even know why exactly.. maybe because even though you were speaking of pain, that is not how I registered it.. to me it felt more like a description love or need or want or.. just plain undeniable, desperate 'desire'..
For what is pain if not a consequence of any of the above.. both the loss and the gain of a dream.. a wish.. a fantasy.. all of this is pain..
Admitting the importance of all of it.. any of it.. is pain..
Fearing this admittance but doing it anyway.. is pain..
Losing control but being helpless to prevent it.. is pain..
Giving it all up just to find the answer your soul requires.. is pain..
Facing your fears because being vulnerable is better than being numb.. is pain..

And yet this pain itself is life.. because if you can feel it then it is real.. you are real.. still living.. and therefore still capable of loving and being loved..
A vicious cycle.. and yet at the same time, the greatest quality that keeps us wonderfully, resiliently human...our ability to feel pain and to overcome it and grow..

Apologies.. have no idea what I rambled on about.. I doubt any of this is even vaguely coherent.. feel free to ignore.. am in an abstract sort of mood todayEmbarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizrubys07SexpotBoxedInInvisibleSmiledaisy_luvs_ ffFleetingWishes.charminggenieNikki_Titli

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

I cannot seem to find my words today.. but when reading your post, this is what was playing in my mind..
Desire 

Desire 

Desire

I don't even know why exactly.. maybe because even though you were speaking of pain, that is not how I registered it.. to me it felt more like a description love or need or want or.. just plain undeniable, desperate 'desire'..
For what is pain if not a consequence of any of the above.. both the loss and the gain of a dream.. a wish.. a fantasy.. all of this is pain..
Facing your fears because being vulnerable is better than being numb.. is pain..

And yet this pain itself is life.. because if you can feel it then it is real.. you are real.. still living.. and therefore still capable of loving and being loved..
A vicious cycle.. and yet at the same time, the greatest quality that keeps us wonderfully, resiliently human...our ability to feel pain and to overcome it and grow..

Apologies.. have no idea what I rambled on about.. I doubt any of this is even vaguely coherent.. feel free to ignore.. am in an abstract sort of mood todayEmbarrassed 

Speechless, hugs- Hugbecause that is all.

myvoiz13thwishFleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Desire 

Desire 

Desire

AAAH WISH THIS BE SOOO PERFECT ^^^^ every.single.word. I ADORE POETRY SO MUCH!!

Pain has this whole realm, so many facets to it that if you dive deep you'll be lost. There's no true ending to it. The world of it is infinite. And you cannot associate infinite with something which is constant or fixed. Pain, like any other emotion, is more a result, a concoction of all those others. Ssometimes its love, sometimes its hate, somimes pain comes from self loathing, sometimes we inflict it upon ourselves. How unbelievable but true that there are people who deal with things by cutting themselves up, that pain is their drug, to them pain is a medicine but all in, aruly, the fact is, it is pain that makes you feel alive, pain that makes you conscious. I remember how Nandini pressed on Manik's hand to explain him which he wasn't understanding in words too. Pain also makes you responsible and thoughtful. It makes you precationary and beautiful but intruth, pain has no standing force of its own. It's a propeller, a transition btw this world and that. You always emerge a different person until the next phase of pain. Your choices carve your path, but the pain always helps. It doesn't let you numb.

^^ so true. Pain always makes you a different person. The altercation can be slight, or vast, the difference minimal to maximum, but pain is not only a great transition, it also is a great teacher. There's no life without pain. Pain shapes you, and you realize, that the actions that lead to the first coming of pain, aren't the one with the second. it truly is a cycle, human cycle which makes you who you are.

PSHHT SHUTUP! I BE SUCH A FAN OF YOUR WORDS WISHHH! JKNDSKJDCC <3

Sexpot13thwishNikki_Titli

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Rida: I just want to hug you so tight for finding some semblance of meaning in my disjointed, random ramblings.. You said it all and so well too that I have nothing to add..
Also, it's not poetry.. I'm definitely not that creativeLOLLOL.. it's lyrics.. 'Desire' by Ryan Adams.. beautiful song.. and one I have personal history with tooEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotFleetingWishes.

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

Desire 

Desire 

Desire

AAAH WISH THIS BE SOOO PERFECT ^^^^ every.single.word. I ADORE POETRY SO MUCH!!

Pain has this whole realm, so many facets to it that if you dive deep you'll be lost. There's no true ending to it. The world of it is infinite. And you cannot associate infinite with something which is constant or fixed. Pain, like any other emotion, is more a result, a concoction of all those others. Ssometimes its love, sometimes its hate, somimes pain comes from self loathing, sometimes we inflict it upon ourselves. How unbelievable but true that there are people who deal with things by cutting themselves up, that pain is their drug, to them pain is a medicine but all in, aruly, the fact is, it is pain that makes you feel alive, pain that makes you conscious. I remember how Nandini pressed on Manik's hand to explain him which he wasn't understanding in words too. Pain also makes you responsible and thoughtful. It makes you precationary and beautiful but intruth, pain has no standing force of its own. It's a propeller, a transition btw this world and that. You always emerge a different person until the next phase of pain. Your choices carve your path, but the pain always helps. It doesn't let you numb.

^^ so true. Pain always makes you a different person. The altercation can be slight, or vast, the difference minimal to maximum, but pain is not only a great transition, it also is a great teacher. There's no life without pain. Pain shapes you, and you realize, that the actions that lead to the first coming of pain, aren't the one with the second. it truly is a cycle, human cycle which makes you who you are.

PSHHT SHUTUP! I BE SUCH A FAN OF YOUR WORDS WISHHH! JKNDSKJDCC <3

Wish and Rida this post was so cathartic. 
I'm terrible when it comes to abstract thoughts,paintings,musings etc. I deal with facts much better. Cold hard facts give me comfort, suppositions and maybes make me terribly nervous. Facts are my refuge and even when I introduced myself on this forum,I used the identity I am most comfortable with. This identity is embedded in facts,there is no duality or ambiguity. This identity gives me no pain,no vulnerability,no flux as its deeply rooted in facts.
Pain to me is very quantifiable there is nothing abstract about it,even if it is as a result of abstract moods or emotions.
Dreams,desire, loss of control,dependance are all relative,fickle changing emotions. Pain on the other hand is measurable,reproducible and mirrored. Empathy which is such a powerful emotion comes from the understanding of pathos and is the daughter of Pain. It's true that you can be honest when you say you feel another persons pain but can the same be said of desire,passion even love?
For me the complete vulnerability that pain affords you is the measure of triumph of human spirit. 
Rida you are so right for in Pain does lie the healing. That is the fact,it's undisputed and that's why this post to me is not some abstract poetry,it's factual and I feel kinship.
For example in a fight after the first blow you feel immense pain but soon after the mind readjusts releases appropriate hormones and the body braces itself. The subsequent similar blows convert pain to a positive response. You either fight or flee. 

PAIN IS HEALING
This what I thought about your post when I first read it. Loved it

Wish when you unresing my post

InvisibleSmileFleetingWishes.charminggenie

Go to top