Value of your Votes

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Value of your Votes 
Even if Dimpy will get ZERO votes she won't go out bcz BB is planning for Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega Part 2 πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Vote doesnt matter here, only matter for BB is content. πŸ€’

Who ever gives content to BB they keep him and who gives less content they evict them its simple votes doesn't matter in BB at all. 
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why people waste their hard earned money Knowingly that their votes will not be counted or help in wining or losing of their favorite.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know why BB asks us to vote in the first place if they are going to keep their favourite contestants in the name of content and evict who so ever they feel like...
Dimpy is being encouraged and kept by BB for the upcoming melodrama with Rahul Mahajan...

Ofcourse Gautam remains BB's favourite...

The height of favouritism was giving the TV reporter tasks to Gautam and Dimpy...Thry have an established RJ (Pritam) in the house who has done multiple radio interviews with Shahrukh, Ajay Devgan, Kareena etc etc and who has proven talent in this area...But then BB will only promote their favourite star Gautam...

The editing, footage and eviction process of BB sucks big time...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Vote doesnt matter here, only matter for BB is content.🀒

Who ever gives content to BB they keep him and who gives less content they evict them its simple votes doesn't matter in BB at all.

So why did they evicted Diandra out of turn, she became the talk of the town after that boner gate bathroom leellas πŸ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

So why did they evicted Diandra out of turn, she became the talk of the town after that boner gate bathroom leellas πŸ˜†

Again favouritism...She was evicted to give Gautam a chance to clear his name before being handed over the BB trophy...
WreckLass thumbnail
Value and votes? When did the votes value ever on a show like Bb anyway?πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

I wonder why people waste their hard earned money Knowingly that their votes will not be counted or help in wining or losing of their favorite.

Unke thodi na. Mummy - Papa ke money hote hai.

Votes karne wale are mostly kiddos. Teenagers at max.

Jo mehnat karke kamata hai. Wo aise tuchhe celebs ke liye thodi na paisa waste karega. Ya fir ghotale wale paise hoge. You know what I mean. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Aur agar itne hi paise hai, Go donate. Help someone needy.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
voting doenst cound it is really a waist of time and money...BB has allready a winner...😑
last week praneet was not the weakest but still he had to go...unfair BB..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i aint πŸ˜†watching this show anymore..am only in this forum...🀣
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Again favouritism...She was evicted to give Gautam a chance to clear his name before being handed over the BB trophy...

Oh really it was like that I din't know that u know how ppl gets evicted πŸ˜›