Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

today's ishu's dialogues hint towards ishra separation (Page 3)

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by -Hima-

Kri, Anku, am with you guys!Thumbs Up This track is for Adi to see reality wrt his mother and father.. I think this is the foundation for Adi custody track.. He will see who is who but not w/o drama! Looking forward to IshRa being together in this!

Yes...No separation doesn't mean Ishita won't commit mistakes... She has committed some in past... She is committing some by believing in Shagun and She will commit some like Raman did in the last track but she'll emerge out of this... as Raman's Jhansi Ki Rani... Shagun has committed two big mistakes... One is by showing her true colours to Adi and the second is by letting Adi move closer to Ishita by deciding to stay under the same roof...

Adi believes that he's unwanted...for his mother and father... Same position like Ruhi before Ishra's marriage... This track will have its high and low but its crucial...before confession. 

Why will Ishra separate? Its clear Adi will stay behind with Ishra or he can go with Shagun. Raman loves Ishita way too much to sacrifice her for Adi, he was a little blind earlier then too he knew he was doing wrong, he still took ishita's advice. Evn thereafter he supported Ishita over Adi. And now they are in love and married, worse case ishita will try to walk out and Raman will stop her with a confession - rehash of airport scene. i cant see them being separated even for a day

Raman needn't stop Ishita... Ishita must realise her place in Raman's life...on her own. cv's are beautifully closing some loops... They will close this one before confession now... Raman is not blindfolded by his son's love anymore... He's giving Adi the required space by letting Ishita deal with things. This will improve things... 

I have quoted this time and again... Raman's biggest weakness is Ishita... Ishita helped him overcome his weakness for Adi but she's making him vulnerable... Her tears impact him the most... Raman is not going to be a bechara pati and witness Shagun's wrongdoings... He'll take some right steps by ending this game that Ashok started... These two tracks will culminate beautifully in the end... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.-Hima-

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hey guys think POSITIVE...
NO SEPARATION 
lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I wonder how will they show shagun succeeding in her evil plans. If she succeeds then it means she would be successful in instigating every family member against ishita.  Won't it be dumb if they show raman n bhalla clan believing shagun over ishita? 
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

I wonder how will they show shagun succeeding in her evil plans. If she succeeds then it means she would be successful in instigating every family member against ishita. Won't it be dumb if they show raman n bhalla clan believing shagun over ishita?

Exactly it would be very dumb and stupid if every single Bhalla member starts believing shagun falling into her trap raman already now believes shagun was innocent and shagun is been portraying as a victim but she is not a victim she is getting what she did to raman
Raman sayimg Assok lured shagun but was she dudhu ki dhulhi hui yeah dudh piti that she couldn't understand...and also making a 6 years child believe his dad can't affeoad or love him but Assok does...I don't believe that raman actually said about shagun yesterday...
Hope it doesn't happen at all Bhallas turnimg against ishu means death of Yhm for me
Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ha ha finally ishu ne yeh bol diya...i was waiting for tgis dialogue...now i m damn sure abt it that no sep of ishra...bcoz before every track start which seems to ne sep track ishu says this...chill guys sit and wath yhm...
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
please no separation track ..Ouch
Pohutukawa Senior Member
Pohutukawa
Pohutukawa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
If raman n ishita get seperated wats d big deal? Raman will
Go back to shagun and ishita mani will liv happily ever after Clap

Go to top