Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

today's ishu's dialogues hint towards ishra separation (Page 2)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Kri, Anku, am with you guys!Thumbs Up This track is for Adi to see reality wrt his mother and father.. I think this is the foundation for Adi custody track.. He will see who is who but not w/o drama! Looking forward to IshRa being together in this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri--Anku-

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Aaj toh adi ka reaction dekh kar bhi yeh he laga ke he is again affected by shaguns word dat ishita is bad n all d bhalla family also...I too feel dat sumthng bad gono happen...mihir turning.nnegative, ishita.n raman part der ways shagun is wcumld back wid open arms in bhalla house as der bahu n mother of Der ladla grandson...who d hell care 4 ruhi... dey will prove shagun wrds true dat ishita was jst a nanny... n nw as shagun is back c will send ishita 2 her rightful place...n bhalla family wont even object...n raman ka kya woh toh waise bhi apne son ke pyaar mai andha uske liye woh ek kya bahut sari ishita ko chod dega...sry but episode n Olv dekh kar sab negative hoga future nai yeh he lag raha...
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Kri, Anku, am with you guys!Thumbs Up This track is for Adi to see reality wrt his mother and father.. I think this is the foundation for Adi custody track.. He will see who is who but not w/o drama! Looking forward to IshRa being together in this!

Yes...No separation doesn't mean Ishita won't commit mistakes... She has committed some in past... She is committing some by believing in Shagun and She will commit some like Raman did in the last track but she'll emerge out of this... as Raman's Jhansi Ki Rani... Shagun has committed two big mistakes... One is by showing her true colours to Adi and the second is by letting Adi move closer to Ishita by deciding to stay under the same roof...

Adi believes that he's unwanted...for his mother and father... Same position like Ruhi before Ishra's marriage... This track will have its high and low but its crucial...before confession. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mischief-Hima--Anku-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Yes...No separation doesn't mean Ishita won't commit mistakes... She has committed some in past... She is committing some by believing in Shagun and She will commit some like Raman did in the last track but she'll emerge out of this... as Raman's Jhansi Ki Rani... Shagun has committed two big mistakes... One is by showing her true colours to Adi and the second is by letting Adi move closer to Ishita by deciding to stay under the same roof...

Adi believes that he's unwanted...for his mother and father... Same position like Ruhi before Ishra's marriage... This track will have its high and low but its crucial...before confession. 

Yes.. Agree! Ishita will make mistakes but this time Adi will be the reason for Raman and Ishita to be together. Also Kri, have a feeling that Adi being the sole witness of IshRa romance, that too when they were willingly romancing for the first time, holds a lot of significance.. He interrupted them now but will also unite them! That's what I feel.. He is the one seeing ALL their minds including Shagun's.. He will be the game changer for IshRa to take their next major step!

Edited: last time they married for Ruhi.. This time they unite for Adi!

Edited by -Hima- - 24 December 2014 at 9:03am

mischief-kri-

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Why will Ishra separate? Its clear Adi will stay behind with Ishra or he can go with Shagun. Raman loves Ishita way too much to sacrifice her for Adi, he was a little blind earlier then too he knew he was doing wrong, he still took ishita's advice. Evn thereafter he supported Ishita over Adi. And now they are in love and married, worse case ishita will try to walk out and Raman will stop her with a confession - rehash of airport scene. i cant see them being separated even for a day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291mischief-Hima-_Dexterity_-kri-

DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I feel like if they do separate, it will be similar to how Raman was leaving for her happiness. Today's episode showed that Raman is not affected by adis opinions when he said that "tum meri biwi ho air use accept karna hoga" ( something like that). Don't get me wrong adi is his son and he cares but he also has to care about the two most important people in his life, ishita and ruhi.

I am however scared about the future bc it seems dangerous! I just want my IshRa to be together that's it, they can be a team and sort through everyone else's mess!

AnnieKplovepreet29

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Yes.. Agree! Ishita will make mistakes but this time Adi will be the reason for Raman and Ishita to be together. Also Kri, have a feeling that Adi being the sole witness of IshRa romance, that too when they were willingly romancing for the first time, holds a lot of significance.. He interrupted them now but will also unite them! That's what I feel.. He is the one seeing ALL their minds including Shagun's.. He will be the game changer for IshRa to take their next major step!

They won't be any 'Adi ke liye' or 'Ruhi ke liye' yaar... Jo bhi karenge, apne liye karenge... But yes, Shagun's pawn...Adi, he won't be her puppet anymore... He'll definitely save Ishita from committing some major mistakes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

They won't be any 'Adi ke liye' or 'Ruhi ke liye' yaar... Jo bhi karenge, apne liye karenge... But yes, Shagun's pawn...Adi, he won't be her puppet anymore... He'll definitely save Ishita from committing some major mistakes. 

That's what I meant.. Adi will be the one to save their relationship this time even if Ishita decides to sacrifice.. Fingers crossed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Go to top