ky2 1 year ext VIDEO

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1rra3nrmzLo&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
matlab?! ðŸ˜•
mai video nai dekhsakti..pls sue bata na video kis cheez ka hai!...🥱
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_Niya

matlab?! ðŸ˜•

mai video nai dekhsakti..pls sue bata na video kis cheez ka hai!...🥱

as usual parth is not there so first they show mukti and alya and their friendship onsreen, krissan says even offscreen we are best friends and hence it shows up and then dhruv and ayaz joins , all talk and mukti says we have got one year extension for the show 
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

as usual parth is not there so first they show mukti and alya and their friendship onsreen, krissan says even offscreen we are best friends and hence it shows up and then dhruv and ayaz joins , all talk and mukti says we have got one year extension for the show 

OMG! matlab abhi se ek aur year ya phir 21st june se ginke 1 year?!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sue101 thumbnail

OMG! matlab abhi se ek aur year ya phir 21st june se ginke 1 year?!! ðŸ˜ƒ

yes one more celebration and this time we will send a cake with both of our pictures in it ðŸ˜†
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

yes one more celebration and this time we will send a cake with both of our pictures in it ðŸ˜†

yes matlab? kabhi to clear cut jawab dia karr sue! mera bp kyo badha rahi hai?! ðŸ¥±
abhi se ek year ya 21st june se 1 year?! pls jaldi bol.. ðŸ˜•
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What do they mean by 1 year extension?? The show was suppose to go offair kiya?? Can't it be air for more than a year? Or the channel itself doesn't air shows for more than a year?
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manoshono

What do they mean by 1 year extension?? The show was suppose to go offair kiya?? Can't it be air for more than a year? Or the channel itself doesn't air shows for more than a year?

this show was supposed to be a 100 episode series only earlier as it's announced before my dear! but for the growing popularity it got extension I guess..
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this show was supposed to be a 100 episode series only earlier as it's announced before my dear! but for the growing popularity it got extension I guess..

oh!! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that they only planned a 100 episode series. I am glad it got an extension. Hope it ends by the end of next year. 😃
polo94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is it confirmed?? just a year ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­