Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Lecture mat do Chithi)Beat-Dec 24th (Page 5)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
When raman doesn't gets romantic with ishita then fans have a prob. When he gets romantic then also the fans have a prob.  Bacche ki jaan loge kya. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sam
Have you noticed when RAMAN is interacting with Mihir or Shagun or Mihika...  their scenes are SO GOOD, I can clearly see a hatred in Shagun's eyes for Raman, see SUCH resentment in Raman's eyes for Shagun, same with Mihir, you can tell they are best buds off screen, there is SUCH realism in the way they interact, I Could be fooled into thinking KARAN married Mihika Verma's sister or something... there is something super real about that jeeja saali realtionship

Mihir by himself is quite mediocre... even Mihika was OTT after rape by her pati parmeshwar

geno0309

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

When raman doesn't gets romantic with ishita then fans have a prob. When he gets romantic then also the fans have a prob.  Bacche ki jaan loge kya

Ofcourse not... I neither want to MARRY HIMWink NOR want him deadBig smile
Some days his style of romancing clearly DOES NOT CONNECT
I am sure Karan Patel does not mind criticismBig smile If he is ANYTHING like his idol SRKWink

I ABSOLUTELY loved the Kya scene, the eye lock by the stair case two days ago, the KC "waise aaj achhi lag rahi ho scene" ...I LOVE 99 out of 100 scenes hes done... I wont defend myself...

But when he builds poetic towers for Ishita thats taller than Burj Khalifa, it LOOKS and SOUNDS fake

Yep!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryageno0309

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sam
Have you noticed when RAMAN is interacting with Mihir or Shagun or Mihika...  their scenes are SO GOOD, I can clearly see a hatred in Shagun's eyes for Raman, see SUCH resentment in Raman's eyes for Shagun, same with Mihir, you can tell they are best buds off screen, there is SUCH realism in the way they interact, I Could be fooled into thinking KARAN married Mihika Verma's sister or something... there is something super real about that jeeja saali realtionship

Mihir by himself is quite mediocre... even Mihika was OTT after rape by her pati parmeshwar

You can say that again Nisha!! I think their offscreen friendship, camaraderie shows so beautifully on screen-I mean they have to be real good friends offscreen na-how else do you explain like you say such realistic & natural portrayal of relationships & friendships on screen.

I really do like all scenes by the above pairs-they are a pleasure to watch:) I loved their bachelor night episode too-it didn't look like they were acting-bass camera on kiya & director said be yourselves:)

Nisha0604

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Completely a boring episode as i expected, such an embarrassing moment between ishra and adi..being a parent i felt embarrassed to see that scene.. but surprise to see raman's reaction for that very cool and normal. "Adi needs to understand that u are my wife " By this way??? [:s] what a character assassination by cvs. They are the creator of this beautiful characters of raman and ishita and they are destroying thier own creation ...mihir mihika ashok and suraj complete waste of time and it will be waste of time until this track ends...mihika claiming naffrat for pati dev but dresses like a newly wedded girl [:s] mihir's seems unconvincing for me his break down scene has no intense at all.for me all of them are out of character today..[BR][BR]Where are u from nisha? I asked because you are well known about the place that the person was mentioning to ishita. I don't have any idea about that place.actually i am in chennai..

[BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sudha</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am originally from Trichy, but raised in Delhi and now live overseas[:D]</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">An Iyer from Delhi</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NOT like Ishita Iyer TOTALLY NOT[:D]</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep, Raman acted like he woke from a coma or something after the kid walked in[:o]</font>[/DIV][BR][DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oru reaction kooda illai, WHY[:x]</font>[/DIV]

Even i don't understand raman's reaction.he not even felt embarrassed very irresponsible attitude..

Appo neenga iyer aathu mammiya!!agree not like ishita iyer. Ok then u should be more angry with the way the wrritters are portraying about iyers.l got hooked to the show because this was first ever hindi show to show about tamil culture.But they showed thier own created culture. From the beginning till now they never showed any proper customs of iyer's. And the way the speak tamil " aiyoo rama" especially ishita and iyer aunty horrible tamil,i am not a iyer but being a tamilian i never understand thier tamil (urupadathavan evvan tamil katthukodukiran theriyalla) They are portraying tamil people as useless,brain less and charmless idiots and doesn't have dressing sense at all and old fashioned people .always showed wrong facts about tamil culture.ethai ellam paakum poothu kolaveri varuthu

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Sam
I ESPECIALLY loved your comment about Adi "Hes OK with married Mamma cheating on Dad with some lecherous rapist, but NOT OK if Dad is flirting with wife?"

What a self absorbed piece of shit he is "NOBODY CARES FOR ME" he cries...
I am thinking "Now that you realize that how about you go off to some reform school and that worthless mother with you"

Shagun pining for Ashok staring at his pictureAngry? I mean are we supposed to drop everything and comfort her?Angry
 Someone said yesterday that somehow THIS IS ALL going to turn out to be Raman's fault... looks like it to me as well

Raman AND ASHOK'S fault, not Bechaari Shagun's
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged

WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"AngryAngry
WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

Agree with u on this. Rest all is irrelevant to me. Big smile

Nisha0604

WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
good post there. :)

I have just one, BIG problem with the show.
Can Raman pls stop with the same repetitive dialogues every freaking day about Ish's greatness & kindness. YES, i get it. she is nice, she is sweet and cares for everything bechari & that raman is in love. BUT, its getting really annoying day by day.
I mean Raman doesn't spare a moment to thank Ishu for being in his life & about how lucky he is to have her.
Its too much yaar. Its like they don't have anything to talk about except Adi, Shagun or Ishu's mahaanta >_<

bass karo yaar !

agar isi tarah chalta raha toh I am sure vo din duur nahi jab Raman will literally worship Ishu :-/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604

Go to top