Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Lecture mat do Chithi)Beat-Dec 24th (Page 4)

akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by akdhalover

If i have to watch the epi again it would just be for shravan!Star
my god that was super hilarious when he said lecture mat do chitti!LOL
the way he said makes me love him all the more!LOL

Shravan speaks his mind like his CHITHAPPA USED TO, once upon a time

Nowawadays Chithappa is busy crafting poetry about his  CHITHIAngry
"achhai ki moorat" 
"sachhai ki moorat" 
"Devi" 
"Duniya ka sabse achha insaan" 
"Sabka bhala sochne waali" 
"Doodh mein dhuli" 
" Andar se bhi sundar bahar se bhi"
 "Saaf sutre mann waali"
"Jiska mann saaf ho uski khoobsoorti aankhon mein chhalakti hai"

Bus VIEWER ke haath mein chaaku hota we would show the writers what all we can spillROFL

They should place ishita's idol in bhalla iyer and khanna house now 
i used to love the show for the imperfections that characters had that made them perfect 
And dnt worry soon ishita is going to pay a heavy price for her mahanta!ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hats off to you for writing the daily beat Nisha-boring is a very mild word to describe today's episode-I just couldn't sit through itAngry
IshRa scene like yesterday was lacking the punch-& I think the reason was Ishita's over concern for the psycho-DT's acting didn't help either. I can see she feels bad for the kid-he's messed up alright-but she plain was disgusted with their act. It takes her micro seconds going from ' yeh perfect se bhi better hai' to utter disgustWacko

And of course Raman, though loved his dialogue abt the kid needing to understand their relationship, just needs to quit acting like a soap hubby smitten by his mahaan wifeOuch

I just finished watching the hospital episode after amma's accident-God! What an episode-what chemistry, what acting,what comfort level, this was 'perfect se bhi better'Heart 
IshRa were beyond adorable-Raman was justDay Dreaming And right after that he effortlessly becomes the angry young Raman Bhalla-Clap
I doubt we will ever see any scenes/episodes like that again!!

Oh before I forget I biggg muaahhh to Shravu-what a moofhatClap-high time Ishita put a leash on herself-ab toh bache bhi nahi chod rahein hai usseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Hats off to you for writing the daily beat Nisha-boring is a very mild word to describe today's episode-I just couldn't sit through itAngry
IshRa scene like yesterday was lacking the punch-& I think the reason was Ishita's over concern for the psycho-DT's acting didn't help either. I can see she feels bad for the kid-he's messed up alright-but she plain was disgusted with their act. It takes her micro seconds going from ' yeh perfect se bhi better hai' to utter disgustWacko

And of course Raman, though loved his dialogue abt the kid needing to understand their relationship, just needs to quit acting like a soap hubby smitten by his mahaan wifeOuch

I just finished watching the hospital episode after amma's accident-God! What an episode-what chemistry, what acting,what comfort level, this was 'perfect se bhi better'Heart 
IshRa were beyond adorable-Raman was justDay Dreaming And right after that he effortlessly becomes the angry young Raman Bhalla-Clap
I doubt we will ever see any scenes/episodes like that again!!

Oh before I forget I biggg muaahhh to Shravu-what a moofhatClap-high time Ishita put a leash on herself-ab toh bache bhi nahi chod rahein hai usseLOL

Sam

I was OKKK ish with her reaction of shock, being startled a lil embarrassed etc... that part DT got spot onClap but then she quickly slipped into LECTURE MODEAngry her character Ishita did I mean... Does RAMAN not know whats appropriate for a kid to see?

She acted like Raman is a fool and has NO understanding whatsoever...Angry her condescending behavior gets to me... like somehow SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS IT ALL

How to treat Adi
How to talk to Shagun
How to react to Ashok
What to say to Amma
What to say to Shravu
What to say to Adi

WHY CANT SHE BE GROSSLY WRONG EVERY NOW AND THEN?Angry WE ALL ARE, in real life, you know... NOBODY is perfect, even Warren Bufffet not even Bill Gates

Dont get me started on the classic YHM that was sheer gold... Ishita had a vulnerability in the accident episodes that was so endearing, like she COULDNT do it all, like she NEEDED Raman, that helplessness is such a treat to watch...

drishtimauryageno0309anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sam
About endurance and publishing the Beat... its Christmas Eve, I am off work today... kids asleep, so decided to sink my teeth into tearing YHM up

Even for ME Mihir was intolerable, so entirely skipped segment three of the show, most of the segment two and wholly segment three

Couldnt stand to watch him mumble and fumble in front of Ashok, like Beat redaer Anju says it shows sometimes when Raj Arora TRIES TOO HARD... especially in deeply emotional scenes...
Hes just NOT made for such scenes...Did not evoke any sympathy, or anger for Mihika, or compassion for his condition in me... I JUST WASNT moved...

Maybe because their love story has been yawn inducing lately, one drama after another... I DONT FEEL the crackle anymore between mi Mi

I FELT it during the Richa and Vibhu track, their eyes actually showed attraction when they would bump into each other at Raman's place...

NO LONGER...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 24 December 2014 at 9:24am

geno0309akdhaloveranjs

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged

WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"AngryAngry
WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

Thats becoz now he doesnt care AT ALL and he knows adi cant live without shaguniya and he wants to be near his son...and yes everytime he says that i am lucky to have you to ishitaDead...high time...CV's give better dialogues...same repetitive its boring...after yesterdays beautiful momentsEmbarrassed they ruined it today...nothing special and i feel lead actors need a break...they look tiredConfused

Ishitas sacrificing mode will start and soon we will see Raman and Mihir drinking and sitting below some random tree thinking about their love ISHITA and MIHIKA ...who will leave themSleepy...both iyer sisters have gone nuts ...ek ne kulhadi maar liAngry... aur doosri tayaari me haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"AngryAngry
WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

Thats becoz now he doesnt care AT ALL and he knows adi cant live without shaguniya and he wants to be near his son...and yes everytime he says that i am lucky to have you to ishitaDead...high time...CV's give better dialogues...same repetitive its boring...after yesterdays beautiful momentsEmbarrassed they ruined it today...nothing special and i feel lead actors need a break...they look tiredConfused

Ishitas sacrificing mode will start and soon we will see Raman and Mihir drinking and sitting below some random tree thinking about their love ISHITA and MIHIKA ...who will leave themSleepy...both iyer sisters have gone nuts ...ek ne kulhadi maar liAngry... aur doosri tayaari me haiLOL

This is the BEST epitaph for YHM's grave

Well done CB...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
CB
The actors look unconvinced, they are trying too hard, they look tired... the hand holding did not make my heart skip a beat... his lines were so unimaginative... 

HE NEVER TALKED LIKE THIS BEFORE
TOO CHEESY... or maybe his utter selfishness because she over generously let Shagun and his favorite twerp move in... dont know... what it was... but Raman was too fakeAngry

drishtimauryageno0309anjs

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Sam
About endurance and publishing the Beat... its Christmas Eve, I am off work today... kids asleep, so decided to sink my teeth into tearing YHM up

Even for ME Mihir was intolerable, so entirely skipped segment three of the show, most of the segment two and wholly segment three

Couldnt stand to watch him mumble and fumble in front of Ashok, like Beat redaer Anju says it shows sometimes when Raj Arora TRIES TOO HARD... especially in deeply emotional scenes...
Hes just NOT made for such scenes...Did not evoke any sympathy, or anger for Mihika, or compassion for his condition in me... I JUST WASNT moved...

Maybe because their love story has been yawn inducing lately, one drama after another... I DONT FEEL the crackle anymore between mi Mi

I FELT it during the Richa and Vibhu track, their eyes actually showed attraction when they would bump into each other at Raman's place...

NO LONGER...

@ bold:EXACTLY my thoughts-I FFed most of it too. And totally agree with Anju-Raj Arora was trying too hard, & yes emotional intense scenes are not his cup of tea. Mi-Mi love story lost its charm a while ago-Mihika should have been put in an asylum a looong time ago-it would have saved us viewers some headacheOuch

Speaking of intense emotional scenes-Raman-Mihir scene after Shagun's identity is revealed-KP just ROCKED that one-I fell in loweee with KP that day-whattaa performanceClap

Yay for some cheer coz of the holiday season-no such luck from the show:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604anjs

Go to top