Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Completely a boring episode as i expected, such an embarrassing moment between ishra and adi..being a parent i felt embarrassed to see that scene.. but surprise to see raman's reaction for that very cool and normal. "Adi needs to understand that u are my wife " By this way??? 😕 what a character assassination by cvs. They are the creator of this beautiful characters of raman and ishita and they are destroying thier own creation ...mihir mihika ashok and suraj complete waste of time and it will be waste of time until this track ends...mihika claiming naffrat for pati dev but dresses like a newly wedded girl 😕 mihir's seems unconvincing for me his break down scene has no intense at all.for me all of them are out of character today..

Where are u from nisha? I asked because you are well known about the place that the person was mentioning to ishita. I don't have any idea about that place.actually i am in chennai..
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shravan speaks his mind like his CHITHAPPA USED TO, once upon a time</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nowawadays Chithappa is busy crafting poetry about his CHITHI😡</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"achhai ki moorat"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"sachhai ki moorat"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Devi"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Duniya ka sabse achha insaan"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Sabka bhala sochne waali"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Doodh mein dhuli"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">" Andar se bhi sundar bahar se bhi"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Saaf sutre mann waali"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Jiska mann saaf ho uski khoobsoorti aankhon mein chhalakti hai"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bus VIEWER ke haath mein chaaku hota we would show the writers what all we can spill🤣</font>

🤣 🤣 🤣 chittapa is mad in love with chitti 😆
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

you are brave for even thinking of watching it again 😆 

i would suggest just make a clip of shravu n watch that 😊

hahaha even i wont 😆
Il do that only coz he is the only person who made ishu shut her mouth in such a straight and classy way!👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhasuressh

Completely a boring episode as i expected, such an embarrassing moment between ishra and adi..being a parent i felt embarrassed to see that scene.. but surprise to see raman's reaction for that very cool and normal. "Adi needs to understand that u are my wife " By this way??? 😕 what a character assassination by cvs. They are the creator of this beautiful characters of raman and ishita and they are destroying thier own creation ...mihir mihika ashok and suraj complete waste of time and it will be waste of time until this track ends...mihika claiming naffrat for pati dev but dresses like a newly wedded girl 😕 mihir's seems unconvincing for me his break down scene has no intense at all.for me all of them are out of character today..

Where are u from nisha? I asked because you are well known about the place that the person was mentioning to ishita. I don't have any idea about that place.actually i am in chennai..

Sudha
I am originally from Trichy, but raised in Delhi and now live overseas😃

An Iyer from Delhi

NOT like Ishita Iyer TOTALLY NOT😃

Yep, Raman acted like he woke from a coma or something after the kid walked in😲

Oru reaction kooda illai, WHY😡
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shravan speaks his mind like his CHITHAPPA USED TO, once upon a time

Nowawadays Chithappa is busy crafting poetry about his  CHITHI😡
"achhai ki moorat" 
"sachhai ki moorat" 
"Devi" 
"Duniya ka sabse achha insaan" 
"Sabka bhala sochne waali" 
"Doodh mein dhuli" 
" Andar se bhi sundar bahar se bhi"
 "Saaf sutre mann waali"
"Jiska mann saaf ho uski khoobsoorti aankhon mein chhalakti hai"

Bus VIEWER ke haath mein chaaku hota we would show the writers what all we can spill🤣

They should place ishita's idol in bhalla iyer and khanna house now 
i used to love the show for the imperfections that characters had that made them perfect 
And dnt worry soon ishita is going to pay a heavy price for her mahanta!😕😆
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hats off to you for writing the daily beat Nisha-boring is a very mild word to describe today's episode-I just couldn't sit through it😡
IshRa scene like yesterday was lacking the punch-& I think the reason was Ishita's over concern for the psycho-DT's acting didn't help either. I can see she feels bad for the kid-he's messed up alright-but she plain was disgusted with their act. It takes her micro seconds going from ' yeh perfect se bhi better hai' to utter disgust

And of course Raman, though loved his dialogue abt the kid needing to understand their relationship, just needs to quit acting like a soap hubby smitten by his mahaan wife

I just finished watching the hospital episode after amma's accident-God! What an episode-what chemistry, what acting,what comfort level, this was 'perfect se bhi better'❤️ 
IshRa were beyond adorable-Raman was just And right after that he effortlessly becomes the angry young Raman Bhalla-👏
I doubt we will ever see any scenes/episodes like that again!!

Oh before I forget I biggg muaahhh to Shravu-what a moofhat👏-high time Ishita put a leash on herself-ab toh bache bhi nahi chod rahein hai usse😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geno0309

Hats off to you for writing the daily beat Nisha-boring is a very mild word to describe today's episode-I just couldn't sit through it😡

IshRa scene like yesterday was lacking the punch-& I think the reason was Ishita's over concern for the psycho-DT's acting didn't help either. I can see she feels bad for the kid-he's messed up alright-but she plain was disgusted with their act. It takes her micro seconds going from ' yeh perfect se bhi better hai' to utter disgust

And of course Raman, though loved his dialogue abt the kid needing to understand their relationship, just needs to quit acting like a soap hubby smitten by his mahaan wife

I just finished watching the hospital episode after amma's accident-God! What an episode-what chemistry, what acting,what comfort level, this was 'perfect se bhi better'❤️ 
IshRa were beyond adorable-Raman was just And right after that he effortlessly becomes the angry young Raman Bhalla-👏
I doubt we will ever see any scenes/episodes like that again!!

Oh before I forget I biggg muaahhh to Shravu-what a moofhat👏-high time Ishita put a leash on herself-ab toh bache bhi nahi chod rahein hai usse😆

Sam

I was OKKK ish with her reaction of shock, being startled a lil embarrassed etc... that part DT got spot on👏 but then she quickly slipped into LECTURE MODE😡 her character Ishita did I mean... Does RAMAN not know whats appropriate for a kid to see?

She acted like Raman is a fool and has NO understanding whatsoever...😡 her condescending behavior gets to me... like somehow SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS IT ALL

How to treat Adi
How to talk to Shagun
How to react to Ashok
What to say to Amma
What to say to Shravu
What to say to Adi

WHY CANT SHE BE GROSSLY WRONG EVERY NOW AND THEN?😡 WE ALL ARE, in real life, you know... NOBODY is perfect, even Warren Bufffet not even Bill Gates

Dont get me started on the classic YHM that was sheer gold... Ishita had a vulnerability in the accident episodes that was so endearing, like she COULDNT do it all, like she NEEDED Raman, that helplessness is such a treat to watch...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sam
About endurance and publishing the Beat... its Christmas Eve, I am off work today... kids asleep, so decided to sink my teeth into tearing YHM up

Even for ME Mihir was intolerable, so entirely skipped segment three of the show, most of the segment two and wholly segment three

Couldnt stand to watch him mumble and fumble in front of Ashok, like Beat redaer Anju says it shows sometimes when Raj Arora TRIES TOO HARD... especially in deeply emotional scenes...
Hes just NOT made for such scenes...Did not evoke any sympathy, or anger for Mihika, or compassion for his condition in me... I JUST WASNT moved...

Maybe because their love story has been yawn inducing lately, one drama after another... I DONT FEEL the crackle anymore between mi Mi

I FELT it during the Richa and Vibhu track, their eyes actually showed attraction when they would bump into each other at Raman's place...

NO LONGER...
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"😡😡

WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

Thats becoz now he doesnt care AT ALL and he knows adi cant live without shaguniya and he wants to be near his son...and yes everytime he says that i am lucky to have you to ishita🤢...high time...CV's give better dialogues...same repetitive its boring...after yesterdays beautiful moments😳 they ruined it today...nothing special and i feel lead actors need a break...they look tired😕

Ishitas sacrificing mode will start and soon we will see Raman and Mihir drinking and sitting below some random tree thinking about their love ISHITA and MIHIKA ...who will leave them🥱...both iyer sisters have gone nuts ...ek ne kulhadi maar li😡... aur doosri tayaari me hai😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Thats becoz now he doesnt care AT ALL and he knows adi cant live without shaguniya and he wants to be near his son...and yes everytime he says that i am lucky to have you to ishita🤢...high time...CV's give better dialogues...same repetitive its boring...after yesterdays beautiful moments😳 they ruined it today...nothing special and i feel lead actors need a break...they look tired😕

Ishitas sacrificing mode will start and soon we will see Raman and Mihir drinking and sitting below some random tree thinking about their love ISHITA and MIHIKA ...who will leave them🥱...both iyer sisters have gone nuts ...ek ne kulhadi maar li😡... aur doosri tayaari me hai😆

This is the BEST epitaph for YHM's grave

Well done CB...👏👏