Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Lecture mat do Chithi)Beat-Dec 24th

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
BO-RING EPISODE

Kudos to Anita for appearing natural, hair messy and NO MAKE UPClapClap
DT is way more gorgeous wonder why she is always wearing a multi storeyed wig and lipstick even at night

So that lil romance was for the twerp's benefit.
Ishita gave her husband a lecture about what pre teen boys should see and should not
Did RAMAN NOT KNOW? Hes a PARENT...I am not sure WHY THEY ARE TURNING RAMAN INTO A LOVESICK IDIOTAngryAngry
 The love sick sappy Raman is too saturatingly sweet, cloyingly sweet
He can be himself and be argumentative and flirtatious, 
there is something very fake about him holding her hand every episode or two and gushing out of every pore about HOW LUCKY HE IS
WE GET IT! Raman! We GET IT! SO knock it offAngry

"LECTURE MAT DO CHITHI" line of the day
MY fave kid knows what to say!!! Yay!! There is a reason why hes MY fave

Romi's interaction with Adi, Shravu's was all REALLY natural, not sure why I liked it...

Adi is back to his vile vicious ways I can see that already... somethings shouldnt change...
WHY CANT SHAGUN STAY IN Seelampuri? There are a bunch of decent hardworking people living in Seelampuri... 
Seelampuri is in my opinion too decent and posh for criminals like Adi and Shagun

I was thrilled to see Mihika wearing a cleavage revealing tear drop hole outfit, yep, 
the more she pushes Ashok's buttons the sooner the rape will happen, this time for REAL
Good Plan Miku!!! You will definitely get laid soon

Looks like the other planet didnt want Sooraj anymore he is back with the helmet on...

Ishita no longer goes to the clinic, no longer is shown talking to patients...
Whatever happened to THAT show

Mihir's break down for 7 or so minutes... expected and repeated... thanks to Iyer sisters
Ashok shows up with gifts in the precap, Ishita calms Amma down, MUST have plans to ask him to move to Bhalla house with his new wife so he can be "comfortable and get better soon"... and Mihika can entice him for the real dealClapClap

Poor Shagun, Poor Ashok, Poor Mihika
POOR US!!!Angry

P.S. Looks like Karan had the day off. Totally boring and annoying episodeCry Hope he BUYS some razors and shave cream while he is off

Edited by Nisha0604 - 24 December 2014 at 8:12am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPRAVEENDMdrishtimauryasweetiepiee090preeti73lailapnjkanajigokulPinky.RayaNikita99Ishrafanno1shravssscrazy_bholiappussgeno0309akdhaloveranjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ishita is everywhere solving problems at her own house, at Bhalla house, at Khanna house
WHY CANT SHE BE AT HER WORK  and MISS  a few problems?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVdrishtimauryaWhenInRomeshravsss

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
There is a REASON Raman and I LOVE SHRAVU...
He showed us why todayROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsss

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Mihika wasnt even devastated or broken, she walked away like some bloody high society maalkin
Terrible!!!

In a way I am happy for Mihir he didnt get tied down to yet another emotionless self righteous Iyer sister

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVshravsssakdhaloveranjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"AngryAngry
WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charmigulJayashreeVPRAVEENDMdrishtimauryaDesiGirl2291Nikita99anjs--Megha--

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
another awesome post...mirroring exactly my thoughts...
Shravu said whats in our mind...and shravu gets a bashing for just showing adi a mirror n adi gets pampered after all the criminal activities ??? very bad parenting Bhalla's

Wonder why is Adi suddenly in need of Raman's attention, when all these days he used to hate it...seeing Shagun with Ashok was ok...but seeing Ishita with Raman, wasnt ??

Romi was good, his words natural...Toshi is getting carried away with her concern n pampering...she will get paid back soon...

Mihika was plain irritating...why does she have to even attempt living a normal life with Ashok, if she knows he lied to her...just go back to ur folks, woman...they will gladly take u back n help you...

Mihir seeing Mihika there, seemed like a regular day to day thing...maybe they wanted to show that it didnt register in his mind...but there was no pain on Mihika's face while facing Mihir...

Mihir's outburst was ok...i always feel like he tries to hard in such scenes...it doesnt seem natural...

why was Ishita restraining Amma in the precap...Amma should atleast have the right to throw Ashok out of her own house, afterall she is answerable to Mihika's mother...btw, where is she (the mother) are they gonna inform her atleast now...or maybe directly invite her for Mihika's first godh-bharai ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAVEENDMK.S.Nisha0604

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

WHY didnt Raman say "I agree Ishita YOU are God's BEST creation, but I WANT SHAGUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE TOMORROW, If YOU wont do it I WILL"AngryAngry
WHY DOES RAMAN WANT SHAGUN in the same house?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAMOUS RAMAN BHALLA TEMPER?
Will we ever get to see it ever again? Or is it like Ishita Bhalla's clinic?
Gone with the wind?

they arent even concerned bt the society anymore...what people will say if Raman is staying with his ex n current wife in the same house...

maybe they got used to the taunts, with the Mihika kand n Ishita molesting incident etc etc

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

another awesome post...mirroring exactly my thoughts...
Shravu said whats in our mind...and shravu gets a bashing for just showing adi a mirror n adi gets pampered after all the criminal activities ??? very bad parenting Bhalla's

Wonder why is Adi suddenly in need of Raman's attention, when all these days he used to hate it...seeing Shagun with Ashok was ok...but seeing Ishita with Raman, wasnt ??

Romi was good, his words natural...Toshi is getting carried away with her concern n pampering...she will get paid back soon...

Mihika was plain irritating...why does she have to even attempt living a normal life with Ashok, if she knows he lied to her...just go back to ur folks, woman...they will gladly take u back n help you...

Mihir seeing Mihika there, seemed like a regular day to day thing...maybe they wanted to show that it didnt register in his mind...but there was no pain on Mihika's face while facing Mihir...

Mihir's outburst was ok...i always feel like he tries to hard in such scenes...it doesnt seem natural...

why was Ishita restraining Amma in the precap...Amma should atleast have the right to throw Ashok out of her own house, afterall she is answerable to Mihika's mother...btw, where is she (the mother) are they gonna inform her atleast now...or maybe directly invite her for Mihika's first godh-bharai ??

What a scathing biting review AnjuClapClap

SO TOTALLY LOVED IT

Valid questions, Mihir's outburst comment was ACCURATE,ClapClap he tries TOO HARD, IT SHOWS...I couldnt empathize ONE BIT, for some reason he looks bloated and sweaty and greasy all the time... he had such a preoccupied look all the while Ashok taunted him

Miku looks like she is desperate for some action, CHEAP WOMAN

Ya Ishita IS THE JUDGE SHE WILL DECIDE who gets anger, that will be Prateek and Subbu thats it

Ashok wont be a recipient because if she gets mad and throws Ashok out WHO WILL ATTEMPT TO RAPE HER when she goes to visit her dear baby sister? Being on good terms with Ashok increases possibilities of molestation correct...

The first time was "Bechari Shagun ke liye"
This molestation attempt on Ishita will be for "Bechari Miku ke liye"

Cant a sister show her love? I mean there is NO OTHER WAY to show love except invite her lech of her hubby home... and be nice to him...

anjs

Go to top