Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: manan_flab

add one more... KALMUHI... ðŸ¤£

n i dint gave her dis name today aaj toh kalmuhi dia hai... KARAM JALI toh uski entry ke din se he bula rahi hu mai... ðŸ¤£

she is also a chipku! 🤢
manan_flab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

she is also a chipku! 🤢

bloody attention seeker... ðŸ¤£
deepalokii thumbnail
She ahs madesure to let Nandiniknow she is interested from the precap looks like she is making it clear to Manik also i really hope the track doesnt show him going all out with her Twist in the story was Maniks Mom  seeing that Nandini is the only one probably who can control Manik and making her his Manger ..Well liked all of it in todays episode Manik looks equally shocked with sohas reaction to him Let shope that they take the track in a such a way that Manik makes it clear to Soha that he is not interested Let nandini know it or not doesnt matter but knowing these guys sar kaaney keliey something will happen by friday and we will all be sleepless till Monday as usual
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bloody attention seeker... ðŸ¤£

i wouldnt call her that simmo...ut she has some awfully huge attentions to shower on a particular sadu...iss sadu ko sirf nandu ka attention suit karta hai, no one else!! 😛
manan_flab thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

i wouldnt call her that simmo...ut she has some awfully huge attentions to shower on a particular sadu...iss sadu ko sirf nandu ka attention suit karta hai, no one else!! 😛

hehehe uh know wat... manik ko nandu ki attention ke alawa kisi aur ki attention chahie bhi ni...

n dis KARAM JALI is so not his type uh know... ðŸ˜‰
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sue, sabse badi shocking aur dukh ki baat to ye hai, issi forum me kisiko usska naam yaad nai tha to OS likhte waqt ussne iss ladki ko mera naam de dia!!! 
hey uparwaale tune maine uthaa kyo nai lia ye din dikhaane se pehle!!! ðŸ¥±
manan_flab thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_Niya

Sue, sabse badi shocking aur dukh ki baat to ye hai, issi forum me kisiko usska naam yaad nai tha to OS likhte waqt ussne iss ladki ko mera naam de dia!!! 

hehehehe i read dat niyu... n woh padhte he mko teri yaad aayi...

but uh r definitely not like dat KARAM JALI dats y i love uh re... n isko leke abh sad na ho yaara... ðŸ¤—
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: N_Niya

tumara naam ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ok my question is if people are accepting abhi with nandu why not soha with manik, abhi knows about manan but soha doesnt know and nandu told about alya and manik to her why not about she and manik and again as per her it is only was and not now  so why alya manik and not manan so she did not love him even before ðŸ˜›
N_Niya thumbnail

hehehehe i read dat niyu... n woh padhte he mko teri yaad aayi...

but uh r definitely not like dat KARAM JALI dats y i love uh re... n isko leke abh sad na ho yaara... ðŸ¤—

tnx sim! kamsekam mainu kuch tassalli to mili!! ðŸ¥±
OS padhke mainu bhayanak sadma lag gaya tha!!... aaj precap me jaise Manik ko laga na waisa waala sadma!!! ðŸ¥±
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

tumara naam ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ok my question is if people are accepting abhi with nandu why not soha with manik, abhi knows about manan but soha doesnt know and nandu told about alya and manik to her why not about she and manik and again as per her it is only was and not now  so why alya manik and not manan so she did not love him even before ðŸ˜›

tera kaam itna hai bas jisne bhi ye bola hai ya to mainu usske paas lekar chal naito ussnu mere paas pakadke lekar aa!..baaki mai dekhlungi ussko! ðŸ¥±
ussko ghar wich jagraata rakhna chaiye k bolte waqt maine dekha nai!! ðŸ¥±