India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

What next????a clue from todays epi

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Okay guys!! As v all were confused of what is gonna happen , we got a clue from todays episode. Big smile
Did any of u realize what was the clue?? 
Okay!! It was the kal! Where anu told "nahi papa hum is ghar ko tab tak nahi chodenge jab tak hamare sar se is paap ka bhoj hat jaaye" (it might not b the exact dialogue but this is what she meant) 
Now devyani neil and papa would apparently find the vid in the laptop and show it to rajat and thus prove anu innocent. As she told her dad now that the paap ka bhoj hat gaya she will return back to ber house without uttering a word to rajat!!! Rajat here will b impatient to talk with anu but she will not b ready to talk to him and then rajat will go behind anu to win her heart once again!!!!Wink
This was my prediction with clue that i got in todays kal!!! 
Pls comment ur views on how will they take the next track!!!!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suki_yadavVt-Clmingajyothiram..KpopIsLife..Waida1234_PrincessPooru_-Anitha-awida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i also feel the same thing...but today rajat was so rude...poor anuCry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramshrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Its ok thoda bahut hurt to karna hai kyunki rajat brain stopped working so it was expected

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Okay guys!! As v all were confused of what is gonna happen , we got a clue from todays episode. Big smile
Did any of u realize what was the clue?? 
Okay!! It was the kal! Where anu told "nahi papa hum is ghar ko tab tak nahi chodenge jab tak hamare sar se is paap ka bhoj hat jaaye" (it might not b the exact dialogue but this is what she meant) 
Now devyani neil and papa would apparently find the vid in the laptop and show it to rajat and thus prove anu innocent. As she told her dad now that the paap ka bhoj hat gaya she will return back to ber house without uttering a word to rajat!!! Rajat here will b impatient to talk with anu but she will not b ready to talk to him and then rajat will go behind anu to win her heart once again!!!!Wink
This was my prediction with clue that i got in todays kal!!! 
Pls comment ur views on how will they take the next track!!!!Smile
I've just posted something similar in another post in regards to the precap...Once Anu will prove herself innocent...she will leave Rajat and Sareen house...then Rajat will try to woo her again...
but, this time Anu will act indifferently towards him...afterwards, we will have Anuraj punar vivah with dhoom dhaamParty 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram..KpopIsLife..shrividhya_PrincessPooru_

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Yes waida exactly anuraj ki shaadi mein shaayad neil aur dev bhi romance karna shuru kar de???? We might not knowWink
Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Yes waida exactly anuraj ki shaadi mein shaayad neil aur dev bhi romance karna shuru kar de???? We might not knowWink
I also think that Devil love story will kick start only after they will succeed in bringing Anuraj together...it is only then that in Anuraj wedding we could expect  a dance sequence of Devil on the song..."Didi tera dewar diwana..." It would be cute naa...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ya it would b typical hum aapke hain kaun wala situation!!! At times i really feel that this serial has a very good concept of sisters'!! I really start imaginig a lot!!! Coz it telates to my sisterBig smile
_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

I also think that Devil love story will kick start only after they will succeed in bringing Anuraj together...it is only then that in Anuraj wedding we could expect  a dance sequence of Devil on the song..."Didi tera dewar diwana..." It would be cute naa...Wink
agreed waida and the day deveel also comes together i just wana have a look at minty's face 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234shrividhya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top