Suhani Si Ek Ladki

a slave for christmas

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Cvs u beauties a slave for christmas hottt. Really what an genius idea I love suhani being in control of yuvraj for 2 days. They where very sweet today wish the episode was more on them than the rest of them that things face is annoying. Bt do I have a feeling though like this is gona be bad as well with the foursome plotting against them as well. And really Yuvraj makes an awesome slave he could be my slave any day and that fake smile lol please dnt do that again u look scary lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Fake smile was very funny and honestly if someone asked me to smile and be happy in real life, I'd also give them that same fake looking smile. I can't smile on command...it's better when it's spontaneous. Yuvraj wants to be given a place in Suhani's life now...I think the tiny distance she maintained from him for the sake of protecting him rly shook Yuvraj up. He wants to spend time with her. Foursome plotting is definitely going to happen but I think more troublesome is Krishna. His actions are leaving no room for reconciliation between him and that THING. If he wants to have Soumya back then he needs to use his brain. Spiking Yuvraj's food has rly set him back. IDK how he will make up for this and how will Soumya go back to Krishna...now it seems impossible.
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
The slave idea is amazing. But 2 days is a very short time. lol as long as Yuvani are having fun i am going to ignore the 4 devils. The precap was so cute.

But how that dadi and her 2 minions have started brainwashing Soumya i feel she is going to turn fully negative. She is definetly going to do something to ruin Yuvani fun times.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bhis gesture was sooo adorable n sweet...that smile looked terrible lol 
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Hopefully they extend these two days into a week more to see with just them two.