Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

24.12.2014 - Shagun vs. Ishita - The Vamp's Plan in Action (ACT I) (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mnr123

Actually its disgusting to c Raman Shagun n Ishita under same roof Dead whole bhalla clan including Ishita is wrong. Ouch

Romi was right in disciplining Adi LOL

I think Adi is going to manipulate Toshiji n try to work his way out in Bhalla house. He saw she is pampering him so he will use it. 

Shravu is a rockstar I love him more than RKB now for his one liners - no lectures please ROFLClap

Mihir's reaction was right dump Mihika Clap lets hope he finds another gud one Embarrassed

Bhalla clan's brain is away on Christmas and New Year vacation these days...they just dont understand what venom this vamp will start spreading once she warms her feet in the house.

I wanted to actually pat Romi on the back and say "Well Done"...but no...Toshi ji shattered that lil bit of happiness I got...I didnt like the tone she used with Rmi, FOR ADI...I was like "Ek din hua nahin yahan aaye huey...aate hi raja maharaja ka treatment shuru"

Of course, he will use it...and Toshi ji, in her innocence, blind in her grandson's presence, she will give in to each and every whim of his..and then, there'll be a point where even Ishita would be blamed for things she hasnt done...

NO LECTURES PLEASE...I was laughing my guts out for like 5 mins after that...kisine toh sach kaha Ishita ke mnh pe ROFL

Mihir Raman ki tarah nahin hai...thank god...no waiting...no crying...no grovelling at his idiotic ex-gf's feet...JUST GET  A NEW GIRL AND GET ON WITH IT...

@ red - it is so unfortunate that Toshiji has not learnt from her mistakes which she did with Romi. Adi was wrong in taking that laptop without asking the person to whom it belonged, i.e Romi. Its important to discipline kids n not have their way with things. Embarrassed

@ blue - i guess Mihir said - all women r same so lets see how he goes about finding Mrs Right for him LOLWink

Toshi ji NEVER learns from her mistakes...even with ROMI, she got to knw the hard way how her "bhola-bhala" son was really like...but she didnt learn...she let ROMI go scott-free n not marry Sarika, coz SHE doesnt like that woman...how partial...

so now with ADI, she will give in to his manipulative schemes and go out of her wy to make her grandson feel NORMAL...and then when Ishita steps in to 'correct' him...Toshi and Mr. Raman Bhalla will step in and "protect" the ghar ka bachcha...and then we'll have had it...

Mihir doesnt seem to me, as sensitive and emotional and vulnerable as Raman...he's the sort who'd cut you off his life if you messed around too much...rem, he cut Shagun off coz she is a such a cheating bi&&& and betrayed his Raman bhai ...she was his sister but he couldnt stand up for the wrong thing, for the wrong person...yahan toh MIHIKA se pyaar karta tha...and to him, ALL the clues add up against our so-called independent, fiesty lady...so...it will be a clean break for MIHIR. Its Over for him...am just waiting to see who it would be...

would it be Raina?? The chick who's trying to get into Bala Sir's pants?? I hope it is...she'd play a bitchy new gf to MIHIR and will throw it in MIHIKA's face as nastily as pssible :p

And for the record, WHY is Ishita behaving like a surrogate mother to that moron ADI??? Why the heck is she not bonding with Ruhi?? She could afford to lose sight of her precious daughter THROUGHOUT the IshMANI track, bt with her new found lust for her husband, she STILL manages to worry about ADI?? Obsess over him?

I am not getting this misplaced emotion on her part AT ALL...And everybody in the Bhalla Parivaar just lets her do whatever the heck she wants...NO OBJECTIONS, NO RESTRICTIONS whatsoever..

Edited by gravity23 - 24 December 2014 at 8:32pm

Go to top