Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

24.12.2014 - Shagun vs. Ishita - The Vamp's Plan in Action (ACT I)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Poor ADI walks in on Step-Mom and Original Dad getting it on...or rather, TRYING to get it on...and Ishita behaved like the moron caught them at adultery or something...ROFL

WHY is Ishita sooo bloody concerned about what ADI should see and shouldn't??? This woman REALLY is made for being a mother...more than Jealousy, Possessiveness, ANY of the emotions which should've come calling at her heart the moment her husband's EX stepped into the house, she is WORRIED SICK about ADI!! Wow!!

ADI walks out awkwardly, and cries himself to sleep, thinking who's gonna stake a claim on him? "RAMAN Papa" who's now busy with Ishita Aunty, or his Crazy Obsessive Mom who's still weeping over that lech ASHOK? Poor ADI..much like his Mom, he has no takers...actually felt a bit sorry for him for like, 2 seconds..

"Agar har koi tumhare jaisa aacha hua, toh duniya kitni khoobsurat ho jaati...Main dekho..Bewakuf...kahan se mil gaya tumhen" - RAMAN says...

"Agar itna motivation ho naa, toh koi bhi accha ho jayega" says Ishita...LOVED the simplicity with which she delivered that line...

Loved the simplicity in which IshRa moments were portrayed..but MY GROUSE is, RAMAN was ONLY bothered about harping on and on about his wifey's bhalai...but NOWHERE did he say, "I understand you're overflowing with MOTHERLY feelings and have found your next able candidate for your Mommy Acts, but I really think I should use my CEO position and get her and my son a well-furnished flat right in this locality, so that she can ATLEAST stay out of our face."

That said, I am VERY HAPPY Raman made it clear to Ishita that "ADI will have to understand it someday, that IshRa are a family now...her place in his life and all..." and didnt go ballistic that his moronic, expressionless son saw him getting romantic with his lovely current wife...

I was apprehensive he would chant the same lines Ishita did, "Oh my GOD! Shucks! Did ADI see me trying to neck you or something? SHIT, I'm doomed...I was supposed to be his clean, pure, VIRGINAL Dad..."

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

Toshi ji's crisp reply to whether Shagun should "help" Ishita in the kitchen was met with "Tujhe kuch karne ki zaroorat nahin...tu mehmaan hai hamare ghar mein..aur hum mehmaano se kaam nahin karwate" ClapClapClap

Fitting comeback to Shagun's EVIL intentions...a constant reminder that she is to leave the Bhalla house ASAP.

Shagun is the most PREDICTABLE vamp of all of EK'S soaps...She walked right out after giving an outstanding speech on "meri izzat" and "meri shanti" and turned on her heel and set her plan into action...

Why? Oh WHY??

If that wretched, EVIL woman wanted to camp out in some slum area in Delhi, WHY did ISHITA  have to intervene and give a 3min lecture of how "ADI should back till some more time coz he's going through trauma and needs to recover"?? FYI, Mrs. Ishita Iyer Bhalla, THAT moment will NEVER come...ADI will never recover, and Shagun OBVIOUSLY, will not leave his coattails till she's got what she wanted - bedding ex-husband CEO Raman and his millions...

I am LOST on Ishita...all that pent-up possessiveness, ferocity that I;d seen in her during the scandalous AIRPORT fiasco, where she DEMANDED to knw if RAMAN loved her or not...IS GONE...It wont come back, till ADI, RUHI, SHAGUN, MIHIR, MISHOK, SURAJ..EVERYBODY's settled comfortably...in their own way...till as long as there is ONE Poor Soul in the family, she will worry herself to death and forget she's got hormones...bang-my-headD'oh

And so..Shagun gets a call made to our very own Mrs. Bhalla about some broker saying "Ms. Shagun wants to make you a guarantor for a flat in Silanpuri"...And Ishita gets ready to rush and rescue Shagun like she's on life support...Pair Kulhaadi pe lag jaye toh koi kya kare, but koi Kulhaadi leke pair pe de maare, toh phir...Gayee Bhains Paani Mein Big smile On the hindsight, Silanpuri sounds...creepy...even I'd want a guarantor if I purchase a flat there..Tongue

Shravan was at his naughtiest and fighter-best - What he couldn't accomplish on the playground or the classrooms, he evened out the scores by making it clear to ADI that its "their house and he better behave.." SOMEONE could pay him back  in bullying and bossing around. Poor ADI..I am not yet sympathetic towards his cause...

But I have to give credit to the kid - he DID something NO other adult character in the show could do - Categorically tell his Ishita Chitti "NO LECTURE PLEASE" ROFL when Ishita chitti was trying to teach him ways to like ADI..

Though Toshi ji stepped in to defend her grandson's right of using a laptop to do his homework, and  made it clear to ROMI, that the "house belonged as much to ADI as it did to him", I am apprehensive if all this laad-pyaar will make turn ADI's head around or something...

I guess Poor ADI will now have to struggle for every thing that comes his way...Somehow or the other it will end up in RAMAN taking the decision to part ways with Ishita, coz in a convoluted way (we foolish viewers dont understand), ADI would be left underprivileged and his "rights" infringed or watever..

MIHIKA is ANGRY that Suraj is back so soon, walking on his own two duck-feet and showing his teeth?? FROM A COMA, THAT TOO?? She's indignant that ASHOK LIED to her?? How dumb!! Which idiotic woman on the planet just runs off to marry a rapist just like that?? It's soo pathetic I cant even make myself laugh about it...

MIHIR has been invited to ASHOK's house to see the newly weds...wow...Somehow I felt Mihir's acting was a bit off today...lacked the punch...lacked the depth and anguish it should've portrayed...his self-talk, that monologue didnt really move me much...Rather, it was RAMAN's drunken, broken act during the IshMANI track that pierced my heart like it would bleed...KP was soo GENUINE in that scene...he made you HATE Ishita for wat she was doing to him during that track...But Mihir's self-talk didnt really drive the point home...Guess there aren't many like KP...They just dont make more like him anymoreDay Dreaming

PRECAP - Ashok, the 'Daamad' is at the Iyer's to invite his Saas for the marriage functions..LOL...He tells Madhvi "Aap meri Maa Jaisi hain"

THIS line seems TOTALLY dedicated to the sanskaaris!! :p :p 

P.S. I agree with ONE line Ishita said - "Bechare ADI ko pata hi nahin...ki woh ASHOK ko uncle bulaye ya Papa" cracked me up...ROFL

P.S.** Mihir, as PREDICTED, will turn into Raman Bhalla Part II...the animal within has unleashed...he has realised "All Women are the same"..and so now, for him its "Bhaad mei jaaye MIHIKA" "Bhaad mein Jaaye Shagun" ...and Ohh!! MIHIKA totally deserves what she is, and what will she get now...

P.S.*** I am not very happy with Toshi ji's lack of objection at Shagun wanting to leave the house...atleast SHE could've talked to RAMAN about making alternative arrangements for Shagun...while categorically telling the vamp that ADI was to stay in the Bhalla house and not with a mental case like her...am disapppointed...Her Laadli Bahu's happiness no longer figures in her priority list...

Though Mihir's acting could've been better...I'd say, "Way to go Mihir...You're smarter than Bhai...you're gonna save yourself six years worth of torture...Go find a SENSIBLE girl for yourself bro...someone who wouldn't believe rapists at the drop of a hat and marry them off into the sunset"

And also, with this revelation that MIHIR gives a damn to both his traitor fiance and his manic-depressive, bitchy sister, ALL hopes of Shaggy-ADI going back to stay with MIHIR..are GONE.

Edited by gravity23 - 24 December 2014 at 11:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jekePRAVEENDMAnnieKpJayashreeVjshree_rampreeti73Piggiesdrishtimauryawendy25sahelilovesishramrithasK.S.shravsssakdhaloverAkshatha19SAKIVIAM--Megha--

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
wow, what a reviewLOL. actually the show has taken a s***y turn but the whole plot is so ridiculous it makes you laugh later on. But while watching it u feel like banging ur head against a solid wallAngry
Why cant raman get an apt for Shagun to stay? Shagun got a fat cheque from him, she has all the jewellery plus she had shown Mihika lotsa docs saying Raman had secured Adi's future. So I still dont get her penniless state!Shocked So now Ishra will have to go thru hell again - sirf Adi ke liyeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Loved the simplicity in which IshRa moments were portrayed..but MY GROUSE is, RAMAN was ONLY bothered about harping on and on about his wifey's bhalai...but NOWHERE did he say, "I understand you're overflowing with MOTHERLY feelings and have found your next able candidate for your Mommy Acts, but I really think I should use my CEO position and get her and my son a well-furnished flat right in this locality, so that she can ATLEAST stay out of our face."

That said, I am VERY HAPPY Raman made it clear to Ishita that "ADI will have to understand it someday, that IshRa are a family now...her place in his life and all..." and didnt go ballistic that his moronic, expressionless son saw him getting romantic with his lovely current wife...

Yes yes yes!! Where did that Raman go who told Ishita a few months ago that if she tried to do her "samaaj seva", he would kick her out himself (or something along those lines)...Would love it if he just gave Shagun a separate flat or something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

wow, what a reviewLOL. actually the show has taken a s***y turn but the whole plot is so ridiculous it makes you laugh later on. But while watching it u feel like banging ur head against a solid wallAngry
Why cant raman get an apt for Shagun to stay? Shagun got a fat cheque from him, she has all the jewellery plus she had shown Mihika lotsa docs saying Raman had secured Adi's future. So I still dont get her penniless state!Shocked So now Ishra will have to go thru hell again - sirf Adi ke liyeAngry

I've been doing that since this utter nonsense started...there were SOOO many occasions where RAMAN could've opened his mouth and said,  "Listen Ishita, I'm filthy rich, so Ii can afford to buy my EX-WIFE an apartment...we dont have to be at the receiving end of her shitty attitude and nautanki. I have a LIFE now."

I am a LAWYER, and NOWHERE under the law has it been mentioned that a husband is required to MAKE HIS EX-WIFE stay under the same roof as his CURRENT WIFE, because she turns out to be a complete bitch and a madwoman...he is obligated to pay her alimony (only if she's as jobless and vella as Shagun) but NOT KEEP HER IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HIS CURRENT WIFE.

So, my qs is - W.T.F. are YHM CVs shwing???

drishtimaurya--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Actually its disgusting to c Raman Shagun n Ishita under same roof Dead whole bhalla clan including Ishita is wrong. Ouch

Romi was right in disciplining Adi LOL

I think Adi is going to manipulate Toshiji n try to work his way out in Bhalla house. He saw she is pampering him so he will use it. 

Shravu is a rockstar I love him more than RKB now for his one liners - no lectures please ROFLClap

Mihir's reaction was right dump Mihika Clap lets hope he finds another gud one Embarrassed

Edited by mnr123 - 24 December 2014 at 11:25am

drishtimauryagravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosetreasures

Yes yes yes!! Where did that Raman go who told Ishita a few months ago that if she tried to do her "samaaj seva", he would kick her out himself (or something along those lines)...Would love it if he just gave Shagun a separate flat or something

He wont...coz ADI ke liye he can sacrifice the last bit of happiness he has earned the last few months...ADI needs "love, attention, parental care"...Shagun is mentally ill and a dumpee and not in a position to take care of ADI...and hence, they have NO option but to stay in Bhalla House...He has forgotten all those lines...Ishita, the lamb is now free to be sacrificed, so why bother?

And anyway, his expressionless son is showing SOME emotion these days...by crying...so that's inspired Raman to take on his case and reform him...utter bulllshit...

if this moron doesnt reform THIS time around, den i daresay Raman deserves all the shit lying ahead in store for him
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Actually its disgusting to c Raman Shagun n Ishita under same roof Dead whole bhalla clan including Ishita is wrong. Ouch

I think Adi is going to manipulate Toshiji n try to work his way out in Bhalla house. He saw she is pampering him so he will use it. 

Shravu is a rockstar I love him more than RKB now for his one liners - no lectures please ROFLClap

Mihir's reaction was right dump Mihika Clap lets hope he finds another gud one Embarrassed

Bhalla clan's brain is away on Christmas and New Year vacation these days...they just dont understand what venom this vamp will start spreading once she warms her feet in the house.

I wanted to actually pat Romi on the back and say "Well Done"...but no...Toshi ji shattered that lil bit of happiness I got...I didnt like the tone she used with Rmi, FOR ADI...I was like "Ek din hua nahin yahan aaye huey...aate hi raja maharaja ka treatment shuru"

Of course, he will use it...and Toshi ji, in her innocence, blind in her grandson's presence, she will give in to each and every whim of his..and then, there'll be a point where even Ishita would be blamed for things she hasnt done...

NO LECTURES PLEASE...I was laughing my guts out for like 5 mins after that...kisine toh sach kaha Ishita ke mnh pe ROFL

Mihir Raman ki tarah nahin hai...thank god...no waiting...no crying...no grovelling at his idiotic ex-gf's feet...JUST GET  A NEW GIRL AND GET ON WITH IT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mnr123

Bhalla clan's brain is away on Christmas and New Year vacation these days...they just dont understand what venom this vamp will start spreading once she warms her feet in the house.

I wanted to actually pat Romi on the back and say "Well Done"...but no...Toshi ji shattered that lil bit of happiness I got...I didnt like the tone she used with Rmi, FOR ADI...I was like "Ek din hua nahin yahan aaye huey...aate hi raja maharaja ka treatment shuru"

Of course, he will use it...and Toshi ji, in her innocence, blind in her grandson's presence, she will give in to each and every whim of his..and then, there'll be a point where even Ishita would be blamed for things she hasnt done...

NO LECTURES PLEASE...I was laughing my guts out for like 5 mins after that...kisine toh sach kaha Ishita ke mnh pe ROFL

Mihir Raman ki tarah nahin hai...thank god...no waiting...no crying...no grovelling at his idiotic ex-gf's feet...JUST GET  A NEW GIRL AND GET ON WITH IT...

@ red - it is so unfortunate that Toshiji has not learnt from her mistakes which she did with Romi. Adi was wrong in taking that laptop without asking the person to whom it belonged, i.e Romi. Its important to discipline kids n not have their way with things. Embarrassed

@ blue - i guess Mihir said - all women r same so lets see how he goes about finding Mrs Right for him LOLWink

Go to top