Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Soha a vamp or just a catalyst???

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hmmm we all hate Soha, i personally would hate anyone coming between MananAngry
but seriously she's difficult to hate, she's so normal, wants Manik and is going after him...
she hasnt ill=treated Nandini at all, and she doesnt know about Manan nahLOL
Taking patience, i feel we can enjoy Soha;s scenes, afterall Nandini is already boiling like a volcano and it's not far for her to explodeLOL
as long as Nandini doesnt cry buckets, i'm ok with Soha, she's important for these two to get to Level 2 of their relationshipEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Come on guys Nyonika, Mr Khurana and Soha themselves are playing cupidLOLLOL, they trying everything to bring these two togetherBig smile

and besides we all can bear her as long as Manik doesnt himself give fake signals to Soha just to make Nandini jealousSmile

Edited by Miminits - 24 December 2014 at 7:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skSrujana7.MaNanshahzdushturain

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nyonika today just enlightened my mood! Big smile
usske bete ko kaise aur kaun control karrsakta hai ussko kitni acchi tarase pata hai!!! LOL
She's damn fast!! Manik apne mom ka hi beta hai!!! LOL

Edited by N_Niya - 24 December 2014 at 7:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyaSrujana7.MaNanapardh_baHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_Niya

usske bete ko kaise aur kaun control karrsakta hai ussko kitni acchi tarase pata hai!!! LOL

yep and in disguise she's on our side nahWink
made Nandini the managerLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remya

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

& u saw nandini kaise was behaving like a typical manager! 4.333 days!!! LOL
pichhle waala manager kisi kaam ka nai tha!...aaj k zamaane me conference call ya whatsapp msging karrne k bajay 5 phones mese Fab 5 mese sabko alag alag se call kia!! LOL
nandu to ek ek second ka hisaab rakhrahi hai!! Big smile
& this Soha..jabtak nandu ko trouble nai karrahi I'm okay wid her...agar kia na to I swear! mujhe monster banne se koi nai rokpaayega!!! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged

pichhle waala manager kisi kaam ka nai tha!...aaj k zamaane me conference call ya whatsapp msging karrne k bajay 5 phones mese Fab 5 mese sabko alag alag se call kia!! LOL
& this Soha..jabtak nandu ko trouble nai karrahi I'm okay wid her...agar kia na to I swear! mujhe monster banne se koi nai rokpaayega!!! Sleepy

Nandini always was a responsible person, and now that she has something to do, she'll give her best in it, and not to forget she knows that this is very important for Manik, so she'll definitely do her best to make him achieve his dreamsEmbarrassed

Soha isnt her to trouble Nandini, at least not directly, she wants Manik onlySilly
the way things are going, i feel Nandini will have to play chaperone for Manik's izzatROFL

N_Niya

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Nandini always was a responsible person, and now that she has something to do, she'll give her best in it, and not to forget she knows that this is very important for Manik, so she'll definitely do her best to make him achieve his dreamsEmbarrassed

Soha isnt her to trouble Nandini, at least not directly, she wants Manik onlySilly
the way things are going, i feel Nandini will have to play chaperone for Manik's izzatROFL
Manik ki izzat khatre me hai yaar sachme! kya yaar ye nandu ek pitti si ladki ko nai sambhaal paayi! ya wo maze lerahi hai Manik ki fitte haal ka!! LOL

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Manik ki izzat khatre me hai yaar sachme! kya yaar ye nandu ek pitti si ladki ko nai sambhaal paayi! ya wo maze lerahi hai Manik ki fitte haal ka!! LOL

hmmm despite not the real solution to Manan's problems, this is also important nah for Nandini to realise that she cant let Manik go, agar problems hain to solutions bhi hoga, walking away never was a solutionEmbarrassed
Nandini cant say anything nah to Soha, because she isnt Manik's girlfriend, so how will she warn Soha awayLOL
deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
But the way the portrayed Nandinis Character if u guys remember she fought so much for a pen which was important to her ad she tells Navya its human nature to fight for things that are important to you so she should fight back ...Manik will definitely encourage Soha i feel just to get a reaction from Nandini but he seemed equally surprised at this girls reaction..He is angry because Nandini left him when he asked her to stay with him and now another girl is showing so much interest in him tho ...I know i should not be but am kind of worried and some uneasy feeling ho raha hi yarI mean story ko develop karna hai tho Soha and Manik ka tho scenes banana hi and Cabir just told Nandu u should let him know actually so Nandini if she sees manik show any interest in Siha will only go back into a shell I really hope Manik doesnt hurt her again

contact.remya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top