Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Jawani Diwani...CH 6 updated.. (Page 8)

Monishaisha998 Senior Member
Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Ch 3

Randhir could not withstand seeing his sister crying..

"I never expected this from you.." Renuka Sanyal ,their mother shreiked...

"please...trust me...Maa..." Radhika cried out..

"Mom ..Rohit is responsible for this...Just because of his..." Randhir tried to explain when the bell rung..

"Namasthe Aunty.." Vidushi greeted her along with Kaustu..Seeing them Randhir gritted his teeth. ...

"Actually iam sorry..." Her words were cut off by him...

"We dont need your sorry.. tell me who did this..."

Vidu panicked a little.."Vo..."

"or else you're pretty much stuck here..." Randhir warned her...

"Vo chali gayii..." Kaustu blurted out suddenly...

"What...?" Everyone asked in unison...

Vidushi understood Kaustu's plan..."mmm...yea...She went to Delhi..She came here for spending her vacations..."

"Atleast tell her name..." Randhir almost shouted...

"eh..." Vidu tried hard to find another name when

"Sanaya..." Radhika exclaimed...

Randhir looked at Vidu who nodded her head in confusion ...

"...Atleast you could have asked my help Vidushi...Instead your friend...leave it..." Randhir huffed and went inside...

Kaustu and Vidu were walking back to hostel...

"Hum bach gaye kya...???

"I think sooo...anyways iam happy to know that Sanyu didnt tell her actual name to Radhika or else..."

"But i think its not over yet...Rohit has seen her right..?? "

"Ohhh yeaa...I didn't think about that..."

"btw Is Randhir your childhood friend??"

"Mmm...Not a friend...I know him from my childhood..Rohit introduced me to Randhir one fine day..day by day i started feeling something for him...eventually i could make out that he is my first crush..." Vidushi told with much disinterest in her voice...

"... rank no 1 in every damn thing..right from studies to indiscipline...such a spoilt brat he is...upar se no respect for women...oopsss..except his sis and offcrse his mom..."

Sanyu was biting her nails in desperation..."Nothing would happen to you Sanyukta...Dont behave like a typical girl...You dont get scared of boys right...but he is the Randhir Singh Shekhawat...so...oo what ,you are the Sanyukta Agarwal...u can... i mean...oh my God..save me.." Sanyukta was blabbering to herself when

"Yes my child ...i have saved you..." Sanyu heared a voice...

"Is that God speaking to me...??" Sanyu uttered in confusion...

"No,its the God's angels.."Sanyu turned back to see Vidu and Kaustu giggling...

"Such a pathetic joke that was...'"

"Anyways ,before you continue with your self talks,there's good news for you..." Kaustu sat with Sanyu...

"You are almost safe..." and she told the whole matter to her...

"but...do you think that Randhir will leave this matter...??"Sanyu asked to which Vidu exclaimed

"Unless and until Rohan does'nt reveal your identity.."

Sanyu again started with her self talks to which Vidu hugged her ..

"Hey!!chill...this matter is under our control...They have deleted that photos and luckily not many has seen that...after few days,everyone will forget about this...and that Randhir...see he doesnt know you neither you knows him.."

"but he has seen me that day ..he would not be remembering that right..?"

Sanyu murmured ...

"yea..." Vidu exclaimed "i think so.." She thought in her mind..

Within few days ,everything became normal...Radhika decided to go to Delhi for her job ..Seeing everyone blaming him for her current helpless situation, Rohan decided to stay with her...Randhir tried a lot to get info about Sanaya..but seeing his sister not caring about this matter anymore,he too decided to leave it..

Thanksss a lot for ur response ...iam not at all a great writer so do criticise and give me suggestions on how to improve...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diti96twninewmoon18

Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Ch 4

"Mrs Renuka,please meet me today evening..."

"offo,ab iss Randhir ne kya kiya...?? "

Renuka sighed...every month,its her routine to go to his college for his indisciplinary acts...

"So madam, can you tell me why do we use hockey sticks??" His principal exclaimed ..

"Sir,have you called me here to ask this ??" Renuka asked ...

"Simply answer my question.."he huffed out...

"obviously, to play hockey.." She replied...

"but your son has used it to thrash his classmates..."

"Randhir..." Renuka glared at her son...

"Sir honestly i dont regret about it.." Randhir proclaimed...

"ok,so i have decided to rusticate you from this college...and i dont regret doing this though you are Rank no 1... "

"Sir...but how's that possible...i mean...sir only 2 years are left..." She fumbled with words..."

"Sorry mam,you may please go now..."

Jignesh,Randhir's bestie, was passing through the corridor when he saw both mother and son arguing on something...

Randhir was going back to his hostel,when.."Oye..Randhir...we are having our lectures now...come.."Jigy shouted out..

Seeing no response from him,Jigy stood before him..."Now what's the problem..?"

"Nothing serious...i have been rusticated from this college..."

"rusticated...oh...ehh...what...?? " Randhir started to pack his bag...

"Really??" Jigy asked...

" yea...and iam happy that iam out of this college now.." Randhir took all his books..

"oh yea...why not...afterall you always wanted to study in your dream college...FITE..." Jigy shrugged his shoulders...

"but mom is not allowing yr...leave it...and by the way someone said lectures are going to start..." Randhir smirked...

"oops..." Jigy ran out...

"Sanyu...your dad is coming right...?" Kaustu was getting ready to go out..

"mmm..." Sanyu hummed digging her head into the books...

"offo...whats the need for a pta meeting now...this is not a school..." Vidushi huffed out...

"i told u no...there's gonna be some discussion..." Kaustu replied...

"Sany,close your books dammit.." Vidushi threw a pillow on her..."ouch...!! Yea..." Sanyu replied disinterestingly...

"So,Why do we need to have Women's college and Men's college ...that too in this 21'st century where both the genders are treated equally..?? " All the parents were bewildered by the question made by Maya ,the dean...

"according to this circula issued by the education department,the college authorities can make every men's and women's colleges into mixed colleges...St teresas is entering into its 50 th year...and we have decided to open it for men as welll.." Maya finished her speech and sat down...

Soon the hall welcomed small murmurings from all sides...

"Sorry to say mam,but we cannot allow this to happen.."Everyone disapproved...

"nahi ...na...hi hoga yeh... sab..." Mr Vinod kumar,Vidushi's father screamed out from behind...

"Who called this drunkard here...?" Maya whispered to her peon..

"mam..afterall he is also a parent..."

"Vinod ji...sit down...behave yourself..." Kishore Agarwal,Sanyu'dad made him sit...

"Silence...please try to understand ,one seat in our PG course is open to a boy and ..."

Vidu's dad interrupted her "maine bola na ...nahi ho...ga...mere do..do bachon mixed co..ll.ege jaaake bigad ga..ye the...ab meri chotti bachi ko bigad...ne na..hi doonga..."

Maya slapped her forhead and cursed her fate...

"Omg..!! What the hell...??"

"Mm.." "yea" ..."i hope so..."

"ok bye.." Kaustuki sat in the couch...

"Mixed college..seriously..??"

"Its not happening yr.." Vidu combed her tresses..

"Guys,there's nothing to worry about...i mean which boy would study in a girl' s college..?? Its better to suicide.." Sanyu gulped down some water...

"but..."

"arre,even if it is..either he would be a gay or a casanova..."Sanyu giggled..

"whatever it is ,i hope some hot guy gets the admission"Vidu pouted

"yea,someone like Randhir..."Kaustu stated with a dreamy smile..

"shut up...jab dekho Randhir...Randhir...Randhir...dimaag karaab kar diya he usne..." Sanyu complained like a small child...

"So,that means you still remember him...right??" Vidushi smirked...

Sanyu was tongue-tied..i mean who can forget a guy like him...and that dream...She hated to admit the fact that a part of her heart wanted that kiss to happen in real...

"mmm..no...i mean...boys should be cute ...hot toh aloo ke paranthe bhi hote hein.." Sanyu diverted the topic in purpose...

" wow...what a line that was...its my WhatsApp status from now on.." Vidushi giggled and started typing in her phone..

"Bhool ja Sanyu..bhool ja us Randhir ko...vaise bhi you are not gonna meet him again..."She murmured to herself switching off the lights not knowing that destiny has planned something cruel for everyone...

diti96twninewmoon18

Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Ch 5

"So ok girls ,see you tomorrow..." Renuka returned to the staff room after her classes...Maya was sitting there lost in her thoughts...Both were childhood besties so they never used to maintain a dean-Professor relationship...

"What...??" Renuka asked taking her specs off.

"Umm...iam not able to handle this pressure yr...on one side the management is forcing me to admit a boy here...and on the other side pta is not allowing..." Maya said in a frustrated tone.

"The semester has also started..."

"And i should end this problem within two damn weeks..." Their conversation was interrupted by continues phone calls..

"One minute.." She came out. "Ha,Randhir bolo..."

"Mom,its tooo boring here...its Saturday so iam going out with Jigy...take care...love you..." He pouted and ended the call..

"No,Randhir,dont go out...just listen...hello...hello...ye ladka bhi na..." She suddenly recalled what Maya told her right now...She quickly decided to try her luck..

"Maya,i want to tell you something...i know a boy who is interested to study here..." She exclaimed..

"Interested..'?? " Maya raised her eyebrows..

"I mean he is ready...You know what,such a smart boy he is..right from academics to sports...and he scored 95% in last semester...bas thoda indisciplined hein...but..."" She tried her best to sound good..

"Mmm..iam impressed...btw is he your friend's son...??"

"Naa...he's my son...'..." She mumbled in audibly. ..

"Mam...they are waiting for you to start..." Peon interrupted their conversation..

"Yea...iam coming...chalo Renu...we will discuss it later" Both left for the meeting..

Chittiyaan kalaiyaan ve

Oh baby meri white kalaiyaan ve

Chittiyaan kalaiyaan ve

Oh baby meri teri hisse aayiaan ve

Chittiyaan kalaiyaan ve

Oh baby meri chittiyan kalaiyan ve..

Kaustuki used to get up early among the trio..but today she got up so late to see Sanyukta dancing to this tune wearing a crop top and shorts which she usually never used to wear"Is that you my dear Sanyu...you are looking tooo adorable yr..." Kastuki shrieked out.."are you going to get rid of your salwars..?"

"Uhh..oh Kaustu...never yr ...i was just trying out Vid's dresses...oops..." Sanyu exclaimed getting ready to bath when she accidently spilled some tea over that..

" ahh...thats my fav top...why did you spoil it...you ridiculous girl..i planned to wear this today for the party ,dammit" Vidu snatched that from her..

"Oh,drama queen..dont over react ' i will wash it and give.." Sanyu rolled her eyes..

"Yea ...just look at the time u Stupids...'its 10 am now...,tank me bahut kam paani bacha hoga"

"Oops..." Both ran out leaving a fuming Vidushi...

"Vaise,aaj ki party ki dress code kya he ishi..?" Aisha fluttered her eyelashes...

"Who cares...i would wear anything that attracts boys..." replied Ishita,the most popular girl of St Mary's ...

"Once a bitch,always a bitch..." Sanyu mumbled audibly..

"Tumne kuch bola...??"

"Yea,you are looking so pathetic without makeup...Ms Ishika Khanna.. " Sanyu proclaimed..

"Sany,dont tell lies yr...she looks more... pathetic with makeup..." Kaustu rolled her eyes..

"Khud ki shakal toh dekho,u behenjis...just buzz off.." Ishika shooed them away...

Past 4 years,ishika and Sanyukta are always at loggerheads...from school till college...they have done numerous number of pranks on each other..After school,they had promised never to meet again..but unfortunately both got admitted here..Sanyu in ME and Ishika in IT...

"Vaise ,Kaustu ,grease is not only used in ME...we can use it for ..." Sanyu smirked evily...

"What...ohhh..ok ok..." Kaustu agreed to her plan..

"Mm...hmm...mh.." Ishika was humming some tune...The door was not opening..She tried a lot and atlast it opened..before she could come out,a bucketful of grease fell on her..

"What the f***..?" She screamed out ...Sanyu and Kaustu peeped through the other door .."Oh my God,Paani khatam ho gaya,ishi..." Aisha called out..

"Prank no 210 has been accomplished succesfully..." Sanyu and Kaustu hi-fied ..

Life was too boring for Randhir past few days...He never thought that he would miss his college that he used to hate like anything...He was not a friendly person but he missed his friends now...Morover,not haing his sister in their home is what irked him the most...and for that he always used to curse that Sanaya.. (Poor Sanyukta..)..After telling his mom that he is going out,he called Radhika

"Chottu,nahi hoga means nahi hoga.."

"But ,its my dream to study in FITE di..."

"Iam trying my level best..Just dont lose hope.."She ended the call..

"Life mein kya kya tensions he yr...??" Randhir groaned

"Haan haan,thu toh bada businessman hein..'" Sahil exclaimed..

"To get rid of all the tensions,we are gonna attend a party.."Jigy sounded excitingly

"Kyaa zamaane aagaya he yr...Thu kab party karne laga...? Vicky questioned..

"Time changes and so do people..." Jigy tried to smirk like Randhir..but failed only to hear giggles from all side..

"Sidhe sidhe bol,where are we going..?" Randhir questioned..

"My sister's friend's mother's party..."

"Mein kaise lag rahi hoon...??" Vidu questioned for the 100th time..A white crop top and blue shorts with hair in beachy waves and smoky eyes,she was ready

"Like everyday...'"Kaustu shrugged her shoulders

"Oh comeon yr...its not my mistake if ishika has called only me for her mother's party..dont be sulking around...ok if you both are really interested ,you too come na.." Vidu suggested

"Iam not interested..." Sanyu disagreed

But finally she had to agree...Sanyu wore a one shoulder piece with dangling ears and swept-up hairstyle...She paired it with high heels..while Kaustu wore a jumpsuit with high ponytail..

On the other side,the boys gang also got ready for the party...Needless to say,Randhir was looking the hottest among them in a partywear suit and spiked hairstyle...Everyone were so excited...not knowing that their destinies were going to change...

Probably,Sandhir are going to meet in the next part...i hope you would love this part...please do like and comment..

Edited by Monishaisha998 - 11 July 2015 at 7:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twninewmoon18

Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Ch 6

"Renu,so tell me more about that boy..." Maya suggested...

Randhir and his friends had gone out so they decided to chitchat in her home...

"Mmm...you know about him...Maya"

"Kon yr...?"

"Arre...i was talking about Randhir..." Renuka chipped...

"What...???? Randhir...Oops..." Maya spilled the juice she was drinking due to shock... "what are you saying...?"

"Thats because he is out of his college now...Morover i thought if we make him study among girls...he would atleast start respecting them too " Renuka exclaimed

"...So that was your plan ... ridiculous!!...Are you mad Renu...??"

"I would surely become mad if he doesnt get admission soon..." She exclaimed

"But...thats pratically impossible ...he cant withstand a girl even for 10 minutes...and you know that right..."

Renuka nodded her head

"Then how come he can study with them...he is so naughty also" She suggested...

"Oh...please! He was naughty...ok...now my Rannu is much perfect" Renuka rolled her eyes..

"Renu,i know about him much more than you...you really dont know how much i had to handle him during his school days...uff...i still cant forget that..."

Back then,Maya used to be a school teacher ...

"Oh,thats because of his useless friends...ok??..and about his ignorance towards women,thats an advantage...atleast he will not misbehave with our girls...to say he would not even look a them..." She smiled at her suggestion...

"Well...thats a point. ..yet i need to think ..." Maya ended their conversation..

Party all night
Party all night 
Party all night
We do party all night...

Anjana khanna's late night parties are something not to be missed for the world.. Throwing a party every Saturday night,for one reason or other ,is her favourite routine...Almost three-forth of St Mary's students would be present there to spend time...well reason being Ishika's besties...

"Yea,dad,i know to handle myself..." Sanyukta spoke disinterestingly. ..

"ok beta, take care...bye...and dont drink ..." She rolled her eyes listening to her father's non-stop advises..

She just hummed in response and switched off her phone..

"Sani,wanna drink a shot...?" Kaustuki asked...

"Offcrse babes..." She smiled...

Later,all three had a drinking competition...Sanyukta was hooting and enjoying like anything,unlike Vidushi and Kaustu...Its not so easy to control a drunk Sanyukta...

"Sanyu...shh..!! " A talli Vidushi cooed in her ears...

"Shut up,iam not the only one shouting here..." She shouted back..

Maine hothon se lagayi to..
Hungama ho gaya aa aa aa aa..
Hungama ho gaya hungama ...
Hungama ho gaya ...

And with this,the party hall transformed into a disco floor...

"Aisha...isn't that Sanyukta..?" Ishika blinked her eyes to see her dancing like crazy..

" ya...she is looking pretty na.."

She pursed her lips in displeasure seeing her in that attractive attire and her makeup free face.. whereas they had put tons of makeup to cover their not so beautiful faces...

"Why the hell did she come here...??"

"Who cares...leave it..." Aisha dragged her to other side...

"Randhir,dont get nervous...just enjoy..." Vicky said looking at girls...he just rolled his eyes...

"Bhai..." Aisha shouted out gaining Jigy's ,that is her brother's attention...Vicky,Sahil too left from there leaving Randhir alone...

Ishika dint feel much pleased to be with those boys...not because she dont likes their company...but she wanted Randhir also to join them...She always had a liking towards him since the day Aisha introduced him to her...No,no...not a genuine love...just lust..

On the other side,Randhir was just pissed off...he came there just for the sake of his friends...he grabbed a drink ignoring the lustful looks that girls were giving to him...

"Enough yaar,i cant control Sani further..." Vidushi declared and decided to go out...even in her drowsy state,she noticed Randhir standing there...

"Thum...??What are you doing here...??" He sighed hearing her voice...he dint wanted to make a long comment ,so decided to make it short...just to avoid her...

"To enjoy my weekend..."

"Seriously...?? To enjoy...?? " Ever since she knows him,she has never noticed Randhir going to a party...Feeling irritated,he turned to other side clearly indicating that he's no more interested to continue this convo...

"Vidushi...your mom's phone..." Kaustuki called out ...He felt so relieved to see them going out ...

Here,Sanyukta was totally exhausted after dancing...She atlast decided to call it a night...While searching for her friends,she dashed into something hard...

Randhir felt so irritated first...then seeing her sober state, he chipped a quick sorry when that girl widened her eyes seeing his face...

"Ra...n...dheeer..." Sanyukta smiled widely...

He felt so shocked at that moment...he was damn sure that he doesnt know this girl..

"How...do you know my n...name...?" He wanted to sound stern but ended it with stammering..

"Ask me who doesnt know about you..." She sounded so seductive that gave rise to some unknown emotions in Randhir...

"I just ...wanted to tell...som..ething to you..." Sanyukta immediately got hold of his hand and dragged him to some corner..he followed her unconsciously...

She pushed him towards a wall...and placed her hands on his chest..."I..."

"No...i do...dont want... to listen.." he felt so ashamed at that moment...for fearing a girl...

"Suno na...Suno na..meri baath..." Something in her voice made him to nod his head in approval...

"You... are su...ch a goood kisser..." Sanyukta pulled him to her ...The sudden proximity caused a shiver from both the sides...

"Everytime...i dont get the chan...ce to kiss you back..but i think now its the perfect time..." Poor Randhir dint knew that she fantasies him in her dreams...he felt so helpless and angry ...

"I want...to kisss you..." He started to push her but she being adamant,never left him..."please na..."

"Who the hell do you think you are...haa...?? Just telling some fake excuses..you.." he so wanted to curse her but seeing her almost crying face,he felt matter is something serious..

"Vicky yaar,just help me na...where are you idiot...??" He called out loudly and much to his relief,Vicky came running to him...The party was about to end so they had stopped playing music...

"Kyaa...?hey ...woww Randhir...it seems you are also enjoying the party..." he smirked looking at their proximity...her hands holding his face while his hands on arms trying to push her away..

"Just shut up and help me.." Vicky came in between them...making her frown...

"What do you want Miss...ah..?" He raised his eyebrows..

"Sanyukta..." she spelled out her name so cutely making Randhir smile a bit...

"Ok Sanyukta Ji,tell me..."

"I...i want to kiss him...Shagun ka Pappi..." She said just like a small child..

"Not again..." groaned Randhir...

"Oh,Comedy nights with Kapil ki Daadi..just go find someone else..Moreover Randhir doesnt know how to kiss.." Randhir gave a smack at his back for this comment...

"No...but..."

"Sanyu...Sanyu..." Kaustuki came running to her..."where were you...? And why are you crying..?? "

"Is she your friend..?" She gasped hearing Randhir's voice...

"No,my mother...chi...cou..sin..yea ,cousin..." She fumbled like anything...What if he comes to know that this Sanyukya is that Sanaya...!! Before the problems get worsen,she dragged her out

"Cheater ... idiot...dumbhead...but i lo...ve him.." Sanyukta was mumbling like anything..

Randhir felt so relieved for the first time...

"Jab dekho bolta he..'Iam strong..iam fearless..' par you needed me to save you from a girl..." Vicky laughed like anything..now for 1 whole week,they have got a topic to tease him...Sigh..!!

He was about to enter the car when someone called him from behind...Sanyukta was standing there smiling...She winked at him and waved a bye...

Randhir could only curse his badluck..

diti96twninewmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Loved all the updates
Entertaining

Rd the spoil brat
Sanyu bach gyi

Now sandhir again meet