concept is interesting.
plz update asap.
n do pm me whenever u update

Thankss... Smile
Monishaisha998 Senior Member
Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Thanksss a lot for your response towards this ff...here's the first part...

CH 1

"Being Young means making mistakes, they don't define us, they just help shape us and the best part? those crazy insane and slightly hysterical mistakes we make...make the best stories!"

He leaned against her and stared at her lips "Ok the one thing I've been thinking about all day is..." 

She glared at him"Dont you dare even think about kissing..."

Before she could say anything,he slammed her against the wall. His lips crashed onto her, too forced, as if he expected this kiss to be their last and wanted to savour it for eternity.His bottom lip pursed tightly over her.She moaned in displeasure.."lea...ve m...e.."

His hands caressed her neck, slowly sliding up to her cheek...She shrieked out and pushed him...
"Nooo..."

With a dropped jaw and sweaty palms her head popped up from her warm pillow. After a second, she could understand

It was all just a dream...

"Sanyu,for your kind information,iam not a lesbian..." Kaustuki mumbled looking at her..."

What??" Sanyu shrieked out...Already she was frustrated by that dream and now Kaustu made her mad...

"You were shouting'Dont kiss me'..." she mumbled again...

"its a dream,idiot..." Sanyu laid down but got up again hearing someone sobbing...

"arghhh...I will kill you today...stop crying..."

Kaustu got up..."I thought you are crying..." 

"haaan...then who it is??" Sanyu looked at the other side...

There,Vidushi was sitting in a corner crying..She was holding a photo in her hand..

"Vidu,kyaa hua??"...Hearing this,Vidushi immediately hid that and got up...But Kaustu took it forcefully from her and shouted after looking at that...

"Kyaa he ye??" Sanyu asked to which Kaustu showed the   photo...Sanyu gasped in shock ...

It was a nude pic of Vidushi...and Its very much clear that its a morphed pic...

"ye kisne..?"

"Rohan..." Vidushi fell down crying... 

"He said I should spent a night with him or else this photo..." Vidu started crying bitterly ...

Kaustu immediately took her in embrace...Sanyu thought for a while.."Now, I know what to do..." 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Gautham looked at Rohit...

"Atlast Vidushi agreed to sleep with me.."Rohit said shamelessly...

"wow...!! What an achievement..." Randhir clapped his hands but his tone was sarcastic... Gautham sighed..

"Randhir,not again...iam not interested to talk about this..."

"Neither am I" Randhir smirked...

"Jab dekho yahi boltha he I dont like girls but support ..." Gautham's words was cut off by Randhir saying

"yea..but that doesnt mean I would not respect a girl's dignity...what you both are going to do is...leave it...there's no use in advising u..." He got up to leave...

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat...dont u dare foil my plans..." Rohit threatned to which Randhir smirked at him..

Next day ,Sanyukta decided not to spend her free time in library ...instead she reached Rohan's home..

"who's that..??" a lady in her early 20's came out...

"ah...iam..."

Miss Radhika interrupted Sanyu.."Look, we dont entertain begging...or donating money for any unknown trustees..my parents are not earning money just to waste it for social work.. "

"How mean...and.do I look like a begger for her..?" Sanyu questioned herself feeling embarrassed

"mm..actually mam..iam a reporter...I am here to interview you for our magazine..." Sanyu exclaimed with much confidence in her voice...

Now Radhika was embarrassed..."oh...iam sorry...please come inside...btw whats your name dear...??"

"San..Sanaya..." Sanyu decided not to disclose about her...

"oh..which magazine..?" She exclaimed

"mmm..Chaya..."Sanyu blurted out some name... 

"Chaya...wow...thats awesome...iam an avid reader of your magazine..."Radhika spoke with an awkward smile ...

Sanyu had a hard time in controlling her laughs as there is no magazine named Chaya...now it was much easier for her to chalk out her plan as the lady sitting infront of her is believing her words like anything...after shooting some more questions,Sanyu took out her mobile..

"..Actually I need your photo.."

"But why..??"

"We would like to promote a socially responsible lady like you instead of some random actress...so we need your photo to be published in the frontcover" Sanyukta stood...

She started to adjust her dress..."vo Sanaya..I think I should change...this dress..." 

"you look sooo young in this this...I mean you are looking younger than...mmm..aa Alia Bhatt.." Sanyu exclaimed in her honey coated voice..

"Oh Really?"Radhika was bewildered by her statement...Sanyu shook her head in responce..

" ok then,Should I stand like this or like this..?"She stood in different poses...Sanyu,somehow controlled her chuckles

"this one is perfect...so I...I mean,we would publish your photo in the frontcover...iam damn sure our magazine will sell like hot cakes" Sanyu checked out every photos she took...

"Sanaya,dont you have a photographer to do this...?" Sanyu thought.."oh my god...She is not so dumb as I think..."

But Sanyu being a smarter girl immediately cooked up a story..." vo, Varun ,our photographer..kuch silly reason bolke mujhse fight karne lagaa , toh, I gave him a tight slap...bas, he said he will not work with me hereafter...

"But,photos looks good only when taken by a proffessional photographer.." Radhika sighed..

"Aap tension naa lo,I would publish it after doing some editing work in that... even you will not be able to recognise yourself.." Sanyu smirked thinking about her plan...

Their conversation was interrupted by a manly voice..." Didi..." Radhika's face brightened up...

"Randhir...come inside" Sanyukta and Randhir's eyes met for some seconds until she got up to leave...Randhir totally ignored her while she stared at him..."I have seen him somewhere..." 

"Are you ok..? You look so tired..Is everything ok?" Vidushi gave her a glass of water..

"yea..." Sanyu laid down on the bed thinking about that boy...

Nandini (their roommate) and Kaustu were watching Yeh Jawani hai deewani...

"...and why dont she confess her love for bunny?" Kaustu pouted...

"After 4-5 scenes,she will...and iam damn sure,there's gonna be a kissing scene.." Nandu smiled...

Sanyu,who was listening to their conversation,suddenly got up hearing the word 'kissing' ..."what the f*** ... I saw him...that...what's his name...mmm...kya he ...mmm...haa..Ran... Randhir... in my dreams...and that too kissing me...?? Sanyu shrieked out...

I know its utter crap...but I would try to make it interesting in coming chapters...now do like and comment...

Edited by Monishaisha998 - 11 July 2015 at 6:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhichaudhuryditi96twniSarim.fatminewmoon18-Mrdodokk-

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awsme update
Starting hi kya awsme thi

Wow what a dream

Poor vids
I so wanna kill dat rohit
Rd will foil his plan.
Sanyu too planned sum thing

Bt what is cooking in her mind
She went to radhika
She fooled her do easily
Radhika is rd sis

I think she with do sum thing bad bcz of which rd will hate her

Rd is the guy in sanyu dream

This is getting intrstng

Updt soon
Wtng .

Love u
Keep smiling
Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Awsm ...update soon ...pm me too
Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Awsme update
Starting hi kya awsme thi

Wow what a dream

Poor vids
I so wanna kill dat rohit
Rd will foil his plan.
Sanyu too planned sum thing

Bt what is cooking in her mind
She went to radhika
She fooled her do easily
Radhika is rd sis

I think she with do sum thing bad bcz of which rd will hate her

Rd is the guy in sanyu dream

This is getting intrstng

Updt soon
Wtng .

Love u
Keep smiling

Thanksss... Smile ...will update soon...
Monishaisha998
Monishaisha998

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Awsm ...update soon ...pm me too

Thanksss... Smile ...will update soon
-Mrdodokk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mrdodokk-
-Mrdodokk-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Amazing work dear...