Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | (Page 55)

zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

Originally posted by zubeada

hi guys
is there any news Ouch
No news Zubaida, just came to know from twitter that yesterday lady VD had gifted VD a coffee machine & today morning he made coffee for his wife using the same machine.(Source -lady VD tweet)

super news ROFL

yaar i want news not related to his wife  plz LOLBig smile
Tongue

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VISUforEternity

mohana i was right. this member is a silly person. i knew abt her. they say stupid things abt others.
Exactly, she makes same comparison posts thousand times, what she wants to prove I dont know. If she loves dvd then she should concentrate on dvd rather than thinking about Vivian's previous show.
hahaha this is called heights of obsession. her posts are always silly.LOL
I dont know why the mods dont do anything against her posts. How could she hurt someone's feelings? In each and every posts she try to attack ViSu fans. Sometimes I feel like to directly charge her but you know I just dont feel like to comment on those silly posts.
her posts look like a 3yr old kid who got a comp from her mummy dadyLOL it is useless to comment on such posts. in pkyek forum we are grown up people so we dont make such kind of topics.
More than 3 years passed and still we remember pkyek, that was the charm of pkyek. We never ever took dd's name in pkyek forum & here just see they are obsessed with ViSu. You know I am damn sure they will do the same with Vivian's next co-star.
that is power of pkyek that even non-pkyekians are obsessed with ViSuLOL oh man i wish all these bashers should be banned from vd's next show's forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeaweedBrain

MohanaLuvAbhiya IF-Dazzler
MohanaLuvAbhiya
MohanaLuvAbhiya

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Big smile I want VD to play the role of Christian grey from fifty shades of grey. What say guys?
dream on baby, VD will not take such kind of roles bcz he is a 'Married Man'LOL
He can modify it & make it suitable for himself. How about playing the character of OO7( James Bond).

SeaweedBrain

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged

hi guys
is there any news Ouch
No news Zubaida, just came to know from twitter that yesterday lady VD had gifted VD a coffee machine & today morning he made coffee for his wife using the same machine.(Source -lady VD tweet)

super news ROFL

Tongue
ROFLROFL Vd is such a puppy lover in real life...
no one wants news of his wife, for her news we dont even have to wait, everyday they do something new for Vivah fans
MohanaLuvAbhiya
MohanaLuvAbhiya

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged

hi guys
is there any news Ouch

super news ROFL

Tongue
News is he made coffee today & I want to throw that coffee on lady VD's head. She gifted him a coffee machine? Is VD the cook of her house or what. I think she cant differenciate between a cook & a husband.
MohanaLuvAbhiya
MohanaLuvAbhiya

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged

mohana i was right. this member is a silly person. i knew abt her. they say stupid things abt others.
Exactly, she makes same comparison posts thousand times, what she wants to prove I dont know. If she loves dvd then she should concentrate on dvd rather than thinking about Vivian's previous show.
hahaha this is called heights of obsession. her posts are always silly.LOL
I dont know why the mods dont do anything against her posts. How could she hurt someone's feelings? In each and every posts she try to attack ViSu fans. Sometimes I feel like to directly charge her but you know I just dont feel like to comment on those silly posts.
her posts look like a 3yr old kid who got a comp from her mummy dadyLOL it is useless to comment on such posts. in pkyek forum we are grown up people so we dont make such kind of topics.
More than 3 years passed and still we remember pkyek, that was the charm of pkyek. We never ever took dd's name in pkyek forum & here just see they are obsessed with ViSu. You know I am damn sure they will do the same with Vivian's next co-star.
that is power of pkyek that even non-pkyekians are obsessed with ViSuLOL oh man i wish all these bashers should be banned from vd's next show's forum.
You know they stalk this thread although they never commented in it but I hardly care about those stalkers.
zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged

hi guys
is there any news Ouch

super news ROFL

Tongue
ROFLROFL Vd is such a puppy lover in real life...
no one wants news of his wife, for her news we dont even have to wait, everyday they do something new for Vivah fans

i dont hink VD is like that but his wife is better to leave it yaar LOLBig smile

SeaweedBrain

zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged

hi guys
is there any news Ouch

super news ROFL

Tongue
News is he made coffee today & I want to throw that coffee on lady VD's head. She gifted him a coffee machine? Is VD the cook of her house or what. I think she cant differenciate between a cook & a husband.

she just say anything in social media
privacy is needed sometimes LOLLOL

Go to top