Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | (Page 23)

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
tfs zubeada

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zubeada

zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Originally posted by zubeada

guys VD is waiting for another diff char  on TV
never done before on tv
so i think we have to wait longer Confused

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/vivian-dsena-can-sexy-without-showing-six-pack-abs/
ya me too think so as he only said he is still waiting for some one to offer him a diff roll that means there is nothing yet and we have to wait for long and dont know how long

RIMO if  he isnt offered yet thats mean it takes ages to him to come back
or may be never  what if nobody offered him char never being on TV ????
bcoz these kind of char is rare 

so i am very sad in this moment what VD wants its so difficult
our waiting will be longer than we expected Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786SeaweedBrainRIMO9013Bon_Vivant...Seema...

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Vivian Dsena In Madhubala

Vivian Dsena, who has been the superstar on Indian TV is on a break after his show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon took a break last year. The actor went on to win the AVTA and also got voted on Eastern Eye's sexylist last year. After a long time Vivian talked about his much deserved break, his London tour, the sexylist and also about his comeback on screen. Excerpts;

1) How is life going on during this break that you have taken after a long time from work?

After working hard I have gotten a long break. And I am spending quality time with my friends and my family and most importantly my wife, Vahbiz. I could not spend any time with her in the past two and a half years.

2) In a UK poll you have been voted among the first four on the sexy list. You are missing from screen and your fans miss you like anything. Even now they are voting for you in different year ending polls. How does it feel?

It feels good. The definition of being sexy is changing nowadays. I have never been topless on screen and I think being sexy is the whole personality because people have voted so much for me. I think I am the only TV actor who hasn't removed his t-shirt on screen. So you can be sexy without showing your six pack abs also I believe. Yeah, it feels great to be among the first four in Asia. That is quite an achievement and I can't thank my fans enough for this. They have showed that I don't need to show my body to be sexy.They are the people who made it possible. I never thought of being among the sexiest men in Asia. These are the people who made me. A lot of respect and a lot of love to them.

3) You recently visited London and won the Asian Viewers' Television Awards. How does it feel to see such over whelming response for television actors in abroad countries?

Television is getting bigger by the day. Quite an overwhelming response it is. Usually, there was a time when film stars were known internationally. But now even TV is going the big way. TV has become so big that TV actors are getting response from abroad also. That is for betterment of growth of every actor. It's more of a reward rather than an award. Awards you can get as many as you can but...contd.

Vivian Dsena

...we are getting the reward and the reward is the biggest award for us. So I am speaking on everyone's behalf, I think all of us are working very hard and this is what every actor expects. But this was an unexpected thing and it seems larger than life.

4) After playing a vampire and a super star, what is next for you?

I don't know but something again different because the last two shows that I did were something that were never been on TV. Probably, destiny has written this way for me that I should do something that no one has done before on TV. And I am just waiting for that different role. I am waiting for someone to come up with something which really no one has done and then I will be back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EccentricloveSeaweedBrainsoni28..TooLazy..zubeada...Seema...

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
this means he is still waiting so a we have to do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zubeada...Seema...

lena1280 Senior Member
lena1280
lena1280

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I think now a lot of new shows with new concepts and in one of them it will be but something I feel that he already knows and to prepare for any project you just have to understand while he will not tell us anything until it is all officially announced in February, March, we will see it exactly, but I would like the partner that he was too talented, look, one I am sure soon there will be news and we will be waiting for it eagerly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeadaBon_Vivant...Seema...

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lena1280

I think now a lot of new shows with new concepts and in one of them it will be but something I feel that he already knows and to prepare for any project you just have to understand while he will not tell us anything until it is all officially announced in February, March, we will see it exactly, but I would like the partner that he was too talented, look, one I am sure soon there will be news and we will be waiting for it eagerly
@bold. i agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeada.Intoxicated.

renuj Senior Member
renuj
renuj

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hi vdians Smile.
plz vote for vivi in this poll.
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/actor-crown-fuze-tv-personality-2014-malefemale/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeadaBon_Vivant...Seema...

zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
why he said  somethng like that in this moment??
he knows we miss him then why he dissoppointed us by saying this???
he made me very sad
he knows and we knows these kind of char is none in this moment Unhappy
so thats mean he never come back soon Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RIMO9013Bon_Vivant...Seema...

Go to top