VDs new pic πŸ˜›

tfs😳
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know what to say my friends but i really feel very sad aft watcing that iv and disappointed too and as a regular telly viewer i just can say that its very practical that aft a show went off air it will take time for the lead actor to get a lead and interresting character some times it takes yrs so i am afraid that vd has set his own standard and he has to return with the same status and many of the ph dare to cast him as they can"t even handle his talent so for a very estublished ph very different and interresting character may be we have to wait for long
its only my pov dont want to hurt anyones feelings as i am missing him badly and this iv made me about to cry
lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know, but I think he needs to try all roles, though I can say that I have still the feeling that he already found a new role we just know when we will be allowed by the producers of that show and I have a feeling that we'll see him in a new role very soon and by the way all of his current image says that he will play foolish and strong young man and we will see something new😊
...Seema... thumbnail
Originally posted by: lena1280

I don't know, but I think he needs to try all roles, though I can say that I have still the feeling that he already found a new role we just know when we will be allowed by the producers of that show and I have a feeling that we'll see him in a new role very soon and by the way all of his current image says that he will play foolish and strong young man and we will see something new😊

yes,inshAllah
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lena1280

foolish and strong man πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
hope so lena lets see

lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry a bit not the same word was written of course, he will not play stupid and interesting, with a strong character person and we will see something interesting
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zubeada

all the best SherlineKiVD in ur exam

hope we dont wait for a year πŸ˜• its too long
i am waiting for any news this monthπŸ˜ƒ

Thnx nish... πŸ˜ƒ BTW you can call me only sherline...that's my name.. πŸ˜›
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind waiting more since I have already waited so much. I don't want this wait to be wasted,,,vd if comes back must come back like Vd only...
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so VD will not make any NF πŸ˜ƒ