Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | (Page 112)

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Joined: 25 October 2013
Posts: 5102

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

 

 


 
 
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sanaya-irani-roped-in-opposite-vivian-dsena-in-colors-next-venture/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_term=twitter&utm_content=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Guys see this, Sanaya is signed opposite Vivian & they will start shooting from next month!!!! This means our long wait for Vivian's come back is finally over


Tanks for sharing!
Just waiting for confirmation from the channel or,ph. 
Can't believe Bollywood life. Finger crosse.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeada

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior
Joined: 19 September 2011
Posts: 15412

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Errrmm...is bollywood life reliable ? Stern Smile I really didn't believe this Sanaya rumour...first they were saying she was paired wid Viv in a 4Lions production, but now the production house is SOL , then when first the news came there was no mention of Sanaya in the whole article...it just said it'll hv 2 female leads...If Sanaya was there , I don't think they would hv omitted her totally Confused at least ek mention toh karte...n last , I really can't believe Sanaya agreed to be a parallel lead LOL Let's wait for some more reliable source LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786renuj..TooLazy....FrozenHeart..PRATHA1silverfirezubeadaRIMO9013.Intoxicated.-DZ-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Joined: 20 November 2012
Posts: 9825

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged


Can someone pls tell me how true or untrue is this Bollylife new article LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeadaRIMO9013

aksa786 Senior Member
aksa786
aksa786

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 406

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I never believe such news that's why I didn't comment about it otherwise I would be over the moon. The only website I believe is tellychakkar their news is true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renujzubeada

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Joined: 20 November 2012
Posts: 9825

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

Errrmm...is bollywood life reliable ? Stern Smile I really didn't believe this Sanaya rumour...first they were saying she was paired wid Viv in a 4Lions production, but now the production house is SOL , then when first the news came there was no mention of Sanaya in the whole article...it just said it'll hv 2 female leads...If Sanaya was there , I don't think they would hv omitted her totally Confused at least ek mention toh karte...n last , I really can't believe Sanaya agreed to be a parallel lead LOL Let's wait for some more reliable source LOL

Hi 

I agree with u just yesterday I was saying the same thing tht Sanaya may not be ok doing this show cos it has two FLs untill of course the role is great ..
N ZA had tweeted tht Sanaya was doing 4 lions show with VD n then ZA n this site AGN tweeted tht Sanaya n Vd in SOL show 
Is this news reliable ??


Edited by ecrivain - 06 February 2015 at 12:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786PRATHA1zubeadaRIMO9013

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Joined: 20 November 2012
Posts: 9825

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksa786

I never believe such news that's why I didn't comment about it otherwise I would be over the moon. The only website I believe is tellychakkar their news is true.

Yes agree with u TC scrutiny n even Toi are reliable 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786zubeada

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Joined: 11 February 2013
Posts: 8422

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
As per TC n other article casting process hasn't started yet so how come they will shoot promo next month Wacko
BL and ZA are not reliableLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786renujEcrivain.PRATHA1zubeada

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Joined: 22 April 2014
Posts: 18392

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

 

 


 
 
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sanaya-irani-roped-in-opposite-vivian-dsena-in-colors-next-venture/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_term=twitter&utm_content=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Guys see this, Sanaya is signed opposite Vivian & they will start shooting from next month!!!! This means our long wait for Vivian's come back is finally over

 wow tfs mohana just waiting for confirmation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786PRATHA1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vivians new IV link

2 3

Author: Love-Blossoms   Replies: 18   Views: 2147

Love-Blossoms 18 2147 16 January 2015 at 4:16am by PRATHA1
TOI: Eijaz Khan,Karan Wahi attend Vivians birthday party in Mumbai

2 3 4

Author: HypocriteLover   Replies: 31   Views: 4517

HypocriteLover 31 4517 05 July 2014 at 2:32am by -QueenlyChitra-
B'DAY BOY VIVIANS NEW PIC ( SOME NEW PIC ADD)

2

Author: seemakothari   Replies: 15   Views: 2138

seemakothari 15 2138 02 July 2014 at 8:17am by ..TooLazy..
Drashti and Vivians excerpt on Vivians comeback in Madhubala Ek

2 3 4

Author: -DZ-   Replies: 26   Views: 3155

-DZ- 26 3155 13 April 2014 at 6:03am by -DZ-
News:Saurabh Tewari's Nautanki Telefilms ventures

2

Author: anu_sakshi   Replies: 15   Views: 1302

anu_sakshi 15 1302 26 December 2012 at 5:04am by maanluvsgeet

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index