Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | (Page 107)

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Joined: 31 July 2014
Posts: 11716

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shedevil25

thanks for sharing new articles.
i was reading old pages and i hve to say that now there is no difference between other fandoms n vd fandom.sad but true.Tongue
no offence to anybody.

where are old vdiansQuestion

actually sometimess to deal with some other fandoms, vd fandom also have to become equally ruthlessLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786PRATHA1IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26675

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VISUforEternity

Originally posted by Shedevil25

thanks for sharing new articles.
i was reading old pages and i hve to say that now there is no difference between other fandoms n vd fandom.sad but true.Tongue
no offence to anybody.

where are old vdiansQuestion

actually sometimess to deal with some other fandoms, vd fandom also have to become equally ruthlessLOLWink

ok and most imp actor worshiping was never vd fandom trait but now LOL
i hve to go now bye and carry onTongue


Edited by Shedevil25 - 05 February 2015 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Intoxicated.

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 5763

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

Originally posted by --Puja--



Ha ha ha look at Viv's expression ROFL.ROFL.ROFL This man is sooo adorable mannn Day Dreaming.LOL

Waise from where did u get it ? I mean who shared it ? LOL
.ROFL
Thanks Puja!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786

.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Joined: 31 July 2014
Posts: 11716

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRATHA1

Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

Originally posted by --Puja--



Ha ha ha look at Viv's expression ROFL.ROFL.ROFL This man is sooo adorable mannn Day Dreaming.LOL

Waise from where did u get it ? I mean who shared it ? LOL
.ROFL
Thanks Puja!
his hair r still long and he lose some weight aswell
Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Joined: 17 September 2014
Posts: 12913

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Tfs puja
PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 5763

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by _Angel-Juri_

theres a poll on bollywoodlife about VD's next herione... option are -
Sanaya, Mouni, Soumya Seth, Mahira Khan, Vahbiz..
Sanaya is leading now followed by Mouni Tongue

If u are interesed then vote LOL here is the link --

who should vivian dsena romance onscreen next

mouni from this list
She is good looking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksa786-DZ-

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 5763

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

ZA production's new "news" Pig

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=914700798563628&id=548807905152921&refid=17

Production house 4Lions se SOL ho gaya , but female lead nahi badla LOL kuch bhi Silly
.ROFLThat's why all SI fans bitch mai tapak padeLOL
.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Joined: 31 July 2014
Posts: 11716

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRATHA1

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by _Angel-Juri_

theres a poll on bollywoodlife about VD's next herione... option are -
Sanaya, Mouni, Soumya Seth, Mahira Khan, Vahbiz..
Sanaya is leading now followed by Mouni Tongue

If u are interesed then vote LOL here is the link --

who should vivian dsena romance onscreen next

mouni from this list
She is good looking!
yes, mouni and soumya can be gud choices with vd and also they have decent fan bases

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRATHA1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vivians new IV link

2 3

Author: Love-Blossoms   Replies: 18   Views: 2148

Love-Blossoms 18 2148 16 January 2015 at 4:16am by PRATHA1
TOI: Eijaz Khan,Karan Wahi attend Vivians birthday party in Mumbai

2 3 4

Author: HypocriteLover   Replies: 31   Views: 4519

HypocriteLover 31 4519 05 July 2014 at 2:32am by -QueenlyChitra-
B'DAY BOY VIVIANS NEW PIC ( SOME NEW PIC ADD)

2

Author: seemakothari   Replies: 15   Views: 2138

seemakothari 15 2138 02 July 2014 at 8:17am by ..TooLazy..
Drashti and Vivians excerpt on Vivians comeback in Madhubala Ek

2 3 4

Author: -DZ-   Replies: 26   Views: 3156

-DZ- 26 3156 13 April 2014 at 6:03am by -DZ-
News:Saurabh Tewari's Nautanki Telefilms ventures

2

Author: anu_sakshi   Replies: 15   Views: 1303

anu_sakshi 15 1303 26 December 2012 at 5:04am by maanluvsgeet

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index