Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | (Page 105)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zubeada

So Vivian DSena is coming back to Colors with a new love story. The show will be produced by SOL Productions, who have earlier come up with shows like Nach Baliye, Zara Nachke Dikha, Swayamvar and others. The makers claim that they are still looking at faces. Apparently, the show will be a love triangle and there will be two leading ladies opposite Vivian.

Now this is interesting, Vivian has the charisma which only a few actors can match up to. Drashti did a great job and Sukirti Kandpal managed to click with the actor in his earlier show Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani. Well I have a few names who would look perfect for the actor onscreen. So take a look at our list and vote for your favourite star opposite DSena.

Sanaya Irani: Ever since Rangrasiya got over, the actor has been enjoying her free time. Considering Sanaya is still looking for her next role, I think this would be a good option for her. She will be back with the channel, and working opposite Vivian Dsena never hurt anyone, right? However, I am not sure if she would be okay to act in a multistarrer project.

Soumya Seth: The actress was last seen in Khoobsurat on Sony TV in a lead role. Soumya has not been seen onscreen for over a year now, I think it's about time she comes back to the limelight, no? Well Soumya will definitely look young and rather cute opposite Vivian. Let's hope the production house is listening to us.

Vahbiz Dorabjee: Now I think this will be a perfect option for Vivian. He is already married to her, so chemistry will definitely not be a problem. With them together on the sets, they will come in and leave together; there won't be any disagreements and tiffs. Considering Vahbbiz is already looking for roles, this could be the perfect launch pad.

Mouni Roy: After Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Mouni has not done any daily soaps or reality shows. Well considering she aced the cry baby role, I think she is perfect for daily soaps. I think, Vivian and Mouni will look good together and they may just hit it off. Well let's hope Mohit Raina doesn't have an issue with that.

Mahira Khan: I am a big fan of Mahira Khan ever since I saw Humsafar. It is true she is doing a Bollywood project opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Raees, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't consider television, right. I think she will be the perfect girl for Vivian onscreen.

thanks

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temptations.

Whom do you guys want? Has Suks signed a new show or she is free? Day Dreaming

errm may be mouni or krystle ?
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VISUforEternity

Originally posted by VISUforEternity

ZA ne bhi khabar de hi diROFL 
So, I feel that this news does have credibility! So many articles from RELIABLE sources like Tellytalk and Scrutiny. Now, I am TOO EXCITED! 

Its about time we VDians got a new Forum to raid Cool
haha yeah, that forum will be my second fav after pkyek forumCool
but do u think SI will play one of leads??

Not sure, SI might not take up the show since there are parallel female leads. That is one point where I am doubtful. Indian creatives and audience both can't handle triangles Ouch and if the PH makes a difference then I guess VD will be remembered for also being a part of a successful love triangle! 

yes... also sanaya's fandom is already feeling offended, 
and yeah triangles can be interestng if potrayed in a mature way... otherwise entire story is wasted

yes they have to handle it well
Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I guess the news of the love triangle is true and not a rumour...if it happens then the makers have to very careful about the story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRATHA1zubeada

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..TooLazy..PRATHA1susan7zubeadaRIMO9013...Seema...

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Puja--

tfs puja,Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRATHA1

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Puja--

Ha ha ha look at Viv's expression ROFL.ROFL.ROFL This man is sooo adorable mannn Day Dreaming.LOL

Waise from where did u get it ? I mean who shared it ? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PRATHA1zubeadaRIMO9013

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
ZA production's new "news" Pig

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=914700798563628&id=548807905152921&refid=17

Production house 4Lions se SOL ho gaya , but female lead nahi badla LOL kuch bhi Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..TooLazy..PRATHA1zubeada

Go to top