Vivian's Ventures[Discussion] #2 | Updates Pg80, 91, 116, 119 | - Page 87

Posted: 9 years ago
mohana posted this link in other thread 

http://hindi.filmibeat.com/television/madubalas-rk-vivian-dsena-back-on-screen-with-a-love-story-046324.html
Ok don't kill me but I guess its just a rumour.rashmi sharma show will take 9:30 slot n another widow show will take 10;30 or 10:pm slot.colors has no empty slot except 10 or 10:30 n both the timings are too late for love stories...
I will only believe after toi article(I used to think that dd news was also rumour but toi confirms that. ) ...that sp gul rumour was much better..lol.though I hate gul but still ...

Dont wanna to spoil anybofy mood but I truly think that its only rumour atm.Edited by biwi- - 9 years ago
i think sanaya thing is just rumour, dont think at this phase of her career she will sign a show that will have another female lead aswell...
BL is crap source, not at all believe them
Originally posted by biwi-

Ok don't kill me but I guess its just a rumour.rashmi sharma show will take 9:30 slot n another widow show will take 10;30 or 10:pm slot.colors has no empty slot except 10 or 10:30 n both the timings are too late for love stories...
I will only believe after toi article(I used to think that dd news was also rumour but toi confirms that. ) ...that sp gul rumour was much better..lol.though I hate gul but still ...

Dont wanna to spoil anybofy mood but I truly think that its only rumour atm.

you mean VDs show is a rumour ??? or sanaya
Originally posted by zubeada

hope they dont affect it by online fans
and think about new face apposite VD
not bcoz of Sanaya shes great
but dont want MB forum type again ðŸ˜ƒ
exactly nish... a new face will be perfect

i think the rumour of sanaya being casted opp vd is a rumour😆

Im talking about vivian show.
Dont u think its ruour 😕
VD'S show is not a rumour it's true that Vivian got approached for the colors show & Vivian is interested in doing it but it's not confirmed yet because Vivian has not signed the contract yet.
Ok may be im thinking too much...hope for the best.
Originally posted by biwi-

Im talking about vivian show.
Dont u think its ruour 😕
nope. bcz vd's next show news first came from tellychakkar, and it is a believable source.
and then this news came from many sites but then suddenly, 'very reliable' ZA PROD came up with Sanaya googly...😆 and then all her Pankhas started requesting to throw vd out of show... i think ppl r just excited abt vd sanz come back that's why leaving such newses...fresh faces will be best for vd in this love triangle