Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _7th_HorcruX_

Please guys ! Stop Vahbiz discussions here . You guys got this thread a note just 2 pages back . Now again ?? Is it too hard to remember this thread is for discussing Vivian's next project , NOT his married life or what's his wife doing ?
Trust me , if this continues like this Mods will lock this thread down . Is that what you want ? πŸ₯±

its usualthing Sayu 🀣
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Enough people! You guys call yourself VD fans and you leave no chance to bash his wife, who btw is one of the most important person of his life. Liking Vahbiz or not is a personal choice, but can't you all control your bashings...atleast here?

Should I close this thread? You can make one yourself and continue whatever rubbish you want to speak about everything else (except for his new show discussions, because that is the apparent motive of this thread?)
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vivian -Sanaya NOT coming together

Posted by Rashmi Shrivastava On January 30, 2015

Collage

There were rumours floating in Telly world about Vivian Dsena -Sanaya Irani coming together in Four Lion's next. Handsome Vivian who was last seen opposite Dhrasti Dhami in Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors has recently returned from his home town after celebrating MakarSankranti and is reading few scripts. Subsequently, popular actress Sanaya Irani who appeared last in Nautanki Film's RangRasiya opposite Ashish Sharma is also listening new scripts. Apparently, rumours started raising their heads about the duo coming together in an upcoming love story by Four Lions.

Just Showbiz tries to find the truth behind these speculations. If sources are to be believed these are baseless rumours and nothing as of announced yet. The duo has not been offered any role together by any Production House. Though these rumours does bring a good news amongst their followers but as of now they can only hope of them being together in new show. Hope the makers listening and cast them in a show together.

With more news, we will be back. Let's Get Bizzin!!

Link of the Article 😊:-

http://www.just-showbiz.com/vivian-sanaya-not-coming-together/ Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks chitra 

for now its just a rumour

hope to hear some good news about VDs show

i think its high time for that πŸ˜ƒ
do comments and likes 😊and guys it's just a rumor and not and nothing is finalized πŸ€”but Hope VD come back soon !!😳
Originally posted by: zubeada

thanks chitra 

welcome zub 😊

for now its just a rumour

hope to hear some good news about VDs show

yah it's rumor as of now πŸ˜† me too waiting for My VD's new show desperately ❀️
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry chitra could not like this one. I wanted it to happen! :'(
btw tfs..

agree hope he comes back soon πŸ€”