zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
for all who interested in VD next show 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294527&TPN=97
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y do we only get vahbbiz family with vd who the hell is interested in her n her damm family
wen r we going to get his solo pics i m dam frustrated is she the only wife in world or wat
someone show her srks wife no wait she shd learn frm jamie dornans wife
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love-Blossoms

y do we only get vahbbiz family with vd who the hell is interested in her n her damm family
wen r we going to get his solo pics i m dam frustrated is she the only wife in world or wat
someone show her srks wife no wait she shd learn frm jamie dornans wife

huh to whom u r comparing with whom neha that famouse pda dendrite lady with those decent ladies? had u got an head injuri tera dimag to thik hai na tu feviquick se aur kia expect karna chati hai?😡
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

huh to whom u r comparing with whom neha that famouse pda dendrite lady with those decent ladies? had u got an head injuri tera dimag to thik hai na tu feviquick se aur kia expect karna chati hai?😡

i m not comparing dude i m asking her to learn frm those decent wives especially frm jamies wife her husband had done christian grey n the wonen is no where sticking to him like glue biz needs to take maturity class frm amellia
RIMO9013 thumbnail

i m not comparing dude i m asking her to learn frm those decent wives especially frm jamies wife her husband had done christian grey n the wonen is no where sticking to him like glue biz needs to take maturity class frm amellia

see that glue stick wants attention of the people so she always stuck with vd if she would not mrs dsena who will watch her single pic
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

see that glue stick wants attention of the people so she always stuck with vd if she would not mrs dsena who will watch her single pic

that is understood re
but still fokat ka footage khaati hai bina mehnat ke n it is depressing for whole vd fandom
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaahhh eeemmm geee
thread VD ka but bashing uski hi biwi ki arey wahhh

aur kya logics hai 

@ all my near and dear ones visit this thread they will provide u full on entertainment 🤣
RIMO9013 thumbnail

that is understood re
but still fokat ka footage khaati hai bina mehnat ke n it is depressing for whole vd fandom

exactly
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Please guys ! Stop Vahbiz discussions here . You guys got this thread a note just 2 pages back . Now again ?? Is it too hard to remember this thread is for discussing Vivian's next project , NOT his married life or what's his wife doing ?
Trust me , if this continues like this Mods will lock this thread down . Is that what you want ? 🥱
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Originally posted by: _7th_HorcruX_

Please guys ! Stop Vahbiz discussions here . You guys got this thread a note just 2 pages back . Now again ?? Is it too hard to remember this thread is for discussing Vivian's next project , NOT his married life or what's his wife doing ?
Trust me , if this continues like this Mods will lock this thread down . Is that what you want ? 🥱

sorry uski pic dekhkar we lose our temper ab yaad rakhenge
fir se dil se sorry