Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yes, i want surbhi to be vd's next heroine. she is perfect match for vd, she is beautiful, she is a gud actress and above all she dont have a lunatic fan base🤪
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

u know in other show's forums, comparision topics are strictly not allowed. and even if someone makes it then such topics are closed. dont know why mods of this forum dont take this srsly.

Because the mods over here are also the same. I reported the last post but still no action is taken. You see in all of her posts the word, "PREVIOUS SHOW" have to be present.
😃😃

yes, i want surbhi to be vd's next heroine. she is perfect match for vd, she is beautiful, she is a gud actress and above all she dont have a lunatic fan base🤪

SAME PINCH, I also want Surbhi. She is damn smart & a perfect match for vivian.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MohanaLuvAbhiya

I dont know why the mods dont do anything against her posts. How could she hurt someone's feelings? In each and every posts she try to attack ViSu fans. Sometimes I feel like to directly charge her but you know I just dont feel like to comment on those silly posts.

her posts look like a 3yr old kid who got a comp from her mummy dady😆 it is useless to comment on such posts. in pkyek forum we are grown up people so we dont make such kind of topics.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Because the mods over here are also the same. I reported the last post but still no action is taken. You see in all of her posts the word, "PREVIOUS SHOW" have to be present.

this proves how strong PKYEK is😃
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

😃😃 SAME PINCH, I also want Surbhi. She is damn smart & a perfect match for vivian.

but currently she is doing QH🥱 

her posts look like a 3yr old kid who got a comp from her mummy dady😆 it is useless to comment on such posts. in pkyek forum we are grown up people so we dont make such kind of topics.

More than 3 years passed and still we remember pkyek, that was the charm of pkyek. We never ever took dd's name in pkyek forum & here just see they are obsessed with ViSu. You know I am damn sure they will do the same with Vivian's next co-star.

but currently she is doing QH🥱 

A completly new girl will also be good because she wont have any fan following only & therefore no one could bash VD.
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys
is there any news
😃 I want VD to play the role of Christian grey from fifty shades of grey. What say guys?