Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MohanaLuvAbhiya

Now I just don't care about the female lead opposite Vivian, just want him to return. Its he who matter the most, don't worry guys Vivian will definitely come back & we loyal vdians will always be there to support him. My heart is saying that he will come back very soon.

i do also not care about FL
i just want him back in a good show with a strong char not less than rk & abhay

MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar, you know but today I thought of changing my decision, I told to myself, "Why the hell am i staying from Vivian's thread because of these people, already they have become successful in making most of the vdians quit this forum. Therefore I decided to come back in this thread of VD ,the rest Mb forum don't exist for me. I am here only for my Vivian.
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RIMO9013

and this is very practical that in tv industry the pairs never repeat
i just want vd to return in astrong and classy roll soon

true yaar i just want newbie with him rather than any established actress fed up of the wars i want some peace
😊 Our VD will get the best show, I am damn sure that he is getting tons of offers but rejecting them as they are not of his standard. The moment he will get a show of his standard he will definitely come back, what's say guys?
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
mohana agree with u absolutely lets make a grp over here or even we can exchange numbers n talk on whatsapp n converse better than going to mf if u guys r interested send me ur numbers
i ll make a grp for us on whatsapp
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaar, you know but today I thought of changing my decision, I told to myself, "Why the hell am i staying from Vivian's thread because of these people, already they have become successful in making most of the vdians quit this forum. Therefore I decided to come back in this thread of VD ,the rest Mb forum don't exist for me. I am here only for my Vivian.

good decision this forum is not the private proparti of only ddians and dvdians we all r free to share our views here
Love-Blossoms thumbnail

😊
Our VD will get the best show, I am damn sure that he is getting tons of offers but rejecting them as they are not of his standard. The moment he will get a show of his standard he will definitely come back, what's say guys?

honestly he has offers but abgay n rk had been epic n he want the third one to be gud too n i m dam sure he regrets doing raju n raja big time n certainly comung back in mb

Originally posted by: Love-Blossoms

mohana agree with u absolutely lets make a grp over here or even we can exchange numbers n talk on whatsapp n converse better than going to mf if u guys r interested send me ur numbers
i ll make a grp for us on whatsapp

I am not present in whatt's app, i don't know how to do it. How about making a chat club?
Love-Blossoms thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIMO9013

good decision this forum is not the private proparti of only ddians and dvdians we all r free to share our views here

i bet that these ppl claiming to be dvdians r only dd fans u can check out all comments on dds new show thread n wat a fact siddhant is gud actor for dd fans lol hypocrisy at the top

Originally posted by: Love-Blossoms

honestly he has offers but abgay n rk had been epic n he want the third one to be gud too n i m dam sure he regrets doing raju n raja big time n certainly comung back in mb

Its better for him to wait rather than doing a role like Raja & Raju, I am sure Vivian is waiting for a role like Abhay & RK, he himself said that he wanted to do another first on Indian television.