Do continue soon yaar...
Lovely updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Love you loads dear..๐Ÿค—

Thnx dear.๐Ÿค—
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Vrinda,๐Ÿค—
This is so awesome and fantabulous dearie!!!๐Ÿ‘
Loved it from the core of my heart!!!

Finally Vidarth and Arav Aayusi together!!
Acha kiya Jiggy ko raste se hata diya uski gf lakar warna bechara Yoyo!!๐Ÿ˜†
I loved Rd's nature!
Like dream boy types!!!

Kch toh romance karwado Sandhir ka!!! Plz vrindu!
Yah fir some cute moment!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting for next chappy,
Upload soon,
Love u,
Erina!!!๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by jollyangels

Hey Vrinda,๐Ÿค—
This is so awesome and fantabulous dearie!!!๐Ÿ‘
Loved it from the core of my heart!!!

Finally Vidarth and Arav Aayusi together!!
Acha kiya Jiggy ko raste se hata diya uski gf lakar warna bechara Yoyo!!๐Ÿ˜†
I loved Rd's nature!
Like dream boy types!!!

Kch toh romance karwado Sandhir ka!!! Plz vrindu!
Yah fir some cute moment!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting for next chappy,
Upload soon,
Love u,
Erina!!!๐Ÿค—

haha thnx Erina

N abt sandhir romance u need to keep patience sweetie๐Ÿ˜†
jab tak sandhir ka romance nhi h, nhi h jab hoga toh mast hoga pakka
CHAPTER 22

Days were passing by.

Rd n Sanyu were getting busier as it was going to be biggest fest of the city of kolkata. Mornings started with lectures, evenings were spent at orphanage, playing with kids n at night the DT used to work at the girls' place till late night.

It was normal for Rd to come at Sanyu's place at night for Fest work. Infact many times he had his dinner at Sanyu's place. Not ony He but now whole DT had tied a special bond with Anju n Priti.

Somewhere Anju n Priti too realised that Rd is the guy for Sanyu.

But things were not the same for Parth n Arav. They were always under the pressure to keep both the mothers impressed n be in their good books.

ONE DAY

Anju was alone at home n had dozens of memories surrounding her. She was looking each n every memory with love.

Her trance was broken by door bell. She got up n opened the door.

Anju-"arre beta u?"

Rd-"namaste aunty" n he touched her feet.

Anju-"come inside"

Rd entered to find the big spread on floor.

Rd-"wow aunty ! What are all these?"

Anju-"these are the memories in form of pics n gifts"

Rd-"wow ! Sanyu never told me about it." Hearing this Anju's face fell down.

Rd picking up a pic, "who is this cute little girl?"

Anju-"guess... u know her"

Rd-"Arushi?"

Anju-"no"

Rd-"Vids?" Anju again shaked head in negative.

Rd-"ohk got it. Such a jolly child she can be only Piya"

Anju-"again wrong superman (yup Anju used to call Rd Superman n vice-versa) she is ur Lady Hitler"

Rd-"WHAT???? HITLER? No ways superwoman"

Anju taking some more pics from floor n showing to Rd, "U know Rd my baby was such a smiling child. Always had a smile playing on her lips. A naughty yet jolly girl. But..." her eyes were welled up with tears by now.

Rd(keeping hands on Anju's shoulder)-"but what aunty?"

Anju-"something made my girl who was swaying like a flower, close her petals to the world outside. Jo kali khil rahi thi Rd wo murjha gyi..."

Rd-"aunty I know there is a past of Sanyu which has made her character go under 360 change. But aunty Sanyu never told me about it"

Anju-"I can only tell you beta that we had lost all hopes of our Sanyu smiling but since you have entered my girl's life she has started smiling. Rd I know you love my girl" on hearing this Rd was a bit taken aback.

Anju-"I'm a Mother. N mothers know everything. U know ur love cam be seen in ur eyes."

Rd-"all can see that but why can't ur daughter see it aunty. Waise bhi I don't think I will be alive after the shocks ur daughter keep giving me"

Anju-"shocks?!?!"

Rd-"yes shocks. Please tell me aunty what have u ate while giving ur daughter birth? I mean koi normal ladkiyob wale kaam hi nhi karti. First impression was the dangerous one, like Rajveer se panga then by the time I was getting normal with that shick another one came up her fight with those goons. N now the way she keeps herself strong, I mean I am always in effect of her shocks."

Anju was laughing then she told, "u know Rd my daughter was a delicate darling. Lemme tell u an incident, one day in school teacher was beating every student with scale in her hand, by the time she reached my Sanyu n was about to beat her when they heard sound of crying. N u know who was crying? It was Sanyu. She was so much afraid of beating that she started crying even before the scale could touch her. This was my Sanyu, so delicate, so gentle"

Rd was laughing crazily, "oh God aunty !! But aunty howcome she is rough n tough now?"

Anju-"u know Rd life give us some wounda which cannot be treated no matter how much u try. My Sanyu has not one but many such wounds"

Rd-"aunty don't worry I will treat those wounds with my love"

Anju-"hope so beta. But my fear is that the one more wound n she will again close upon the doors of her heart"

Rd-"don't worry aunty this will not happen. Now hurting my ANGEL will not be possible because I will stand in the way"

Anju-"chalo now lets keep these all before Sanyu comes back"

Rd-"keep all these why?"

Anju-"Sanyu had locked upon all her memories long back. Today she had forgotten the keys of that almirah at home thats why I was able to open them."

Rd-"tab chalo aunty." They were picking up the stuff n going to keep them bacj in Sanyu's room, when suddenly something fell down n voice came, CHANN CHANN.

Rd looked down to find a pair of ghungroos. He pucked them up, "Aunty these ghungroos"

Anju-"Sanyu ke hai." She smiled.

Rd-"Sanyu ??"

Anju (sitting on floor in Sanyu's room)- "these are of Sanyukta's. My princess used to love dancing. Dancing is her passion. U know when she had free time or she was very happy or upset, she used to dance it out."

Anju picked up some pics n certificates, "these are dance photographs n do u see these 25 big fat files? All of them are filled up with her dance certificates n u see these awards (she signalled towards a rack in Sanyu's almirah) all of them are won for her dance" (Actually guys this description about dance n certificate n awards are real. These are MY REAL LIFE CERTIFICATES N AWARDS)

Rd-"but I never saw her dancing. Infact this time we are having a dance bonus round in fest n she asked Piya to dance." He sounded confused

Anju-"I told u Rd the incident, the situation made my daughter to leave all that she loved, all that she was best at. U know my Sanyu was great at literature n language whether English or Hindi but that incident made her take up Engineering. She was all-girly but now she has buried the girl in her n has transformed into someone else." 

Rd was listening to her intently, "aunty if I ask u something will u give it to me?"

Anju nodded in yes

Rd-"aunty tell me about old Sanyukta. I want to know everything her likes-dislikes, hobbies everything. N I promise to open that old Sanyu"

Anju smiled n told her about everything, except that ugly past.

They were busy discusaing old Sanyu when the doorbell rang. Anju rushed down to open the door, while Rd was sitting in Sanyu's room.

RD'S P.O.V.

(Picking up a pic in which Sanyu was wearing ghungroo n was posing with a mudra) , "so Miss Sanyukta Agarwal, enough of your hide n seek with urself. Now ur Prince Charming is here, be ready to re-discover urself. Hayee !! Who will say this innocent girl is now my Lady Hitler " he kept the pic in his pocket.

DOWNSTAIRS

Anju opened the door to find whole DT standing there.

"Hello aunty" they screamed

Rd-"hello guys"

Sanyukta(entering inside)-"what the hell are u doing here? N why are u coming from upstairs?"

Rd-"aunty feed ur daughter with almonds, she is having brain loss problem. Madam if u remember we had a meeting today n I came early to meet my superwoman" he side-hugged Anju.

S-"whatever now can we get to work. We now have only few hours before the teams start arriving."

Rd-"as u say your highness" n he bowed down.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

OHK GUYS FIRST OF ALL HAPPY N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2K16.
NOW IN THIS NEW YEAR I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.

'LOVING AN ANGEL' IS CLOSE TO MY HEART NOT ONLY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY BUT BECAUSE IT IS MY STORY. YES! SANYU=REAL LIFE VRINDA ! 

BUT THERE IS NO RD ;) OR ANY FRND LIKE DREAM TEAM THERE IN MY LIFE. ITS MY LIFE, N I AM FIGHTING IT ALONE.

BUT I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES IN STORY BECAUSE REALITY IS NOT ALWAYS PLEASING.

For me my ghungroos r my God, my worship...
They are worshiable for any dancer who knows the importance of it...

JUST DON'T KNOW WHY BUT FELT LIKE SHARING THIS WITH YOU ALL.

LUV U ALL :)

Edited by vrinda65 - 8 years ago
Lovely update 
Thanks for the pm 
Lovely
Hope rd brings real sanyu back
Brings her passion for dance back
Waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
beautiful update loved it I'm so much in love with this story awww rd and anju beautiful bond she shared sanyu life with him sanyu has changed so much rd determine to bring old sanyu back excited for next wow this is or own story keep fighting yr I would love to read more
hey vrinda, really proud of u yaar...
now cming to story
as always i lved it..specially rd...
plz disclose truth soon...
love rd and anju..he he superman n superwomen..too good..

thanxs for pm..

jalpa.
Way    to      go Vrinda didu!!!!!!!
Superb update :D
N ha...bohooot kuch bolni he aapko
But it can all keep...as of now, geography has 2 b more imp :(
exam likhne jaani he di
But pakka plomish wapas aate hi sabkuch unress kr dungi
Sandhir ki kasam
Okay ab bye
Luv u
-Sanyu
RES
UNRESSS

Okay sabse pele toh update was ekdam dhansoo
Bole toh - kamaal kr diya didu!!๐Ÿ‘
Rd-anju bond is superb...too god
superman-superwoman?? lolz๐Ÿ˜†
Phir sanyu ka koi daraaavna sa past...uhh!! m getting shivers down my bck!!

25 FILES OF DANCE CERTIFICATES N TROPHIES!!!!!!

Wow didu...aaone kbhi bataya nhi k aapke paas ITNI saari certificates bhi he!!! U'll give a tough competition to my lot!!!

Sanyu ko bhi dancer hi bana diya๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to the last part

I ttly agree wid wat u said didu
Ek dancer k liye ghungroos r sumthing to b worshipped
N wen i see ppl disrespecting them, or disrespecting dance, i get absolutely livid
Dance has given me my lyf...n i wont have ppl disrespecting it

Wow...
aapne raaz reveal kar di!! Sanyukta=real life vrinda!! 

N i must say, m proud of my didu

Challenges sabhi k life me hoti he...but its upto us k ham unse darr k baith jaaye, ya unka dat kar samna karke unhe hara de
N my didu is a fighter

And she is a fighter, toh fighter kisi bhi challenge se nhi darta, right??
So i knw k meri yeh fighter apni lyf k yeh new challenge ko bhi ese hi overcome karegi n sabko dikha degi k woh kiss mitti ki bani hain. U rock didu...

Love u so much
luv
-Sanyu
aka
-Chotti

ps-last 2 chaps unressing๐Ÿ˜†
-S

Edited by -MysticAura- - 8 years ago
beautifully written
bond of anju and randhir is beautiful
nice update