Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome one diduu!!!!
Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz issey jaldi de do!!!!
I jzz cant WAIT for this one!!!
Too bad ha didu...this teaser...itna tadpaana!
Uff!! Now nothing doing ha...i want update FAST
Nhi toh i will throw a tantrum
And u knw my tantrums r not good๐Ÿ˜ˆ
-Sanyu 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm!!!
Waiting for the new update
Do update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome teaser
Can't wait for confession
Pls update soon :)
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER 24

Finally the day arrived. Yes ! Today was the day when all the teams will start arriving n different colleges of Kolkata will come at FITE for infos n registration purpose. Today the Fest will begin with the arrival of teams.

SANYUKTA'S HOME

Arushi-"maa we are getting, where is Sanyu?"

Piya, Arushi n Vids were sitting at the dinning table n waiting for Sanyukta.

S-"here I come" she said descending from the stairs.

Vids-"great lets go now, or else we will get late. N instead of us welcoming the teams we will see the teams welcoming us"

S-"acha u all have informed the boys to go n receive the arriving teams?"

Piya-"ya I have informed Arush, two of them are going to airport, two to railway station n jiggi n yoyo are going to join us in college"

S-"great lets move girls" n they rushed out.

F.I.T.E. CAMPUS

"Hey u come n pick our bags" came a voice.

Yoyo n Jiggi looked up to find a buch of 5 boys standing.

Yo-"sorry to say but we are not ur coolie... so pick ur bags on ur own n come here" he replied.

Boy1-"listen u..." he tried pointing his finger towards Yoyo, meanwhile Rd came n made him put down his finger.

Rd-"arre relax bro... relax. So much anger not good for ur health. What if BP high increases n u may fall ill. Btw which college?"

Boy1-"CITE... n I am the captain of CITE Arjun Singh. U must be captain of FITE, right? Plz ask ur boys to pick our bags"

"Ya I am the captain... n my boys know very well what to do n what not to do" roared a voice from back. They turned around to see the source of voice.

"Hi Sanyukta Agarwal... captain FITE" she said walking towards them n forwarding her hand for a handshake.

Arjun-"W*F... a girl? Ur team leader is a girl. I seriously pity u brother" he said looking at Rd, "I mean despite having so great boys u need a girl to lead ur team. A suggestion for u bro change ur captain... or else u will definetly loose"

S-"as of now I am feeling pity for. Like see even all these bodies n muscles r not u strength to pick ur bags... poor u n ur team. If u cannot pick ur bags now then how will u participate in competition, strike out the matter of winning. A suggestion for u go back. N don't worry about ur luggage my boys will help u in hiring a cab n keep ur luggage inside."

Arjun-"listen u..."

S-"first u listen to me.. Mr. Whatever pick up ur bags n out of campus. Right now"

Arjun-"U cannot send me out like this. Just think what if I complain to the authority" he tried acting smart

S-"then u are highly mistaken Mr. I can n I will do anything n everything. I have all the authority. Just try me n u will know what I can do. N there is time for registration to open. U are before time, so out NOW." She smirked. 

So much was the impact of her words that CITE Boys picked up their luggage ready to leave. Looking at them Arjun too had to move out of the campus.

Sanyu turned around to find everybody looking at her.

S-"what... go back to work"

After some time the registration counter was opened n the team, which came from outside kolkata, started registring themselves n get room for them.

Soon it was time for CITE to register themselves. They were provided with a room.

Arjun-"what is this one room for 6 of us?"

Yoyo-"ya this is what every team is getting provided with"

Arjun-"I don't care what other teamd are getting. I want seperate room fir each of us"

Yoyo-"but..."

"What but yoyo if he is asking for seperate room provide them one. Wait I will make arrangements... yoyo call Hotel Hyatt Residency n book 6 rooms for them"

Yoyo-"oye Sanyukta but..."

S-"what but Yoyo they are our guest we must respect their interest. Book suites for them." Saying so she started going, when she stopped in her trails, turned n added, "n ya bill it on the name of CITE college. N if college asks why the bill is on their name inform them that their students were wanting a princely treatment n demanded for the hotel" she winked n went away.

Yoyo-"ohk as you say captain... oye nikhil-e jaa 6 suite book kar de inn bando k liye"

Arjun snatched the keys from Yoyo's hand n went away gritting his teeth.

------------------------------------------------------

It was almost mid-day n Sanyu was still busy working.

Rd-"lets go guys. Take a small break."

The whole DT went inside canteen to chill out n have their lunch.

Rd-"where is Sanyukta?"

Yo-"don't know where is she"

Jiggy-"ya kaffi time se dkha nhi usee"

Piya-"I tried calling her but she is not answering back. I am tensed for her"

Arush-"U don't take any tension. N concentrate on ur pravtice"

Parth-"n waise bhi Sanyu is lady hitler no one will dare to come near her let alone harm her"

-----------------------------------------------------

It was thirty minutes past six but there was no sign of Sanyukta. Everybody were busy in their work, managing n settling things.

Rd-"where is Sanyukta?"

There Sanyukta come n tapped Rd's shoulder.

S-"everything is fine na Shekhawat?"

Rd-"agarwal u... finally u are here"

S-"why are acting like this. Is their any problem?"

Rd-"ya big problem u go to Dream Room I will just come."

S-"but shekhawat"

Rd-"go agarwal" he said while running in other direction.

DREAM ROOM

Finally Rd arrived inside the DR with a plate full of food.

S-"what is this? U said their was some problem. N here u are here with food" she was about to say something when Rd pushed a morsel in her mouth.

Rd-"uff how much u blabber farzi. This is the problem u see. U care for everyone but urself. See it is 6:30pm n I'am sure u have not eaten any thing right?"

Sanyu was about to say something when he pushed another morsel in her mouth. So she just nodded in positive.

Rd-"so just keep quite n eat this whole plate"

S-"but Rd there is so much work how can I just sit n eat."

Rd-"there are many people to work Miss Captain. N I dare u if u move out of this room without finishing ur food. N it is not a request of ur Vice-Captain, but ur best-friend Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Do u get that" he said in threatning voice n Sanyu nodded like an obidient child.

The DT girls ,who were hiding n watching the whole scenario.

Piya-"only this man can handle our Jhansi ki Rani"

Arushi & vids-"agreed" n saying so they left from there.

------------------------------------------------------

It was night n the day one of registration was over. The DT was relaxing in the BB court.

K-"guys today was the first day n look at our condition. We are so tired yarr"

Arav-"actually Kaustu think that till now the fest has not started what will happen once it starts..."

J-"where is Rd bhai? I have not seen him for a long time"

Vids-"see there" she pointed towards parking lot where Rd was trying to get down smoothly from his bike, not disturbing Sanyukta's sleep, who was sitting behind him. After getting down he very carefully picked Sanyujta in his arms n started going towards the Dream Room.

Vids-"Rd Rd" she started shouting grabbing Rd's attention. He looked back n signalled Vidushi to keep quite or else she will disturb Sanyukta's sleep. He move towards the group. Sat beside Arus with Sanyukta near him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Everyone up n stand straight" n there was Vd sir. Hearing Vd's voice Sanyukta too got up.

S-"where are we? College? When we reached here Shekhawat?"

Arushi-"when u got asleep on Rd's shoulder"

S-"ha so what Rd ke kandha par mera haq hai. So gyi toh so gyi..." she sounded normal.

Rd(in mind)-"finally. Thnx Sanyu. N sirf mere kandhe pe nhi balki mere poore sharir, mann n life par tumhara n sirf tumhara haq hai."

Vd breaking their Rd's trance said, "so day one had been good. Sanyukta I want u to make sure to make the guest comfortable. U can arrange for something intresting like College Radio, bournefire, and other stuffs. But make sure there is descipline n a limit maintained."

S-"u don't worry sir we are not going to disappoint u"

Vd-"n the management wants detailed report of everything u all do. So make two copies of report soft n hard copy n submit it after the fest. There must be detail of each n every day."

S-"no worries Sir I will write it down"

Vd-"good... its good" n he went away.

After Vd sir went away Sanyu too started going some where.

Rd-"oye captain kaha?"

S-"to jot down briefing, it will help me in final report"

Rd-"stop. Just stop. Go n take rest u need sleep. We will drop u back to ur complex"

Arus-"n no arguements."

PRECAP:- Mereko bhi nhi pata... depends on my mood n response I get. Jaldi update chahiye? Toh comment n vote karo yaar. Simple. :)

N ha nxt part is 25th Part of LOVING AN ANGEL so any special request ya demand... so plz drop it in ur comment I will try my best to fulfill it.
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavya01

awesome

Ty
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pm 
Edited by cherrynicolem - 8 years ago
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyo didu!!!!
Wah kya baat h this came as a surprise!
Aapne WA pr bataya bhi nhi k u updated!
Soo...coming to d update
It was solidly awesome as usual!!! Tooo gud!!!!!
Oh god kitna kaam hota h fest me...i never imagined this!
CITE k stuck up launde!! Huhhh idiot MCPs
Arrey abtak unka palla hamari sherni se pada hi kaha hain!! Ek baar sanyu uke age pitch ho jaaye na dhajiya uda degi woh sabki!!!
Anwww rd soo sweet! Sanyu ko khana bhi khilaya n sula bhi diya
Kitniii care krta h woh uski!!
Anwww
M sure DT will not dissapoint vdhan sir!! They r waay too hardworking 4 dat ;)
Hmmm...25th part? Happy Silver Jubilee!!!!
Well...25th part pr chahiyeh toh sandhir proposal hi tha...ummmn lekin i knw aap woh doge nahi.
So...moi ki ek demand
I want one emotional sandhir scene in it. Kisiko bhi rula do chalega. Bas ek chahiye๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Moi ki demand puri karoge na aap? Aap toh meri acchi didu ho na??? *makes puppy face*
Haan aap toh bohoth acchi didu ho meri super cute beautiful bhootni ho apni chotti ki demand zarur puri karoge aap jaanti hu me
Okay okay maska enough...๐Ÿ˜†
But yeh demand toh puri krni hogi ha? Warna tantrum๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Okay luv uuu
Lots of luv
-Sanyu
aka
-Chotti :-*
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update
Our hitlar sanyu ne accha maza chakhaya arjun ko...๐Ÿ˜†

Congo u reached to 25 part,
one request, ab sandhir and love dono ko mialo yaar, its high time now...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanxs for pm

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb episode

Sanyukta ne CITE ki boys ki band bajadi
Arjuna can't stand in front of Sanyu

Randhir's care towards Sanyukta is heart touching
and Sanyu's sisters are happy that Randhir will be right one for their jhansi ki rani

Update soon

Thanks for PM
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm!!
Loved it
Sanyu taught CITE boys how to behave
Sanyu taught NYC lesson for arjun
Hitler sanyu lol!!
Sanyu busy
Rd taking care of sanyu