Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 7

She was not able to understand the meaning of vd's words. The only thing she knew was she felt like cryin & crying really hard😔. But being STRONG she tried to hide the sign of her WEAKNESS.

As soon as she reached home, she just rushed to her room,bolted the door n started crying profusely, giving no time to anyone to interrogate her. Little did she knew no one will interrogate her.

--OUTSIDE FITE--

The group was literally tensed for sanyu. They didn't knew how to react,all they knew was it had something to do with her past
Rd-"i think we should come with u all"
As-"yup!maybe sanyu needs someone to talk"
Before anybody could say anything further vd's came"NOBODY WILL GO TO MEET SANYUKTA N THATS AN ORDER" 

Yoyo was about to say something but piya cut him off
Pi-"i know u all are worried about sanyu even we are but guys i think sir is right she needs to be left alone for sometime"
Aa-"bingo she needs to fight with herself"

Compilling with the girls n vd's word the boys went back to their places.

--SANYU'S HOUSE--

The girls reached home n asked tge ladies about sanyu
Vids-"ma vo sanyu????"
Pr-"room mei h. I guess she needs time"
An-"right she needs to self-examine her state"

--SANYU'S ROOM--

(SANYU'S POV)

Why all this happens with me???? The more I'm trying to forget it,the more it is coming back in my life. I am fade up fighting. I can't tolerate it anymore. Why does vd bhai is not understanding me? Atleast he should have undrstood me. God I don't know what to do.
--AUTHOR'S POV--

And with this she started crying badly n she kept crying whole night. Neither did she stepped out of her room,nor she ate anything. She slept while crying

NEXT MORNING

Sanyu was still in her room. Neither She went to college,nor she came down. She kept ignoring all the calls. She just stayed in quitely n nobody disturbed her.

It was evening now,n anju was getting restless for her daughter. She was worried for her. N seeing her worried,Priti decided to check on sanyu. She took some snacks for her n knocked her room.
Sanyu did not respond n priti again knocked the door.
Pr-"Sanyu i want to open the door. I have left u on ur own since yesterday night but now i want to look at ur face. I respected ur privacy now u must respect my words" she said it in a authoritive tone.
Sanyu opened the door at once.
Priti didn't looked at her n stepped in n kept the tray on the table. She then came back bolted the door,caught sanyu's hand n made her sit on the bed. She started feeding her;whereas sanyu was quitely looking at her. She wasn't able to digest the fact that priti was ignoring her condition n unable to bear it anymore she spoke up,"Masi..." her voice chocked.
Pr-"Ssshhh first complete this juice then we'll talk" saying this she offered the juice to sanyu,which she gulped down in a go as she was hungry.
After completing the meal Priti spoke,"Dekh beta i know about what happened between u n vd" Sanyu knew that vd would have surely informed them about the  incident. "I have heard his POV now i want to know urs"
S-"masi u want to know my POV,but i thought u already knew it. Still u want to encroach my wounds??????? I mean why are u all bent upon hurting me. U know i have deep wounds which cannot be treated. I can't do anything but ignore it. Then why u all always try to touch them n make them more green????" She bursted out  began to cry again hidding her face in her palms. Priti held her chin n made her face her
Pr-"I know everything but u must also know that we all love u n vd is the one who cares for u the most. N ye tu v janti h. Doll wo jo v bol rha h it has something. Tu tere ghav ki baat kar rhi h???? Dekh kanch jab ghusta h body mei toh bahot dard hota h. Uss se v zyada dard hota h jab uss kanch ko nikala jaye. Lekin iska matlab ye toh nhi na k dard k darr se usko andar hi chod de???? Ha uss kanch ko nikalna mei bahot taklif hogi,dard v hoga par vo dard kuch time ka hoga. But yadi usse andar hi chod diya toh vo zindagi bhar tiss(pain) marta rahega. Ab tujhe decide krna h k tu uss dard ko seh k iss taklif se zindagi bhar k liye azad hogi ya uss dard k darr se isse zindagi bhar sath rakhegi. Its upon u beta. Aap jitna apne past se picha chudaoge wo utna hi tightly tujhe pakdega. Its bettr k uss se bhagne k jagah usse face kar uss se lad n usko hara do."

S-"but masi i m fade up of fighting"

Pr-"arre how can a fighter get fade up of fighting. Sanyu don't perform the same mistake which ur ma 
had made. Don't surrender,but fight. Fight for what is right,for ur right. U r a fighter. N i know my beta will come up as a winner over these insecurities of urs.think upon what i said." Saying this she left from there,leaving behind a crying sanyu.

She was devastated. She started recalling each n every word of priti n vd. Then she stood n took out a key with shivering hands. She looked at the key, it was the same key with which she had locked her trueself. She started taking small n shaky steps to right side of her room n opened the closet chain. 
As the closet was unlocking so was her heart getting heavy. She was going through the same turmoil which she had gone 4yrs ago.

Her trance was broken by a sound...CLICK...n the lock was unlocked n so was her past. 

Her heart twiched with the sight infrint of her;there laid a huge bulk of books and albums. Tears started started slipping down from her eyes.

--RD'S HOME--

Rd came home all angry n just went up to his room. Renuka was shocked with this behaviour of rd. It was first time since collge started that she had seen rd so much angry. Then she saw the boys entering,all with a worried face.

Re-"kya hua???? Y are u all so worried???? Is everything fine??"

P-"ma vo actually sanyu has some personal issues or u can say her past is haunting her n something said by vd sir made her remember all those again n as a result of which she has locked up herself in her room n we don't have any news about her. N..."
Re-"n she is Someone close to my champ's heart" completed renuka crocking up her eye-brows.
The boys nodeed positively.
Re-"hmm.. let him be on his own. U all go n change"
At night renuka went up to rd's room,only to find him busy with his punching bag.
Re-"gussa ho? Tensed ho?"
Rd stopped abruptly on hearing renuka's voice ,"ma vo i was just practicing" n he turned his back towards her.
Renuka moved ahead n made rd face her, "m ur mother. I understand u from that time when u was unable to talk. I know about sanyu,parth told me. I also understand u share a diff. Relation with her"
Rd looked up at renuka, "u are right ma. But u know what m feeling so helpless that i cannot help her,be with her in her difficult time. I mean what is the use of being her frnd when i can't be with het"
Re-"who said u cannot be with her!ofcourse u can be. Maybe u cannot help her in her private matters but u can stand by her n make her believe that u r there to support her. N maybe someday she confide her feelings in u. So stop being a saddist n think of a way to cheer her up" saying so she left. Here rd was thinking in his room.

--$SANYU'S ROOM$--

Her vision started getting blur with tears. She was touching each n every object in the closet as if feeling those things. There were so many books that it was no less than a mini library. There were variety of things in the closet. Who would have thought that there was a dark past behind a pink closet. Who would have thought that things that once were a mode of 
Smile for sanyu,will make her cry today. She was just going through all of them again n again. Suddenly her hand stopped at a particular book,she took it out. It was a photo book made by her. There was a pic of a new-born sanyu with a tag-line 'MY WORLD:)'
She sat down on the ground n began flipping the pages.
There were 100 choosen pics of her n her family.
She was flipped the first page n stopped at the second page. A pic in bottom had caught her attention. It was a girl holding a man(in early30s) hand n walking down the sand; a tagline was attached to it 'WALKING DOWN THE PATH OF THE WORLD HOLDING THE SAFEST HAND' tears once again welled up her eyes. She began touching each n every snap present in the book n all the albums present in her closet. It was like she was reliveing all those moments. The more pics she saw,the more she cried. N slowly she completed seeing all her pics. It was the last pic,where a man was kissing the cheeks of a 14yr old sanyu. Sanyu held the pic right near her heart n began crying hard as her past came hovering all over again. She was unable to bear the pain. She was feeling suffocated in the presence of these memories. It was getting difficult for her to breathe. Priti n vd's word were echoing in her ears. It was as if some kind of storm had hit her heart.

--RD'S ROOM(RD'S POV)--

Mom is right. It was my decision to stay in dark about sanyu's past untill sanyu herself lightens up me herself. But i m not going to leave her in this. I will 
Not let her fall down. He thought of something n texted others about it. He hurriedly got ready picked up a few things,went down n shouted,"parth,arav,arus come down we dont have alot of time"
The boys came rushing down with few bags in their hand. Renuka smiled looking at her son's face as they stepped out of the house.

--SANYU'S ROOM--

She was crying her heart out, holding the pic in her hand. It was as if someone had stabbed a dagger again on the same wound making it freash again. She was recalling her whole past-the sweet n bitter memories. 

--$SANYU'S POV$--

"Why God!!!!! Why i was the one to face it. Everything was going superb,i had a perfect family,but that dreadful day from which my life took a turn which i had never imagined even in my wildest dream."

I was cying n weeping all the time. I was throwing the things infront of me all around the room. Suddenly something caught my eyes. It was MY DIARY,MY THOUGHTS,THE THING WHICH I HAD KEPT SO PRIVATE.Nobody knew what was in it,not even ma,masi or my 2 frnds. The only thing which they knew was it used to be 247 with me. But piya surely knew about it. It was my n piya's little secret.

I opened it n began turning the pages. It had my works,my emotions in it.Ya! MY WORKS. I wanted to pursue literature,it was my passion. I used to have literature in my veins,maybe i have them now also. Deep down i still crave for my books,my literature. But i had to pursue engg. Coz of THAT BLOODY CHEAP MAN.OH I SO HATE HIM.

Thinking all this i came to the last piece of mine. I touched n tried to feel those word. They were the last words which reflected my emotions,coz after that i gave up WRITING.--

YATAN THI K KHAWBON KO BUNU,
CHAHA THA K AASMAN KO CHU.
KYA PATA THA APNE HI DUSHMAN BAN BATHEGE,
NA PATA THA SAPNE POORE HONE SE PEHLE HI TUTEGE.

I m craving for my writing,my passion. Vd bhai n masi is right i wont let that hypocrite to win. I took up a pen n added to my poem--

PAR AB NA MUJHE KOI ROK PAYEGA,
TUTE HUE SAPNO K HI PANKH BANEGE.
DUNIYA DEKHEGI ISS DAUR KO BHI,
JAB KAMYAB HO HUM KUCH MUKAM BANAYEGE.

--AUTHOR'S POV--

N with this there was a determination on her face. Determination to be her one self,to live her life on her own choice coz afterall its SADDA HAQ:MY LIFE,MY CHOICE.

Here she decided to resume her fight with her pain n there he was preparing to stand with her in her emotional train. Sanyu was thinking over it when she heard a voice from her balcony.

Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum

(She went to the balcony only to find dream team n her ma n masi standing un the society compound)

Haske To Dekh Tu Ek Baar
Khudh Hi Aa Jaayegi Phir Bahaar
Haske To Dekh Tu Ek Baar
Khudh Hi Aa Jayegi Phir Bahaar

(They left balloons with smiley faces in the air)

Gaa Le Nayi Sargam
Geet Ek Naya Gaa
Aaya Naya Mausam
Aaya Din Naya
(Rd entered singing n playin his guitar)

Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum

Chehd De Dhun Woh Aaj Cha Jaaye Mastiya

(Parth sang)

Chod De Khulke Aaj Lehron Mein Khashtiya

(Arus sang)

Chehd De Dhun Woh Aaj Cha Jaaye Mastiya
Chod De Khulke Aaj Lehron Mein Khashtiya

(Yoyo beamed)
(Rd continued)

Tokhar Mein Masti Ho 
Dang Kar Bhi Joomein 
Mann Bhi Dirakh Jaaye
Badal Ko Chumein 
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum

(Sanyu ran down from her balcony towards the door to reach compound)

Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum

(She reached compound)

(Anju sang)
Sach Hai Yeh Bas Ek Baar Milti Hai Zindagi 
Karwatein Badal Thi Hai Pal Pal Yeh Zindagi

(Priti sang)
Sach Hai Yeh Bas Ek Baar Milti Hai Zindagi 
Karwatein Badal Thi Hai Pal Pal Yeh Zindagi

(Piya sang)
Har Pal Ko Ghale Se Haske Laga Le

(The girls hugged sanyu)
Pal Pal Mein Chupi Jo Khushiya Chura Le

(They surrounded sanyu n were dancing)
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Tere Sang Hai Hum

They ended the song. Sanyu was beaming with joy.
S-"thnx guys. Thnx for all this"
Sa-"thnx bolna h toh rd ko bol. It was his plan to cheer u up. Varna toh hum itna upset the seeing ur condition that we were unable to think of anything"
S-"thnx"
Rd-"no need to say thanx just remember we are with u in each n every phase"

Sanyu now had a confidence. She was  Ready to fight her past but she was more happy that she was not alone in thus journey.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SO Guys last time k tarah iss baar bhi maximum likes n comment krna:)
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unress

Ok sabse pehle toh m first so llemme dance first

*does balle balle*

Ok so nowi willl cmmnt
I wanna say a   lot so sum ofit I will scrap u ok?

kanch jab ghusta h body mei toh bahot dard hota h. Uss se v zyada dard hota h jab uss kanch ko nikala jaye. Lekin iska matlab ye toh nhi na k dard k darr se usko andar hi chod de???? Ha uss kanch ko nikalna mei bahot taklif hogi,dard v hoga par vo dard kuch time ka hoga. But yadi usse andar hi chod diya toh vo zindagi bhar tiss(pain) marta rahega. 
Unquote

Miss honors, mujhe esa kyun lag rhi hain k yeh aapke textbook se copy pasted h?? Is it?? Itti shuddh hindi! Hame toh nhi ati...but ham samajh gaye

YATAN THI K KHAWBON KO BUNU,

CHAHA THA K AASMAN KO CHU.

KYA PATA THA APNE HI DUSHMAN BAN BATHEGE,

NA PATA THA SAPNE POORE HONE SE PEHLE HI TUTEGE.

I m craving for my writing,my passion. Vd bhai n masi is right i wont let that hypocrite to win. I took up a pen n added to my poem--

PAR AB NA MUJHE KOI ROK PAYEGA,

TUTE HUE SAPNO K HI PANKH BANEGE.

DUNIYA DEKHEGI ISS DAUR KO BHI,

JAB KAMYAB HO HUM KUCH MUKAM BANAYEGE.
Unquote

Yeh bhi...agar aapne khud likhi hain toh yaar awesum poem...really luv3d it...

baaki ek chiz h which I willl scrap u

Awesome wala upppdate
Really lov3d it!
all d best in advancr 4 ur seminar

Love
Sanyu

Edited by saddahqrocks - 9 years ago
anudoll thumbnail
Superb update!!!!
I am seriously loving this story..
Sanyu Ka past jaldi se reveal Kar do
Eager to know what happens next
Update soon
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally u updted yr
I was wtng for it eagerly

Bt u updated a longer one so it compensate the late

I so loved the update

Poor sanyu she was so broken
Crying her heart out

Vd ordered all not to console sanyu

Nobody talk to sanyu

Rd hell angry
Renuka comforted him
Now he's okay
He will alwz with sanyu

Sanyu remembering her past
The pain n hurt is unbearable

I m so eager to know abut her past

Awww the song sequence was perfect
Everybody cheering her up

Now she's confident
N she knows she's not alone

Update soon

Wtng
Love u
Keep smiling
ikshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow really amazing update
everything was superb 
luvd it frm the core of my heart
thnx fr the pm
continue soon
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
awsm..
lvd it so much..
waiting for nxt part..
update soon..
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm di 
Superb :*

Update soon
Thankiee for the pm <3
Love ya :*
Edited by Sagl - 9 years ago
-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nyz update
thats my fav song n itz written nyzcly
RIDDSI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey darlo
awesome updates..
read all the parts in one go
sorry for late commenting
keep writing
continue soon
with love 
RIDDHIMA

vrinda65 thumbnail
Recap:- sanyu decides to face d past. Rd n her frnds shows her support n sanyu thnx God for wonderful frnds

CHAPTER 8

It wasn't that sanyu was not strong,but she was weak enough infront of her past. They say its easy to fight the wordly evils but difficult to face ur inner demons. So was the case with her no matter how strong she was n but at the end of the day she was just an 18-yr old girl. She used to get weak infront of her past but once boosted nothing cld stop her. N hence when she found such loving frnds n family,she got her motivation to fight back,coz she knew there is someone to catch her,support her when she falls weak.

An-"chalo beta sanyu k life mei iss turning point ko celebrate karte h. Aaj aap sab hmare ghar khaoge" before anybody could speak yoyo said
Yo-"o ji neki aur puch puch zarur khaenge aunty par aapke hath k aaloo k paranthe hi. Aahh muh mei paani aa gya"
An-"ha ha zarur pur tumhe kaise pata k mere aalu paranthe ache hote h?"
Yo-"lo ji aunty aap v mainu bhul gye? Koi na ooji main aapka chotu khuswant. Yaad aaya school mei aap kaise mere liye paranthe bhejte the"
An-"arre chotu tu...kitna bada ho gya h. Aaj toh phir aalu k paranthe hi banege"
Rd-"umm vo aunty i need to go mom wait kar rhi hongi"
Pr-"arre aise kaise ja sakte ho"
S-"yup right u need to attend the dinner"rd was about to speak ehen piya added"u will attend if u consider us ur frnd"
As-"bus rd ab toh khana hi padega frndship jo proof krni h" said winking at piya
Pr-"toh fir bacha party chalo ghar"
An-"arre abdul thoda dahi le aao toh upar. Aur mishti doi v lana"(muh mei paani aa gya i jst luv it)
Soon everybody were up at sanyu's home n were relishing the dinner. After dinner when the girls took everyone to show the house. 
Pi-"hmm guys so kitchen,drawing room n dinning area toh dekh chuke ho this is ma's room(she said pointing at a room) masi,vids n aayu bagal wale flat mei sote h n mind vo v agar maan ho toh or else v sleep togethr,dats guest room n dis is balcony"
Aayu-"my fav place. I spend my time here"
Vids-"n hence our house tour ends"
Sa-"par vo upar wala room toh dikhaya hi nhi"
S-"vo mera room h. Not everyone is allowed there"
Ji-"kyu????"
Yo-"arre but i can go in there right? Afterall m ur oldest frnd"
S-"sory yoyo. Aaj nhi. But ek din pakka"
Rd-"hmm i knw u vil take us in there when the right time comes" n others nodded to it.Sanyu smiled at her frnds understanding.
Ar-"chalo we must leave its too late ma must be waiting"
K-"right then we have college too tomorrow. Sanyu u will come tomorrow right?"
S-"arre ofcourse"
N everybody bid au diue n left. N the girls too retortd themselves to their rooms.

NEXT MORNING

Next day was normal for others but Two pure souls woke up smiling. One soul was up vid joy for a new begining n other one was happy for his love's happiness.
Sanyu got off her bed n got ready n so was the case with rd.
Sanyu wore a pink tank top sported with a faded jeans n some funky bangles in her right hand n a watch in left. Whereas rd wore a blue t-shirt n jeans. Sanyu was rushing down the stairs.
Pr-"aaja breakfst is ready"
S-"nopes masiM getting late"
An-"late???? But there is alot of time left for ur college"
S-"vo i have some imp work"
An-"imp work?"
S-"secret" she said keepin her one hand around anju's neck n winking at her. Before anju could say anything she grabbed a piece of bread n rushed out,closing the doors behind her.

Piya who was silent spectator till now spoke,"ma looks like we must gear up for shocks n surprises"
An-"kya karu iss ladki ka pata nhi whts going on in her mind?" Said a tensed anju

IN COLLEGE

The boys were waiting for the girls. Soon the girls arrived but sanyu was missing
Sa-"arre ye sanyu kaha h?"
K-"kal she said she vil be coming then what happened today?"
Vids-"arre kuch nhi vo bus kuch kaam se gyi h she vil come soon" n they made their way towards class.
Rd-"aaj ka pehla class kaha h?"
J-"412"
Aayu-"4th floor? OMG"
They were on their way when a girl came running behind,"abbey chudailo ruko,oye khush wait"
They turned around to see sanyu. Rd was mesmerised by sanyu's look. He was gawking at her when arus elbowed him.Sanyu was huffing badly.
Rd offerimg her water,"itni badi kya emergency aa gyi ki rajdhani k tarah bhaag rhi thi?"
S-"vo i thought m late for the class so"she said drinking d water.
Sa-"arre chale warna pakka late ho jayega"
They all went to d class n half of d day passed attebding d classes. It was afternoon now n dey were hving an off but dey were called by vd sir in d dream team room.

--IN DRM TEAM ROOM--

Vd was waiting for dem outside the room.

As soon as dey came vd started,"intresting very intresting so my drm team is here finally. K guys now since u hv won d competition u hv all right on dis drm team room which once belonged to ur rivals but do not consider dat by winning dis room u hv got ridden of ur competitors. There is a long way to go. Its jst d first step to ur dream. Now dat u hv d room u can arrrange it as per ur need n one more thing now u muat hv a group name for urselves. So any suggestions?"
S-"umm sir what about BLUE PEARLS?"
VD-"any reason miss agarwal?"
S-"yes sir Blue pearls are very rare n precious to be found. N we guess d same applies for us. We r very precious to u"
Yo-"aur saddi jaisi personality bhagwan ne kisi ko v nhi di h"
Vd-"so if all agrees den u r now my BLUE PEARLS from today" everyone nodded to it ,"now go inside ur drm room where u will make ur drms come true" saying so he left.

They entered d room only to find rv n his BOYS ROCKZ group leavibg vid their belongings.
Rv-"je tu ne acha na kiya h chori tujhe iska hisab chukana padega"
S-"sahi kaha ye maine sahi nhi kia. I mean tumlog ne jo kia h uske hisab s ye toh kuch nhi h" she stepped forward n looked directly into rv's eyes n continued,"avi toh sirf ye room lia h aage aage dkho hota h kya"she sided"n darwaza waha h" she said pointing at d door. Rv left vid his gang now drm team r alone.
Rd-"so BLUE PEARLS it is. Welcome to our new adda"
Pi-"adda toh sahi h but dont u think ye humare style ka nhi h?"
As-"baat toh thik h. I mean  Ye place dkh k lagta nhi h ye drm team room h n yaha drm team work n college work kia jata h"
Av-"we need to change it in our style"
J-"vo sab toh thik h but ye room h? I mean yaha toh kitna bada h"
Vd-"sahi kaha tumne ye bada h coz many times tumhe college mei rehna hoga. So u guys vil sleep here. The 2rooms r for girls n boys. N dis large area for ur task n activity" he said entering inside "n rahi baat style k toh u can develop it. I dont hv an issue. Jst make urselves comfortable n design it as ur house coz aaj se dis is ur 2nd home. U hv to spnd max. nights here. Ye back door h taaki u dont hv to use college corridors n it opens in basketball court. I hope all is clear. Sonow lag jao iss room ko apna banane mei. Bye"

D others were still in daze vid vd's sudden entry.
K-"what is this vid vd sir? Kab aate h kab jaate h pata hi nhi chalta?"
S-"jo v h now dat v hv permission lets make it our room"
J-"but hm kaise krenge"
Sa-"v vil die"
J-"hmm it mst be borin"
Yo-"arre dhokle kch boring nhi hoga"
S-"exactly frnds jab sath ho toh nothing is boring". Till den peon came vid cleanin stuffs n paint boxes. Seeing it sanyu tied her hair in a bun,Odrs too geared up along vid sanyu. Dey started vid brooming n took 3days to clean. All thnx to rv n his gang.

Day 4

dey dusted d furniture n removed d cobwebs hanging around. It took dem 2 days yet again.

Day 6

Now it was turn for painting n by now sanyu had adjusted herself completely vid dem n ab baari tha uska ek new avtar ki.
Dey started painting. Suddenly sanyu threw d color on rd's cheek. Rd was surprised at her action of dis but soon gave it bck

oo.. ah aaa..ah
Take the world and paint it red
oo.. aaa.. paint it red

Rd took d color in his brush n threw at sanyu but instead it landed upon vids n now vids took n threw at parth.

Rd sang

Ek Junoon ek deewanagi
Har taraf, har taraf
Bekhudi bekhudi bekhudi
Har taraf, har taraf

N so d paint fight started

Yoyo sang

Kahe halke halke
Yeh rang chhalke chhalke
Jo qisse hai kal ke bhula de tu

Sahil n jiggy sang

Koi haule haule
Mere dil se bole
Kisi ka toh ho le
chal jaane de koi jaadu

All together

ooo.. aa..
Ooo.. aa..
Paint it red.. (x2)

Arus n arav sang

Ek junoon, ek deewanagi
Har taraf, har taraf
Bekhudi bekhudi bekhudi
Har taraf, har taraf
Yeh pal jo bharpoor hai
Jo nashe mein choor hai
Iss pal ke daaman mein hai madhoshiyan
Ab toh ye andaaz hai
Haathon haathon saaz hai
Aawazon mein ghulti hain 
Jo ranginiyan

All were njoyin n paintin d room

Kahe halke halke
Yeh rang chalke chalke
Jo kisse hain kal ke bhula de tu
Koi haule haule
Mere dil se bole
Kisi ka toh ho le
Chal jane de koi jadu

Ooh..Aah..
Ooh..Aah.. Paint it red (x2)
Ooh.. aah..
Ooh.. aah..

Sab zanjeerain tod ke
Sare uljan chod ke
Hum hai dil hai
Aur hai aawargi
Kuch din se hum log
Aaata hai sab ko nazar
Aaya hai jo daur hai awaargi

Kahe halke halke
Yeh rang jalke jalke
Jo kisse hai kal ke
Bhula de tu
Koi haule haule
Mere dilse bhole
Kisi ka toh ho le
Chal jane de koi jadu

Ooh..Aah..
Ooh..Aah.. Paint it red... 

N hence dey completed their painting n now their drm team room was actually theirs.

Av-"ha ye paintin kab ho gyi oata v nhi chala"
J-"yup"
Pi-"lekin av v something is missing"
All-"kya?"
Aaru shouted"GROUP PIC GUYS. A PIC AS A PROOF OF OUR FRNDSHIP" n vid dis dey clicked many images in different poses.

A/N:

Nxt update soon
bus motivate me vid ur cmmnts n likes