miss u always! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Genie: 
Nandini, for Manik, is this curious little thing he just cannot fathom. Everytime he thinks he has her number, she does something which derails all his confidence. And Manik does not function well without that protective veneer of the all-knowing, confident guy. He has always needed confirmation of some sort when it comes to her. It's why he kept asking her what she thought of him. It's why he needed that watchman outside the hostel to confirm, that yes, she had indeed come for him and not her stole. And now Cabir has deliberately taken on that role. 

Doc is on your case already for flirting with the photographer. Should I sacrifice? Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotcharminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

@Genie: 
Nandini, for Manik, is this curious little thing he just cannot fathom. Everytime he thinks he has her number, she does something which derails all his confidence. And Manik does not function well without that protective veneer of the all-knowing, confident guy. He has always needed confirmation of some sort when it comes to her. It's why he kept asking her what she thought of him. It's why he needed that watchman outside the hostel to confirm, that yes, she had indeed come for him and not her stole. And now Cabir has deliberately taken on that role. 

Doc is on your case already for flirting with the photographer. Should I sacrifice? Unhappy

Boxy, you and Genie understand Nandu and explain her so well. I just wanted to make some observations. I Get very upset when people bash Nandu for being a cry baby,it really hurts me. Nandu is not a prop to Manik,she doesn't have to adjust her emotions to suit Manik or please him. Their pull is so profound and basic exactly because she is not the other piece in a puzzle (always hated that analogy,my perfect fit and all that jazz). She is an extreme contradiction,she comes with her own baggage,her vulnerabilities,her strengths,her failures. It's not in relation to Manik it is without him. That is the only reason she can be the Ego to his Id. And the converse holds true as well,he is the Ego to her super ego. It connects to her id. She is everything I wish I could have been at her age.
I hope Nandu takes that as a complement.

Genie and Boxy pehle shaadi fir orgy ok. I want to wear my wedding gown and have a fabulous forum wedding. Anyone up for being wedding planers? Genie is paying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIncharminggenie

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Reserve
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
That's a wonderful post!!!! Clap everyone is calling you doc..so I guess you are a doctor and your post resembles your profession...
the way you described Manik's character and the situation he is going through it's just perfect...and yes Cabir acts like mature and his dialogues and point of view about life is really praise worthy...
I love Mukti..she is a lovely girl and knows how to deal with the stuffs related to life that can complicate the road of life...
hope Manik will soon realize his states of mind...I just don't understand why isn't he still accepting that it's a love!!! 

Sexpot

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@ireena thank you for your comment.
I'm too old and too cynical to be bothered about the acceptance or confession of love. But to answer your question let me ask you one,what do you mean by acceptance?
To me acceptance is a process of incorporation into ones psyche with no strings attached. It stays there because that's its home. Don't you think Nandu has penetrated his psyche and vice versa. She is his home,he is hers. The conflicts as a result of their individual struggles are what makes them engaging and real.
Acceptance according to me is too pass 

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

@ireena thank you for your comment.
I'm too old and too cynical to be bothered about the acceptance or confession of love. But to answer your question let me ask you one,what do you mean by acceptance?
To me acceptance is a process of incorporation into ones psyche with no strings attached. It stays there because that's its home. Don't you think Nandu has penetrated his psyche and vice versa. She is his home,he is hers. The conflicts as a result of their individual struggles are what makes them engaging and real.
Acceptance according to me is too pass 
thanks dear...loved your answer ...got the message what you are trying to say..appreciate it...and yes you are right...Smile

As you asked me so i would also like to answer...for me acceptance is the realization that one can't live without the other...and to feel that he cares for her...her smile is the most important thing to him..he can't see her in pain...he is accepting all the things but not saying it's love..then what love is in his point of view??? 

Edited by Ireena7 - 24 December 2014 at 10:17pm
Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

res
unres

Warning: I don't do good comments and specially not in analysis :S

Doc Hug I've always found it interesting to read about psychology, for some reason. And all I could think while going through this was how it's totally a "Doc post".

It's truly great how you've penned down the inner workings of Manik's mind in such a spectacular fashion, leaves me dazed. I can't even try to add anything because it's all there. I'll just re-read this one gem of a post and the amazing replies that'll come with to be even more amazed.

I love reading analysis but I can't do it myself, I swear. Ask anyone. I would really, honestly do it if I could because I love you lots. But you make me want to study psychology LOL
Suha you UNRESD I'm truly honoured. I hope next time you write what you think as well. The forum is engaging because each one of us understands and describes the goings on based on our individuality.
It helps us glimpse a little into each other's life. We all bring something to the table you included. But this is a start. 
have you read Catcher in the Rye?
I'm still super happy though

Go to top