India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

nandini-" soha...i knew you were trouble when you walked in "

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
When I first saw this character,I had a bad feeling.I mentioned in one of my previous posts that the characters are similar to the BOF character but the story line is different .The story line is different,i mean niyonika actually wants nandu close to manik. But this girl is based of jae kyung.I mean the whole...help me get close to him reminded me of the BOF character.

negatives-

- this girl is so annoying.Jae kyung was actually likable .But Soha is desperate .I know that this will just be a jealousy track but still ...

-she is too fast...i mean she met manik a few days ago and hardly talked to him...and she just winked at him.And in the promo we see that she is literally hugging him.Angry

Yes we get to see nandu jealous,but honestly what is the point of that (ok maybe there is a point,nandu might just get so jealous that she finally gets together with manik). Honestly I want manik to get more jealous...he still has to realise he loves her .I understand why its so hard for him,i mean the girl has been constantly rejecting him and being mean to him.

positives -

-The good thing is manik seems to dislike soha as much as nandu and the rest of manan's fandom dislike her. 

-I totally love mukti's attitude towards this new girl.
Dhrulya were useless today .

-speaking of which i love how nandini is so desperate for soha to leave manik that she told her about alya .

-I love abhi, he is just what nandu needs.A sweet guy who has no interest in her in a romantic way.

-I think the soha track is going to be the track that reveals manan to the rest of fab 5 (excluding cabir ofcourse).

btw,are mukti,alya and dhruv blind.I mean nandu just stood there staring at manik and none of them notice...face palm.And are mukti,cabir and manik blind ,dhrulya practically disappear together most of the time. and they seem to spend a lot of time together. seriously why is every one so oblivious to their surroundings 
Clapwell done abhi for finding out about manan so fast.At this rate he'll find out about dhrulya soon too.He's already interested in mukti.
I think he should join the manan fandom along with cabir.

- soha is really confident is I was a super fan of some guy I would never have the guts to speak up I'd just stare at him with this face Embarrassed. while this was the face she had Wink

Soha flirts with him and  winked at him...I might hate her chipko method,but that girl has guts. 

Edited by Aria1234 - 24 December 2014 at 7:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fanfic99JhimpuKTEPmyvoizABCDesiGirl93

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aria1234

When I first saw this character,I had a bad feeling.I mentioned in one of my previous posts that the characters are similar to the BOF character but the story line is different .The story line is different,i mean niyonika actually wants nandu close to manik. But this girl is based of jae kyung.I mean the whole...help me get close to him reminded me of the BOF character.

negatives-

- this girl is so annoying.Jae kyung was actually likable .But Soha is desperate .I know that this will just be a jealousy track but still ...

-she is too fast...i mean she met manik a few days ago and hardly talked to him...and she just winked at him.And in the promo we see that she is literally hugging him.Angry

Yes we get to see nandu jealous,but honestly what is the point of that (ok maybe there is a point,nandu might just get so jealous that she finally gets together with manik). Honestly I want manik to get more jealous...he still has to realise he loves her .I understand why its so hard for him,i mean the girl has been constantly rejecting him and being mean to him.

positives -

-The good thing is manik seems to dislike soha as much as nandu and the rest of manan's fandom dislike her. 

-I totally love mukti's attitude towards this new girl.
Dhrulya were useless today .

-speaking of which i love how nandini is so desperate for soha to leave manik that she told her about alya .

-I love abhi, he is just what nandu needs.A sweet guy who has no interest in her in a romantic way.

-I think the soha track is going to be the track that reveals manan to the rest of fab 5 (excluding cabir ofcourse).

btw,are mukti,alya and dhruv blind.I mean nandu just stood there staring at manik and none of them notice...face palm.And are mukti,cabir and manik blind ,dhrulya practically disappear together most of the time. and they seem to spend a lot of time together. seriously why is every one so oblivious to their surroundings 
Clapwell done abhi for finding out about manan so fast.At this rate he'll find out about dhrulya soon too.He's already interested in mukti.
I think he should join the manan fandom along with cabir.

- soha is really confident is I was a super fan of some guy I would never have the guts to speak up I'd just stare at him with this face Embarrassed. while this was the face she had Wink

Soha flirts with him and  winked at him...I might hate her chipko method,but that girl has guts. 

dislike seems to be a strong word/emotion. Manik doesn't care about her at all. I don't think he cares if she exists or not because he has only Nandu in his heart and he can't get Nandu's thoughts out of his head. While Cabir was talking about Soha, he was talking about Nandu all the time. Soha has to wink to make Manik notice her and Nandu she can do everything in the world to go unnoticed and Manik eyes will always be on her. Soha has to literally hold his face to make him look at her and the first reaction he gives is turn to Nandini with a flustered look on his face. His gaze starts at Nandini and ends at her and in between his eyes follow her all the time. He doesn't give a damn about any other girl be it Soha or Poha. Yes the girl has guts. she's a go-getter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top