Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

^^^ Akya Os ~ Humdard ^^^

akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good evening my all dear friends!!!!! πŸ˜›

Here is my second attempt in writing! I've wrtten this Os by imagining d next episode so while reading,plz take a last episode as background & don't forget to leave ur valuable comments!!! πŸ˜›

I dedicate this Os to my very dear friend Sara aka saranyagulam!! ⭐️

"A...at..attack.." the only word he could gasp & he fell unconcious!

Ananya screamed.."Aakash...akash..wake up Akash..akash" But no response! She was extremely terrified! She ran towards hotel loby & informed d manager everything! They made arrangements & within next 10 mins Akash was in d hospital surrounded by doctor & nurses! He had severe injury at his head which was continuously bleeding but doctor somehow able to controlled d situation & now Akash was out of danger!

After a complete 1 day in ICU he was shifted to a special room,as he was recovering fast but still he had not gained conciousness!

It was afternoon! Natasha & Ananya were in d room waiting for akash to gain conciousness!

Akash slowly opened his eyes! Though natasha was sitting just beside his bed his eyes first fell on Ananya,the angel of his life,who was standing near d window wid lowered head,puffy red eyes & pale face!

Before he could say anything,natasha,who just noticed akash has woke up,almost shouted in joy " Akash..oh thank god u woke up...u know how much i was worried for u...Are u ok?"

With her sudden statement akash & ananya both turned their faces! Akash faintly smiled at natasha & nodded his head as yes! Ananya was so happy & relived that she just couldn't speak anything but was just looking at him wid tears in her eyes!

Gathering all d energy left in his body he spoke "Natasha,if u don't mind plz excuse us! I want to talk to ananya alone"
Natasha was really shocked! She tried to say something but before that akash pleaded "Plz natasha...!" Now natasha had no option so she got up & left d room staring at ananya angrily! But ananaya had nothing to do with her as she was just busy looking at Akash!

After natasha left d room akash looked at ananya,who was still standing at d window & softly called her "Ananya..." This one word was enough to bring ananya back to her senses! Three days..last entire three days she was dying to listen her name from him but since he was back from his 'highly secret holidays' he was behaving very formal wid her & called her only by her designation but now d moment he called her she felt like she got her life back,she got 'her' akash back! She almost ran towards him but stopped inbetween! She remembered all d things which happened in last three days! The way akash behaved strangely wid her, d way he avoided her & d pool accident! So many emotions flashing on her face! Happiness,worry,anger,relief,pain,hurt & many more! Akash was just staring at her without blinking his eyes! He could sense that every emotion of Ananya! He knew he was d only reason for that every emotion!

Akash again called her "Ananya.." listening it ananya quickly wiped her tears & slowly went and sat beside him! Both wanted to say their heart out but didn't know how to start!

Finally somehow akash managed to initiate "Ananya,i know, in last few days,i have hurt u but u don't have any idea how much i was hurt seeing u in pain! But i was helpless! I had some my own reason for my strange behaviour! I know this can't be explanation! But really i am sorry!!" He had tears in his eyes! Ananya was really touched by his confession! She wiped his tears,took his hand in hers & wid deep love in her eyes she said..

"Akash,i trust u! Its true that i was little hurt by ur behaviour but more than that i was worried for u Akash! U suddenly disappeared! No call! Not a single message! U didn't pick up my calls and after u came back u constantly avoided me! I knew there is something wrong! I knew u can't do this to me! But i was unable to understand u! Thats why i was worried! I won't ask u d reason but i just want to tell u that u r not alone i am always with u no matter what! But i just can't loose u! U mean really a lot to me!"

saying this she just turned her face & was about to get up as now she was unable control her tears but Akash held her hand ! Ananya turned & saw him trying to get up she said " Akash don't get up u need a rest"

Akash smiled at her concern & said " Ananya,i am feeling better now"

Ananya said little angrily " Why u r so stubborn akash?"

Akash with his mischivious smile said " Ur effect "

Ananya gave him 'u r impossible look' & made him sit by putting pilow behind him!

Akash looked into her eyes & continued in an overwhelming tone..

" Thank u ananya for trusting me! I can't tell u d entire story but just understand that whatever i did,i did only for u...This attack...ummm... i just...just don't wanted to put ur life in danger bcoz of me,as u also mean really a lot to me!"

They shared an intense eyelock for few moments!Those last few words made her blush but she said firmly..

"I don't know why u r saying that my life would come in danger bcoz of u, in fact if u r wid me noone can harm me even a little"

Akash looked at her innocent face who was reflecting so much trust for him! He felt really bad,guilty & helpless that he can't share d truth of his life wid someone who is so close to his heart & trusted him completely! Unknowingly he spoke out..

"I am always wid u ananya"

Ananya smiled & Said..

"Aakash,now promise me that u'll never avoid me or leave me! U know what akash, lonliness is not when u r alone but it is, when there r so many pepole around u but still u feel alone! I felt d same lonliness in last 3 days without u!"

Akash held her hand & said..

"I promise i'll never do that again and thank u for saving my life" ananya was so happy she immidiately hugged him! Akash also hugged her back!

Aww! A much needed hug! They both were feeling so peaceful in each others' embarace!

Pal, do pal, ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Iss, pyar, ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang lun
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Teri muskurahatein hain taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chaahe kare koi sitam ye jahaan
Inme hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri
Zindagani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin
Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai

Teri dhadkano se hai zindagi meri
Khwahishein teri ab duaaein meri
Kitna anokha bandhan hai ye
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui
Lotunga yahaan tere paas main haan
Waada hai mera mar bhi jaaun kahin
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

They didn't confess their love for each other directly or maybe there was no need of it bcoz their hearts knew d truth and That mattered d most!!

I am sorry if i have disappoint u bcoz i have neither revealed his identity nor i have added their love confession! I did it purposefully bcoz i don't think both these things gonna happen in coming episode! So plz forgive me! Ur comments r most welcomed! 😊

And if we get some scenes like this then i or anzum surely gonna Vm on this song & thats decidedπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princessnidhii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello di πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
Ur idea for next epi is awesome. i really love it. it was so emotional and touching dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
i feel that next epi wil b quite different from what u hv written but i jus love wht u wrote .it was sweet cute & heart touching πŸ˜Š
AkYa doesnt hv to confess their love. in their heart they already know that they r for each other😊
brilliantly written di. well done..the title is perfect . 
U r a very nice writer.plzz write loads more
i love reading all what u write. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
everytime u come up with different ideas. 
U r tooo goood
All the best
Keep writing 
Super like to this OS

akanksha1319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princessnidhii

hello di😊😊

Ur idea for next epi is awesome. i really love it. it was so emotional and touching dear😊😊
i feel that next epi wil b quite different from what u hv written but i jus love wht u wrote .it was sweet cute & heart touching😊
AkYa doesnt hv to confess their love. in their heart they already know that they r for each other😊
brilliantly written di. well done..the title is perfect .
U r a very nice writer.plzz write loads more
i love reading all what u write.😊😊
everytime u come up with different ideas.
U r tooo goood
All the best
Keep writing
Super like to this OS

Thank u so much nidhi i am happy that u loved it! Actually i didn't know about d promo when i wrote this & as u said i wanted to try something different! So wrote it this way! 😊
akyaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was exceptionally good :)
Amazing work
Everything was so perfectly described
Beautifully written
Loved it
Write more
Gouri_Joshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So so cutee
kash sach mein aisa hi kuch ho jaye
lovely OS akanksha
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Thank u πŸ˜›
akanksha1319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akyaholic

This was exceptionally good :)
Amazing work
Everything was so perfectly described
Beautifully written
Loved it
Write more

Omg! Thank u so much buddy!! πŸ˜ƒ
akanksha1319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gouri_Joshi

So so cutee
kash sach mein aisa hi kuch ho jaye
lovely OS akanksha

Thanx a lot sweetheart! I wish d same but after d latest promo can't say!!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very emotional n good.
Loved it.
Do write more,Akku.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaash aisa ho jaaye😭😭Don't misunderstand these are khushi ke aasu.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Agar aisa hua na to Akansha ko mere taraf se ek muh maangi gift.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ