Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MATSH Live Updates 24December2014 (Page 5)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonataca

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by sonataca

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by sonataca

Broken Heart am I the only one who found this a bit weird? How easily Ranveer trusted those photos...because looking at whatever pics Chirkut sent, they were mostly showing Chirkut's face. But whatever it was, Ranveer's dialogues broke my heart Cry
I think those marks on her neck were the ultimate breaking point of RV's trust 
And everything added  up 
Especially Ishaani wantingto tell him something etc 
Ouch  

But one could also think Chirkut tried to molest her otherwise why she would be covering herself...the factor of majburi or something...because she tried to call him several times. But then yeah...remember when Chirkut tried to kiss Ishani and she was letting him until Ranveer intervened and beat him up...ok case dismissed...dil toh ab mera bhi tootha hai Ouch

I so feel like Ishani's lawyer right now LOL lawyer giri mere andar kuch zyada hi hai Tongue


I want to hear Rv's point of MU here as to what made him MU her or to what extent he is thinking low of her


Yeah I wanna hear that too. Because I still can't digest him misunderstanding her after days after days of blindly trusting her.


Well it was the case of circumstancial evidences presenting themselves in such a way...Ranveer didn't trust a single word of Chiraag until he saw the pictures...

The pictures were well what i say expertly takenPinch with none of them indicating any kind of forcefulness...i was already dreading that scene where Ishaani played along with Chiraag smiling to get him away from her...i was saying in my mind that lady if your picture is taken in such pose then you are in for some serious trouble and that's unfortunately  what happened among the many photos that Chiraag send to Ranveer. The scar on her neck just confirmed to Ranveer that she was there...Ouch

Add to this, Amba's constant sermon to Ranveer and insistence of her unfaitfulness...then Ishaani not being at home for such a long time on KC and lying about where she had been..(Ranveer firmly believed that she was not with Chiraag until he saw the pictures)...also lets not forget that our Chirkut kameena Chraag is masterful in manipulating peoples psyche with his words and talk...

Ranveer never really expected that Ishaani would love him back...so for him her faithfulness and honesty to him were the only things and they were shattered...

Now obviously this doesn't account for Ishaani's side of what happened but that's why it is a huge misunderstanding...

However it's unfortunate and sorry situation for both Ranveer and Ishaani...none of them is at fault in this case imo...

Just have to say like others here that Chiraag is such a pigDead...really hope that we can have riddance from his plans and manipulations and character...bring some new villian will ya CVs..Ermm



Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 27733

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by sonataca

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by sonataca

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by sonataca

Broken Heart am I the only one who found this a bit weird? How easily Ranveer trusted those photos...because looking at whatever pics Chirkut sent, they were mostly showing Chirkut's face. But whatever it was, Ranveer's dialogues broke my heart Cry
I think those marks on her neck were the ultimate breaking point of RV's trust 
And everything added  up 
Especially Ishaani wantingto tell him something etc 
Ouch  

But one could also think Chirkut tried to molest her otherwise why she would be covering herself...the factor of majburi or something...because she tried to call him several times. But then yeah...remember when Chirkut tried to kiss Ishani and she was letting him until Ranveer intervened and beat him up...ok case dismissed...dil toh ab mera bhi tootha hai Ouch

I so feel like Ishani's lawyer right now LOL lawyer giri mere andar kuch zyada hi hai Tongue


I want to hear Rv's point of MU here as to what made him MU her or to what extent he is thinking low of her


Yeah I wanna hear that too. Because I still can't digest him misunderstanding her after days after days of blindly trusting her.


Well it was the case of circumstancial evidences presenting themselves in such a way...Ranveer didn't trust a single word of Chiraag until he saw the pictures...

The pictures were well what i say expertly takenPinch with none of them indicating any kind of forcefulness...i was already dreading that scene where Ishaani played along with Chiraag smiling to get him away from her...i was saying in my mind that lady if your picture is taken in such pose then you are in for some serious trouble and that's unfortunately  what happened among the many photos that Chiraag send to Ranveer. The scar on her neck just confirmed to Ranveer that she was there...Ouch

Add to this, Amba's constant sermon to Ranveer and insistence of her unfaitfulness...then Ishaani not being at home for such a long time on KC and lying about where she had been..(Ranveer firmly believed that she was not with Chiraag until he saw the pictures)...also lets not forget that our Chirkut kameena Chraag is masterful in manipulating peoples psyche with his words and talk...

Ranveer never really expected that Ishaani would love him back...so for him her faithfulness and honesty to him were the only things and they were shattered...

Now obviously this doesn't account for Ishaani's side of what happened but that's why it is a huge misunderstanding...

However it's unfortunate and sorry situation for both Ranveer and Ishaani...none of them is at fault in this case imo...

Just have to say like others here that Chiraag is such a pigDead...really hope that we can have riddance from his plans and manipulations and character...bring some new villian will ya CVs..Ermm

You said it perfectly Marigold 
Even after seeingthose pics RV did not mistrust Ishaani 
Only after seeing those marks on her neck he began to doubt her and think of her being  unfaithful 
Really sad for Ishveer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

You said it perfectly Marigold 
Even after seeingthose pics RV did not mistrust Ishaani 
Only after seeing those marks on her neck he began to doubt her and think of her being  unfaithful 
Really sad for Ishveer 



Yes you are right...even though Ranveer was clearly shaken after looking at those pics but it was not until he checked and saw the marks on her neck that his trust broke finally and his heart literally broke to pieces...Ouch...he until then had still wanted to trust her and till that moment had always blindly trusted her...sad indeed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 27733

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by Sutapasima

You said it perfectly Marigold 
Even after seeingthose pics RV did not mistrust Ishaani 
Only after seeing those marks on her neck he began to doubt her and think of her being  unfaithful 
Really sad for Ishveer 



Yes you are right...even though Ranveer was clearly shaken after looking at those pics but it was not until he checked and saw the marks on her neck that his trust broke finally and his heart literally broke to pieces...Ouch...he until then had still wanted to trust her and till that moment had always blindly trusted her...sad indeed..
Poor RV his trie love was betrayed by this thoughtless girl 
BTW Chirag  got his property papers naa ?? 
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Poor RV his trie love was betrayed by this thoughtless girl 
BTW Chirag  got his property papers naa ?? 


Yes i suppose bcz Ishaani ran empty handed from Chiraag's place...and also Chiraag was yesterday mocking Ranveer on phone that Ishaani had given him his property papers... -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 27733

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Poor RV his trie love was betrayed by this thoughtless girl 
BTW Chirag  got his property papers naa ?? 


Yes i suppose bcz Ishaani ran empty handed from Chiraag's place...and also Chiraag was yesterday mocking Ranveer on phone that Ishaani had given him his property papers... -_-
Ok so now that Chirag  got his property papers what will be the fall out now ?? 
How can cirag use it now ?.
ConfusedOuch


Edited by Sutapasima - 25 December 2014 at 10:49am
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 27733

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Poor RV his trie love was betrayed by this thoughtless girl 
BTW Chirag  got his property papers naa ?? 


Yes i suppose bcz Ishaani ran empty handed from Chiraag's place...and also Chiraag was yesterday mocking Ranveer on phone that Ishaani had given him his property papers... -_-
Ok so now that chirag has got his property papers what will be the fall out now ?? 
How can cirag use it now ?.
ConfusedOuch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~MATSH BANNER CONTEST ~VOTING ROUND TWO~ *

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: verisimilitude   Replies: 49   Views: 5726

verisimilitude 49 5726 03 January 2015 at 10:04pm by perfection
MATSH Live Updates 25December2014

2 3 4

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 31   Views: 3878

Sutapasima 31 3878 26 December 2014 at 3:05am by Sutapasima
ARTICLE: Top 5 Upcoming Twists This Week (MATSH)

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 0   Views: 596

MysticNights 0 596 24 December 2014 at 7:00pm by MysticNights
New-10 Best Love Stories On Indian TV In 2014-MATSH Mentioned

Author: nidhi2013   Replies: 0   Views: 369

nidhi2013 0 369 24 December 2014 at 6:13am by nidhi2013
MATSH LIVE UPDATE 23December2014

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 46   Views: 5571

Sutapasima 46 5571 23 December 2014 at 11:16pm by Sutapasima

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index