Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

OK..SO..

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged

I admit that!!Embarrassed

And I am saaawrry cvs..I acted like manik..From now on I will not..nandini promise..

I watched yesterday's and today's episode today..I loved it!..
I loved even that Khurana's product too..She can do whatever she want, but my nandu was irritated more than jealousThumbs Up..Did I say I like mean nandu..Who says lead girl should be holier than thou?..
Jealous was baba..I need abhini scenes , coz I lauu jealous baba..

I don't know how nyonika's brain is wired..She is so unpredictable...What a way to keep nandini around fab5 without degrading her self respect..
Cabini is love..I can't imagine what would have happened to kyy and manan if not for cabirLOL..
He is the voice of reason among these confused souls..

Lol Cvs love to troll us right?LOL..I loled so hard at  cabir's monologues about frozen beer( It sounded like bear , as forum conveyed LOL )...I love their meta humors..

So I am waiting for this track..bring it on..
Embarrassed

Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 24 December 2014 at 7:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982myvoizABCDesiGirl93shahzfan145N_NiyaEXOL

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Soo ann officially ur bak to the game...i amm loving itt
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
jealousy track was ok but this girl is getting more cozy with manik..I can't tolerate it I guess I am also jealous LOL
Cabir is the best...he is only on track now...that was really surprising that Nyonika referred Nandu as fab5's manager...
Nandu is getting more and more jealous..I also wanna see ABhini scenes ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

ofcourse, the defining moment was nyonika's decision..she won me over

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizfan145

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

jealousy track was ok but this girl is getting more cozy with manik..I can't tolerate it I guess I am also jealous LOL
Cabir is the best...he is only on track now...that was really surprising that Nyonika referred Nandu as fab5's manager...

Didn't you see manik's W*F expressionsROFL..No nandu is not jealous..she is irritated..That's what I get from her expressions and dialogues..But baba is in full on jealous modeLOL
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by in_luv_wit_life

Originally posted by fan145

ofcourse, the defining moment was nyonika's decision..she won me over
Nyo is a mystery person..i nvr expctd this frm her ...love her ..she knws hw to handle manik...Wink

myvoiz

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Didn't you see manik's W*F expressionsROFL..No nandu is not jealous..she is irritated..That's what I get from her expressions and dialogues..But baba is in full on jealous modeLOL
yeah I know Manik is not also liking that girl...I don't know Nandu is jealous or irritated but I can't tolerate this girl anymore..she is the chipko type girl Ouch
Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged

yeah I know Manik is not also liking that girl...I don't know Nandu is jealous or irritated but I can't tolerate this girl anymore..she is the chipko type girl Ouch

I don't hate that girl for one simple reason..she is not mean to nanduEmbarrassed..

In BOF too I liked jaekyung for this one reason...

let her be chipku..as long as manik doesn't play along it's all good for me..

tutu982

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index