Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

BLAST FROM THE PAST- [EPI.No.58] (Page 2)

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Kala is not happy that there is only 50 lakhs in election account.She says minimum 5 cr should be there in account.She orders her chamchi to break hands and legs of businessman & get the amount.Kala ill treats her father & says my own ppl are not afraid of me I will use fear

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
AD asks Nandu why did u come suddenly.Nandu sats I was missing u.AD says tell truth else I will ask Tara.Nandu says then call Tara & ask.Yug says to AD call both Mriara so that u can spend time with them
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

MJ talks to someone over the phone & says he will come.Tara comes in room & tells MJ that Daijaan gave her bangles.

MJ is always behaving a bit mysterious!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile

They have now started behaving like a normal couple!!!!Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
AD calls JR to send Mriara to her home.JR agress.Adi gives bracelet to Nimmo and acts infront of her talking over the phone that he dont want.Nimmo ask whats the matter Adi says there is new car in market and they r giving 10 percent discount.Nimmo gives him blank check.Adi gets happy.JR comes and Adi leaves from there.JR says to Nimmo abt sending Mriara to AD's house and asks her to fulfil customs.
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

MJ Tara cute romantic scene Tara is not able to put the box on top of cupboard as its high she asks help from MJ who was just standing silent.MJ assures Tara that he will not let her fall(Tara has already fallen in ur love).MJ helpsTara to keep bangles box on top of the cupboard.MJ holdsTara by. waist.Tara and MJ both feel each other touch.Tara sees a box with Radha's name label.

It was cute when MJ helps Tara to keep the box on the high shelf!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

MJ assuring Tara that he will not let her fall had an inner meaning that he would always be there to take care of her!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Waise yeh baat hai that Tara has already fallen for MJ!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Both are affected by their closeness!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing

The plot thickens when Tara sees a box with Radha's name on it!!!!Ermm Ermm Ermm

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Vasu teases MJ saying he could have given stool to Tara bhabi.MJ says stool was not there.Vasu says good you didnt give stool.Nice bro sis scene.Vasu leaves.Tara asks MJ who is Radha.MJ says he doesnt know.

Vasu is always teasing them!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

She is the best sister and sister-in-law!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

Yes Vasu we agree with you ke accha kiya ke stool nahi diya!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

MJ is avoiding questions about Radha!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Kala is not happy that there is only 50 lakhs in election account.She says minimum 5 cr should be there in account.She orders her chamchi to break hands and legs of businessman & get the amount.Kala ill treats her father & says my own ppl are not afraid of me I will use fear

Kala ko toh bas wahi aata hai!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

She can only use fear!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

AD asks Nandu why did u come suddenly.Nandu sats I was missing u.AD says tell truth else I will ask Tara.Nandu says then call Tara & ask.Yug says to AD call both Mriara so that u can spend time with them

Nandu aur Aradhana ko miss karegi, this even Aradhana cannot believe!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yug wants to get MJ out of Shekhawat Villa and within his reach!!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

Go to top