Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tadapta dil - my Christmas gift to Vidi (Page 6)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Afsos..Ashu ki taste kharaab thiLOL

kaash he had chashma then..LOL

LOL

by the time he had got them , he had already committed to NidhiDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged

LOL

Hatha vidhi!!! otherwise, unka luck kaha se kaha tak jaata thaEmbarrassed

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged

LOL

Haan.. they would have made a power coupleBig smile

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged

LOL

yaani dono ko chashma lagta tha?LOL

hkp11

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged

LOL

meri Mallika ko kabhi bhi chasma nahi lag sakta..she is perfect in everything... uska eyesight bhi perfect haiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11mudraswathi

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Here is a fabulous siggie made by Hina. I am posting it here on her behalf as it is very much appropriate. Thank you so much HinaHug. Though I have asked for her permission, could not wait till she agreedLOL

This is my Christmas gift to Vidisha. She made my work easier by giving some pointers. Hope I  live up to her expectations.

Here, I wish to give a disclaimer...WinkLOL. You may not find Nidhi at all.. or may find only in one or two glimpses. This is the story about Ashutosh and Mallika only...Heart  Show-wala (KPji's) Ashutosh doesnt deserve her... But in this story, Ashutosh is only for Mallika...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all started on a cloudy day in London, September 1998...

It was a long and hectic day for me. Sure, I would hit the bed like a dead log.

as I opened the door to my flat, 'a guest for you Ash'.. my roomie announced.  A girl sitting and watching TV in the hall.. She turned towards me..stood up...
The moment I saw her, my tiredness has jumped out of the window...Clear intelligent eyes.. A slender figure that Vidisha would die for... Dressed in an elegant teal blue kurta. Something smooth and musical  overall .. A divine beauty ... Heart

Vaguely remembered .. once Baba said, his long lost friend's daughter is arriving here to our college but never remember that she would come directly to my flat. My good manners took over... still , 'You are Mallika?'.. my tone was a bit accusing..

'Hi hello .. you are Ashutosh.. I have seen your photo to recognize you' answered in a sweet and innocent voice like Anjani...

But she understood me...so continued... 'There was a miscommunication. My booking agent booked ticket for today. But my room is available only from the day after tomorrow. Baba suggested me to come here..he could not get your number'... she smiled apologetically. ... Smile.. what a smile...  I am a fool to greet her with accusation.. Anyway, I must make it up.. 'Did you eat anything?'

'No.. I  was thinking of a takeaway' while taking out a big packet of sweets from her bag... yummy.. Rasgulla...

'No need... I manage my cooking somehow here and I have fruit here..I will cook dinner' ..I noticed suddenly I have become accommodative.. is it the sweet? or the charming beauty...or really I am so generous? Usually Armaan comes to sort me out in these types of situations... now somehow I donot want to tell him...

October 1999

Mallika and I have become good friends. She is hard working ... very very innovative.. first time I have seen beauty and brains together.. I am noticing the over working of my hormones... unfortunately, my other friends have noticed it too... An aspiring brain surgeon losing his own brain is really such a ROFLing mine of gold that friends would never like to lose...

August 2000

Does she? or doesnt she? She developed taste in western classical music for me. She has become more conscious about my presence around her... She knows about my taste buds.. learnt cooking aubergine in tomato curry exactly the way I like.. I have almost asked her to move into my flat when she had to vacate her University accommodation... No.. girls in our country donot like that... I wish I could get a small hint... I silently prayed for some divine intervention... The otherday she blushed when our friend peter cracked a joke on us... Shyness is the best given God's gift to Indian girls... I could give anything to see that blush again on her face...

October 2000

Why wouldnt she tell me anything.. Is she waiting for me? My graduation is next month.. What shall I do?
'Mallika! I have got placed at KGH in Lucknow'... Darling... you should know where I am going... please come there.. I want  you with me there..

'Oh Great! I heard KGH is a very big hospital.. It is really great to get at such a place'

'You too  apply there...  you are such a brilliant.. you will definitely get there'... Love! I will do what all I can do to keep you there... just tell me those magical three words too..

'One more year is there for me... and you are leaving this place.. this place wont be same for me till next year I see you again'

Am I dreaming??? or just reading too much??? or my left and right brain parts have interchanged???? did she stop
while saying.. something, ...I love you? ... Oh God .. Oh dear God... ' It is not long Mallika.. anyway we will be together in Lucknow.. Baba also will love to know you..'
Please.. please respond now..

March 2002

'Baba! Mallika is coming for dinner today here'... Baba is silently observing me getting all workedup to keep the house spic and span...

There she is... I dont want to describe her with a simple and silly word like gorgeous... she has transformed into something else.. a white self embroidered saree from Mudra Creations has amplified her beauty... I am a goner.. no escape...

'Ashutosh! Wont you invite her inside?'... baba is pulling my leg...ahhh.. Mallika... I will do whatever you want just to walk along with you on the aisle and promise - I do...

August 2009

I hope you love this pendant.. This exquisite, exclusive just like you.. I know your jewellery choices.. Why only jewellery choice.. I know you like baby pink colour, chikan kari work kurtis..your choice of soap... your humour...and every other small likes... It is just your nod it takes for me to know your bedroom tastes as well.
I have stayed a bachelor only for you Mallika... I know you love me... but you see... though I am a brain surgeon, I cannot read brains... please say it out my girl!!!! Banda hamesha aapke seva mein...

October 2011

I dont know Mallika.. May be its that..you do not like me.. you never said what I want to hear...I may have to settle down with some insignificant souls like Nidhi.. I am waiting here.. please say yes now atleast  before I drink this forbidden Adrak wali chai ka cup!!

Mudra, no need to ask permission, the Xmas gift was for you and you could do as you please - and it really, really fits perfectly with this wonderful AshMal  story!!! ClapClapBig smileBig smileWinkWink  Wonderful story!! Big smileLOL

Really Mallika looks beautiful in sari in Priyanka's wedding and with Ashutosh. Big smileWink

Veni-Vidi-Vicimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged

meri Mallika ko kabhi bhi chasma nahi lag sakta..she is perfect in everything... uska eyesight bhi perfect haiAngry

Baby! she does need chashma. She would have seen Armaan better with them. Enjoyed all his fashion house. Armaan's mom would be a happier mom-in-law. She would never need to make friends with some co-travellers.. She would sataofy her own DIL. kahani AshNi ko chod ke MalMaan ke peeche ghoomti thiLOL

hkp11Veni-Vidi-Vici

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkp11

Here is a fabulous siggie made by Hina. I am posting it here on her behalf as it is very much appropriate. Thank you so much HinaHug. Though I have asked for her permission, could not wait till she agreedLOL

Mudra, no need to ask permission, the Xmas gift was for you and you could do as you please - and it really, really fits perfectly with this wonderful AshMal  story!!! Wink  Wonderful story!! Big smileLOL

Really Mallika looks beautiful in sari in Priyanka's wedding and with Ashutosh. Big smileWink

Aww..You liked the story? AshMal story

LOL

Thank you for all the more making the story complete HinaBig smile

hkp11Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top