why be dissapointed?????

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i completely agree that we are literally pissed off with how rajat's character has shaped from a strong airforce officer to a lame, numb and even more dumber😡 but if we look the other way round they are actually trying to transform rajat's character from a sweet, easy to approach, harmless flirt to an intense angry young man trying to protect his ladylove😃 come on friends we have always loved such characters like mayank in miley jab hum tum😳, arnav in iss pyaar ko kya naam do😳 and rishabh in madhubala😳 remember!!!!!!!! and we have loved anuraj also and all this shaadi wala nautanki is just to show intense and passionate yet fierce relationship of anuraj. the cvs just wants to show us a mature love story ahead because
rohan being a silent type of guy and alka being a shy type of girl will never romance so intensely because of their nature and secondly because of all the non sense going on in their home😊
we instantly fell for anuraj seeing their light hearted nok-jhok moments😊 but dont you think it is better that such moments now become a part of devel's lovestory because they are the ones who are gonna have a college romance😃
the cvs are trying to potray three different types of lovestories where alhan is like the silent lovers who are already so much in love with each other and can spend the whole night just looking into each others eyes😳, anuraj the intense lovers who love each other immensely but neither of them is ready to admit in and so they are trying to run away from each other but everytime they just come closer and grow more intense😳 and deveel has to be the cute lover's jodi who will discover each other and fall head over heels in love with each other😳
its actually good that the cvs are trying to transform rajat's character but they could have seriously thought of something better but you know what guys we al have actually tolerated dumber shows than ss and dumber tracks than the one going on here
so all we need to do is have pateince because patience bears us sweet fruit😃
so friends do you all agree with me on this point???????????😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes!!!😊 I absolutely agree with u thats y till date my trust on this show has not gone and waiting for anuraj!! Coz one day or the other they have to bcom 1. And there is no love story without love/hate relationship fight and bad times!!!! So jus having my fingers crossed!!!!😃 And waiting for the new yr might b that would bring something fresh to us!!!!😉 Edited by shrividhya - 9 years ago
Hemaharshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i completely agree with u.Eagerly waiting to see them together😃.
                                                                                     Love AnuRaj😊
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Great analysis Poorva. 
You described the 3 couples well.

I agree with you. I love Rajat as an angry man. But not a dumb one . I hope after this transformation the clash between AnuRaj's personalities continue. Coz there is no couple live happily together . There has to be many misunderstandings and difficulties .
Originally posted by: shrividhya

Yes!!!😊 I absolutely agree with u thats y till date my trust on this show has not gone and waiting for anuraj!! Coz one day or the other they have to bcom 1. And there is no love story without love/hate relationship fight and bad times!!!! So jus having my fingers crossed!!!!😃 And waiting for the new yr might b that would bring something fresh to us!!!!😉

agreed srividhya we can just keep our fingers crossed for now all we need to do is pateintly wait
Originally posted by: awida

Great analysis Poorva. 

You described the 3 couples well.

I agree with you. I love Rajat as an angry man. But not a dumb one . I hope after this transformation the clash between AnuRaj's personalities continue. Coz there is no couple live happily together . There has to be many misunderstandings and difficulties .

thank you so much awida and there are surely many clashes to come between anuraj so i tell you that for such a track they actually got anuraj married
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Why not be disappointed?

This show is meant to be different. I do not find joy in watching the male lead manhandle the female lead. For me that is abuse both mentally and emotionally. Anu has not done anything to suffer to the extent she is suffering. Humiliating her in the manner he did today was out of order.

Had Rajat handled this matter in a dignified manner, ie not insulting Anu, not throwing her against anything and quite frankly telling her enough is enough I do not want to be with you anyway then perhaps one would have understood him in a better light. But alas he has not done that and instead he is supporting the wrong person by humiliating in degrading manner the innocent party.

There will not be any repenting, instead Anu will forgive him in one breath and that for me is the wrong message to be sending out there. Especially to a world where women lack rights. 

Yes, it is a fiction show but alas a lot of illiterate people do watch it, and believe this is the right path to lead their lives, etc.

For me personally, this twist was fine as long as everyone was using their brains. But this has not happened. And if it continues like this, the viewership will sink and we online audiences will equally stop bothering with the show.
Edited by _innocent_ - 9 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Agree 101% with you...In SS we have 3 main couples who are completely different from one another..Alhan will have their romantic moments...but, it will always be the lovey-dovey type with their Alka Ji and Rohan Ji in between...I'm wondering if cvs will ever show us their suhaag raat...till now they haven't even show us a proper hug...😕 When they will decide to have their golden night...they will show us Alhan sitting on the bed...and the light will go off...and after 9 months mini Alhan will be introduced...😆
 Anuraj is the bold and beautiful  wala couple...even when they weren't married cvs gave us some intense and passionate scenes which made us all go gaga over them...now that they are a married couple and Rajat being angry with Anu will bring out this intensity even more ...and once all misunderstandings will be sort out ...our screen will burn down with their romance...After all, Rajat has already told Anu...tarika  that he will use to make her his will be unlimited and unconditional love..passion..love... Rajat will be a very passionate and naughty husband...😳😉
Devil is the Bunty and Bubli type couple...their love life will be full of masti, knok jhok,childish fights where Devyani will always have the upper hands...Neil will be a joru ka ghulam type husband...😆
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Why not be disappointed?

This show is meant to be different. I do not find joy in watching the male lead manhandle the female lead. For me that is abuse both mentally and emotionally. Anu has not done anything to suffer to the extent she is suffering. Humiliating her in the manner he did today was out of order.

Had Rajat handled this matter in a dignified manner, ie not insulting Anu, not throwing her against anything and quite frankly telling her enough is enough I do not want to be with you anyway then perhaps one would have understood him in a better light. But alas he has not done that and instead he is supporting the wrong person by humiliating in degrading manner the innocent party.

There will not be any repenting, instead Anu will forgive him in one breath and that for me is the wrong message to be sending out there. Especially to a world where women lack rights. 

Yes, it is a fiction show but alas a lot of illiterate people do watch it, and believe this is the right path to lead their lives, etc.

For me personally, this twist was fine as long as everyone was using their brains. But this has not happened. And if it continues like this, the viewership will sink and we online audiences will equally stop bothering with the show.

i think you are extremely offended with rajat's behaviour but thats y i told naa k they could have opted for something better and anu is not gonna forgive him so easily, its an indian show innocent melodrama is ought to be present so just relax
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Agree 101% with you...In SS we have 3 main couples who are completely different from one another..Alhan will have their romantic moments...but, it will always be the lovey-dovey type with their Alka Ji and Rohan Ji in between...I'm wondering if cvs will ever show us their suhaag raat...till now they haven't even show us a proper hug...😕 When they will decide to have their golden night...they will show us Alhan sitting on the bed...and the light will go off...and after 9 months mini Alhan will be introduced...😆

Anuraj is the bold and beautiful  wala couple...even when they weren't married cvs gave us some intense and passionate scenes which made us all go gaga over them...now that they are a married couple and Rajat being angry with Anu will bring out this intensity even more ...and once all misunderstandings will be sort out ...our screen will burn down with their romance...After all, Rajat has already told Anu...tarika  that he will use to make her his will be unlimited and unconditional love..passion..love... Rajat will be a very passionate and naughty husband...😳😉
Devil is the Bunty and Bubli type couple...their love life will be full of masti, knok jhok,childish fights where Devyani will always have the upper hands...Neil will be a joru ka ghulam type husband...😆

exactly my point waida you understood me very well so now the only thing we can do is pateintly wait till the day the air of mu is cleared between anuraj